Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #79

Dont worry my dad was bored the other day so typed in millanas name and up came BB! He read my pregnancy journal with millana.lol hope i didnt write anything offensive.
    Chloe is a lovely name and i think it goes with your last name too.
    Vixstar go to scrapboxx,scrapapple or blue bazzar? Are a few i visit.
    Ok we all unwell here still,i had the sweats last night and bad body aches so off to the chemist for pain relief.They seemed to hve helped a little but spent a couple of hrs at mums as i hurt too much too move.
    Im going to lie down whilst rubys asleep and rest.
    BBl

hi ya all
    Sorry I havent been around much been busy as usually and Vy has been sick (teething and spewing all over me)
    going to go back and have a read
    Has anyone heard from Chrissy? Is she alright?

Hi Girls

Just quickly...

Belle - hugs to you hon, please try and slow down even if the jobs don't get done, you are more important than they are.

Jodi - I LOVE the name Chloe, it has always been one of my favourites for years, but DH doesn't like it.

Meg - that sucks about the stalker, they need to get a life, people like that p*ss me off.

Caddie - get well soon!!!!

AnnaT - hope you get some sleep this arvo.
    Hi to everyone else, better save Rylee from herself, she is taking everything out of all the boxes I have packed.

Hugs
    Laurin

Had the ultrasound this afternoon, and all went really well. Bubby is very lazy though! Heath and I have a very strong feeling that it's a boy. We'll see in 8 weeks time.
    maz - chrissy popped in yesterday to wish me luck with my u/s (in the belly group) but said she's still got m/s. Hopefully it's not too bad for her. How are you going? I hope Vy gets better soon.
    meg - that sucks about the 'stalker'. It makes you stop being so open with us when something like this happens.
    annat - hope you got some rest today and I hope tonight is a better night.
    belle - oh honey, I wish I could come and help you out. You take some time out when you can.
    caddie - wow, can't believe he found info on Milanna so quickly on the net!!
    Nina's hungry, so better run. bbl.

Yay for a great u/s Jodi

Laurin - didnt get any sleep but thats ok, its a 4 day weekend so DH is home to let me rest up. Spent all day with a friend who's partner has decided out of the blue to split up with her.

OMG OMG - This kid had better get his butt out of Hotel Mum by my EDD because I am not missing Bon Jovi in concert for anything. I have been waiting YEARS for him to tour again and I dont care how much it costs, I will be there with bells on. OMG this has made my day lol Jan 21st will be the best day of my life - esp if he agree's to marry me

Vixstar.. i get most of my scrapbooking stuff of ebay or from spotlight or Lindcraft. Ive found ebay the cheapest, but can get some good specials from Spotlight.

Meg.. haha yeh its good, can send someone a gift without spending a cent!!

Belle.. hope things start to pick up for you soon.. tomorrow is a new day.

Caddie.. hope youre feeling better soon hun. Hows Millana going? Is she picking up any?

Maz.. good to see you. Hope Vy is feeling better.

Jodi.. yay how exciting you had your ultrasound!

AnnaT.. im going to Bon Jovi too! My girlfriend from school is coming over for the presale (we have 2 computers hooked to the net at my place) and we're both gonna be going at it. Have you seen them before? Dedicated Richie fan here! Have you seen Jesse's shirt in the gallery section? ill go grab the link.. here Slippery When Wet Baby! - BellyBelly Member Photo Gallery.. it has BON JOVI on the back.

Well Jesse is still sick, im still sick.. 2 weeks later! Soo over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes Annat, that's going to be cutting it fine!

Hope you guys get better soon Kell.

Jodi, great that you enjoyed your scan. Lol at your lazy bub, perhaps you have a comfy womb!

Hope you're doing okay Laurin.

I think that's it from me, I'm feeling a bit poorly so might head to bed! Hopefully nothing a good sleep won't fix.

bedtime already nelle, but it's not midnight yet! You feeling alright

hi all

long time lurker.. 1st time poster.. for this month .. lol

my job share finally is ALL CONFIRMED!! it all starts 3rd December.. so not long to wait at all .. so excited.. ...

all is wonderful, i can see clearly know that full time work will soon be behind me.. i am just feel so blessed to have a husband that has been so supportive while i have waiting for it all to happen.. anyway.. all is great ,,

alexander is walking .. i you tubed it and emailed it to those i have on face book.. he is the best walker ever!

ok, going to go .. hope that you are all well... looking forward to hanging out more with you all ...

Caddie - i dont get scrap supplies from this site but it is great for inspiration.. check out scrapjazz they have a gallery of some awesome stuff

xoxxoo

Eh maaaaaaaaaaybe Nelle, but I felt great after having Jett so I reckon this time I could seriously go to a concert right after giving birth Plus Im being induced early soooo Rips will be atleast a week old by then. I just cant miss my one and only true love singing to me................Might rent a hotel room nearby and get my sister to mind Jett and bub while Im there but be close by so Im not travelling ages to get home.

Oh Kell that shirt rocks, where'd you get it? Im getting a Fall Out Boy band tshirt made for Jett because he loves them so much lol Hey we can meet up at the concert! I have never seen them before, was too young last time and I vowed that one day I would do it. I just knew that it would be when I was either heavily pregnant or have a newborn but eh that isnt going to stop me! When is the pre sale? Have you heard how much the tix are?

Oh and on a good note, I scored a free electric breastpump today from a lovely friend who used it twice. Im so excited at the idea of giving BF another go, but still having the flexibility of time out if I need it (like when my personal trainer comes to make me skinny again )
    Last edited by Freya; November 2nd, 2007 at 09:13 PM.

Annat.. no announcement yet of ticket prices. Presale is Monday 12th November. Jesse's shirt i made. Here the back : Bon Jovi boy - BellyBelly Member Photo Gallery He had another Bon Jovi one which is gray i made too and of course a few Beatles shirts also. First Bon Jovi concert i went to was Keep The Faith which i went to the first and last concerts. Prior to that i was too young Then saw them at Eastern Creek and then at Rumba.. also saw Richie's Undiscover Soul solo tour at Selina's in Coogee and then met him on the Kerrianne Midday Show (have video evidence still hehe). Its a lonnnnnng story how my girlfriend and i got tickets to the Kerrianne Show as it was booked out by the senior sits! But lets just say i had just had an "operation" and the Hospital had only let me out for the day. Lmao.. i was treated like royalty! haha.. the things you do to meet your Idol!!!! Yes! We will have to meet up!!

morning..

i am alive just feeling pretty ill, we are having huge family dramas atm, with craigs kids telling there mother all sorts of lies about me, my kids and craig, and she wont let them come here again, it all came to a head last night with craig accusing my daughter of all the **** his son has been telling him,( complete lies) so my 14 year old slashed her wrists and as she said "she has to harm herself"

i am just so over this atm.......

Oh Chrissy, im so sorry things arent good with you atm. I really hope they pick up soon and Jessica is ok :hugs:

chrissy honey that's awful what you're going through. I hope your DD doesn't harm herself. Keep staying strong.

annie - woohoo!!! That's wonderful news, we've missed you in here. What great news that Alexander has started walking. Must go and have a look at Facebook.

sharleen - Heath still has his heart set on Ambah for a girl, but we're thinking blue bits too now.

Our friends arrive any minute now, gotta run.

Morning all.
    Since I've moved to a bigger place I just feel like I am cleaning and tidying all the time!

Chrissy- Thats awful. Your poor daughter. Is this the first time she has self harmed? It can be quite a worry cause I know a few ppl who used to do it in there teens and once they did it once it became more often, just keep an eye on her. Maybe help her find another outlet for when she feels she can't control her emotions.

Jodi- yay on the u/s. I think the first one is the most exciting, getting to see bubs for the first time.

I'm getting bit slack with writing personals just feel constantly tired, even though I did sleep in this morn. Might go lie on the couch while Ash is asleep.

I feel like ive missed the boat again...pmsl
    Chrissy - honey im so sorry things are $hitful at the moment. I wish I could give ya a big hug and a tall strong glass of scotch.
    Annie - its so wonderful to hear from you matie. WOO HOO on the time share.
    Ness - I still have to get use to the scorpian queen title...makes me think of Eygpt. What pram did you get matie?
    Kell - have to ask but who told you not to 'hmm come' when trying to concieve a girl?????? How the hell did I end up with one then
    AnnaT - WTG if you have Ripley and go tot he concert in the same month. You go girl.
    Jodie - IM so glad that your u/s went well....ive got boy vibes too.....you, Chrissy and Ness ALL BOYS!!!!!
    Shell - I forgot to ask when you moved into your new place, did you go made and redecorate it eg paint the walls ect.
    Anna - hope your well matie..will chat to you soon dont want to pester ya but we're worried about ya hon.
    Bell - you take care of you honey. Big hugs
    Sharleen - there's something on its way to you in the mail
    Caddie - I have to go hunting for something and then there will be something heading your way again...minus chocolate this time. I am so not doing that AGAIN!!!!!!
    Hello our residentual lurkers and all the other lovely mummies ive been to slack to say hello to...I love you all xoxoxox
    Well its starting to hit home, in just over 9 weeks, I'll be haivng my tummy cut open again and I'll be holding my little baby. I just cant get over how quickly it has all gone. Am I ready...Yes sir, my bags are packed, all nb clothes washed, capsule is ready to go in the car, holidays booked. Im honestly getting a bit scared casue Vy is still very much my little baby. Dont get me wrong, she is very independent but Im just finding that im loving her more and more every day. She has a new word ' fan ' cause she points to the ceiling fan and asks what it is and I tolf her fan...so she said it back. Totally blew me away. My boys didnt start talking until Nikolaus was 2 and wilhelm was almost 4 so big shock for me.
    enough emotional stuff
    going to finish pruning my daisy bushes out the front and sewing...blah blah blah
    xxmaz

:hugs: to all who need them I am just too tired to do personals I'm sorry

well Jack is still not 100% way clingy and whiny he is definatly cutting a tooth which is about time seeing as #8 came thru 6th May nothing since

he is also right off his food ATM... so I perevere for a bit then give him his milk he will eat yoghurt or fruit gels so I am gathering his teeth hurt anyway is hot as hadies here, nice inside as I finally pulled the aircooler out surprisingly works real well this year

chat later

oh oh almost forgot FF says possible triphasic chart as on cd 28 and for those that dont know what I mean and remember I dont talk about you know what LOL

What is a triphasic chart pattern? Does it mean I am pregnant if I have a triphasic chart pattern? Do I have to have a triphasic chart to be pregnant?

A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, progesterone, the hormone responsible for raising your temperature after ovulation, generally peaks in the middle of your luteal phase and this can cause this kind of pattern whether or not you are pregnant.

A triphasic chart can be promising, however, because progesterone levels generally increase after implantation (7-10 days past ovulation) in conception cycles, and sometimes this results in a triphasic pattern. If your chart shows a second significant thermal shift that begins 7-10 days past ovulation, Fertility Friend will indicate a triphasic pattern in the Pregnancy Monitor. A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse. Likewise, you can be pregnant and not have a triphasic pattern. Like all signs of possible implantation or pregnancy, you can really only speculate about it once a pregnancy has already been confirmed.

Maz.. Shettles method advises not to when spesifically trying for a girl. Doesnt mean you wont get a girl if you do, just "they say" you have higher chances if you dont so that you maintain the acid environment which favours the gynesperm (girl spermies). It may not work, but i think is worth the try, and giving it a try, cant hurt.

Nessa.. hope things start to get better from now on in your house hold.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; November 3rd, 2007 at 01:34 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast