Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

oh guys how did the msn chat go, sorry I missed it, I couldnt remember if it was sat night or last night.

Jodi - thanks hon. Great news for Nina!!! in the big bed! Julia didnt sleep much this arvo at all, so going to put her to bed at 7pm instead of 8pm tonight.

Ness - thanks for the chat the other night...

Lilmky - welcome to our group! sorry im late with welcome but havent been up to posting.

BBL for more personals girls.

Bel
    xxx

Sugar i forgot about the msn chat! I was sick anyway so i wouldnt have been fun.
    Chrissy im glad your daughter is ok but i think craig should lay off.It might be his way of caring but it could stressher out.Positive things for her are needed.Love bronte too!
    I think it would be quite cool for ness to name her girl millana! Just think they might meet each other oneday and even our anniversary's are near! Quite spinny.Just that you got the extra child ness and i dont think thats ever gonna happen for me.
    Belle,poor you on doing everything.But you are doing a great job.Hope hubbys results come back good.By dad has had 3 melanomas cut out now.Apparently the margins are clear but when i ask if he is worried he just says nup and if they were bad id be off caravaning.MEN!!!!
    My girls are currently making obsticle course out of furniture. Great.Soon someone will be hurt.Millana is better but has a cough and me im still croaky and runny nose. Ruby is unwell but still running around at the moment.No good.lol

Nessa.. yeh thats fine. Im still using it so far, and as i said you have every right to too.. no one owns a name.. anyone can call there kids whatever they like.

Oh! I forgot about the chat too? Did it happen? Whoopsy for us forgetters!

Loving the name choices girls, Chrissy, I know a Bronte, I led her on a few camps and she's one of the sweetest most thoughtful kids I've ever met! So the name is a lovely one for me!

What date's your birthday Ness? I think you're maybe 2 weeks older than me!

Okay, Rans wants the computer for something. xo

Ooh ahh Ness, not long to go! Do you think you'll get any good presents? I might start writing my list!

Guess what we're having for dinner? Egg and bacon sandwiches! Ohhhh how naughty is that! But how freaking YUMMYYYYYYYY! Off to go make them now. With fresh bread too! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Hello all,
    I am just so tired that I am not going to do personals. I shouldn't be so tired. I had a full nights sleep.......

MegieMoppit is what my mum used to call me when I was little. I loved the book "Miss Moppit" by Beatrix Potter. I thought that I was Miss Moppit!!!!

I am loving all the baby names. i knew a Bronte too and she was really lovely.

i all very tired here.. just wanted to say hello

Ness - thought of the name - Hybiscus Willow Bourke but Jed doesnt like it so its looks like Khryztel Anah still. I have a thing for nature names...dont know why????? Just love garderning a LITTLE
    BBL - very tired from being up since 4.30 with Vy

OMG Ness - your reminded me, Vy still hasnt had her needles...$hit!

We are at a cup day bbq. Well me and a whole bunch of guys. They all thought that it would be good to head down to the TAB, and leave me here with James. SO I have nothing to do. I have jumped on their comp to say hi!!
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    Anyone heard from Laurin recently???

Meg- I think Laurin is getting organised with the big move and everything. Think she moves sometime this month? You picked any winners yet? So far Df and I have had a second place horse each. We put small bets on a few of the races.

Yeah Ash still hasn't had her 12 month needles yet. We gonna get them done next mon when the council have there session on.

I'm loving all these names thrown about, even though we aren't ttc til next year I've already been talking to Df bout names, you girls have all got me thinking.

Belle- Has your hubby been to the Drs yet? Hope the results come back good news.

Kell- How is Jesse? That rash settled down at all? Is it bothering him much? Those pics sound so cute. I want to do something like that, get Ash done up as fairy or something.

Finally finished assembling the cupboard, the doors are not done the best but at least I can close them (just) bit crooked I think.

Still feeling like ****e.The girls seem better but really dont eat enogh to keep a bird alive. All the coughing is giving me a headache as well as the girls fighting over toys. Already,i know.Next it will be makeup.One minute loveydovey and next devils.lol
    Ok sorry for no personals but brain is not functioning.

Shell.. his rash is still all through his hair and down his neck. Though my girlfriend's son who i saw yesterday who is a couple of months older than Jesse, has the same heat rash which is nice to know. Yeh it does bother him.. we're forever trying to stop him scratching poor thing. Oh you should do something like that for Ash, also before she grows up too much! I wish i did some photos like that of Jesse as a baby. Even if it was just a pose. Pixi photos do it for $10.95 and give you a big 10' x 13' photo for free. The dress up ones only cost $3.95 and you get a free photo and then you can buy magnets or keyrings, 2 for $10 so i got some of those.. just gotta wait to pick them up. Im sure theres somewhere around your area that would do something like that. Theyre always at our shops.

Yeh we have a girls name picked out. Im pretty sure it wont change in between.. just need to have a girl!

ETA.. Caddie i hope youre feeling better soon and the girls give you some rest time.

Well im buggered.. had a big day. Think we might give swimming a miss tomorrow. Jess still has his cough and occasional runny nose and i think just need some home time.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; November 6th, 2007 at 05:21 PM.

Hey kids Sounds like we're all a bit tired hey! We had friends over for a bbq, was great to have them, and watch River play with their kids (close in age). Was also great to collapse on the couch when the left, and eat the rest of the beautiful cheesecake she left for us! Mmmm...

Kell, is there like, a kids soothing moisturiser or something that might help? I dunno...it sucks to have itches that you're not supposed to scratch!

Ohhh Caddie, me and my sis were like that too, best friends until something goes wrong, then worst enemies...til we needed a playmate again! Sure hope you guys all feel better soon.

Mmm we are tossing names around too...still got plenty of time though!

Was today a beautiful day weather wise for everyone? Vic was great weather, and I think it's only going to get better as the week goes on! Might have to get to a park or something.

Jack walked and I mean proper walk not just a step but walked I emailed most of you well the ones I email you the youtube links hope you like them

Nelle.. im not too sure. Ill have to search around. Ive been just putting the papaw cream on his neck atm. Thats half the reason i was so angry at the doctor i saw. He didnt tell me anything i could do for it.. well only thing he said was maybe some calamine lotion.. but what if he scratches then puts his hands in his mouth i wonder?
    Horrible weather in Sydney. Has been all week and will continue to be. Storms and rain all day.
    Yuuuuuummmm i love cheesecake!!

OMG WHOO HOO JACK!!! such a cute video of him.. thanks for emailing the link!
    Max - loved the picture you sent.. are you smaller this time than with Vy.. you seem very compact to me.. looking good..
    Kell, Jesse is looking like a cute little hip-hopper in his new ticket pic!

over and out.. gotta go to bed.. xoxo

thanks Annie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast