Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSA

Hope you have a great day

Rash.. woohoo for Jack walking.

Thanks Annie! We've been leaving his hat around the lounge room and put it on every now and then to encourage him to wear it and not take it off. It seems to be working as he'll leave it on for more than 2 seconds now. With his photos the other day he left the fireman hat and beret on the whole time!

Happy birthday Nessa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSA!! HAVE A GREAT DAY.(i did send you a cardy thing?)

Way to go jack on the walking!!!
    BBL,kids mega cranky wont let me on pc!

Happy Birthday Ness

Belle- We didn't hear from you yesterday so I'm hoping all is ok with your Dh test results.

Kell- Maybe apply thin layer of calamine? Once it dries it prolly won't be a woory bout him getting much in his mouth.

Nelle- I am loving this weather at the moment, we ended up going for a walk along the beach yesterday, let Ash play in the sand, she was bit funny with the sand though, gave it a little taste also and wasn't impresses.

Well got my friend and bro coming over for dinner tonight. Decided to have a BBQ and cause of cup day yesterday coles was sold out of sausages! Managed to get some from butcher though.

Hi all,

Shell - No wins here either.

Caddie - Everyone getting better in your house?

Kell - Hows the rash today?

Scorpio Queen (I still find it hard calling you that) Have an awesome birthday.

Rach - Woo hoo on the walking.

Nelle - I am also loving this weather.

Just got back from playgroup and James has conked it!

Mum and I are going to Tassie tomorrow. We are there till Monday.

I have applied for 2 jobs so fingers crossed for an interview.

Ooh Meg, Helen lives in Tassie! I've been meaning to sms and check how all the building stuff is going. Which part are you headed to? I'm nagging Rans that the next big holiday should be to Tassie, I've never been there!

I just choked big time on some cereal, and poor River got so upset! Haha. So I had to go and comfort him...and wipe his nose again! I'm wiping less frequently now though, so hopefully that means he's getting better!

Happy birthday Nessa honey - I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Annie - Yeah Id say im smaller this time round..all bl00dy belly though. So good to hear from you
    Rach - PMSL at the emai lyou sent me...WOO HOOing alright matie...you go girl!! Yay on Jack walking!!
    shell - you can always do my trick....out a curtain up infront of the cupboard if the door dont work properly
    BBL - have achild in disrupive mode, she got her needles today but other then being in a temper is fine

Just fo ryou Nelle -
    WOHB
    Nothing - free balling

Nelle - did you receive the envelope in the mail from me yet??

Also my sis is getting married next year in the same suburb that you live in. It is ages from our house and we were going to stay overnight. Any suggestions of somewhere nice near by???

I was thinking about Helen. I am not sure where in Tas she live. I am gonna go look it up on our address list now!!

Sorry, Ive been a slacker about posting. Doing a quick check in:

Happy birthday Ness! Hope you have a great day!
    Way to go on the walking Jack!!!

No idea Meg, I'll think about it and get back to you! She getting married at Bram Leigh? And yes I got your envelope cheeky, I will have to make it worth your while!

Crikey Mikey Ness, I forgot to say Happy Birthday! You OLD lady you.

NESSA

Hey girls

Sorry I have been AWOL, we went away for the weekend, yesterday the removalists came in and took our stuff, and today I am packing what we are actuallly taking on the plane, doing last minute shopping and catching up with a friend, I also have the flu so praying that Rylee doesn't get it, last thing I want is for both of us to be sick on the plane....

Happy Birthday Ness - Hope you have had a great day!!!

Rach - it is so exciting when they start walking - now the fun really begins...

Sorry can't remember what others have said. We fly tomorrow, will try and check in before then but may be AWOL for a while so take care everyone, hope your bubs stay fit and healthy and all the pregnant mummas are blooming.

Love
    Laurinxxxx

Happy birthday Nessa! hope that you had a great day!!

It's a quiet day in here today. I will be back Monday.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Meg xxx

Have a great weekend meg.
    Im still sick,thankgoodness i have a dr appointment this arvo.My face hurts,my teeth and ears hurt.I am so over it.
    I need to lie down but hope everyone else is having a nice day.

:wave:

we all are quiet aren't we just

I have been a bit MIA just nothing to say and when I do no one listens so can't be bothered

AF arrived so onto another cycle, seeing RE on cd16 as well Jase can get the day means dont have to stuff round trying to organise appoint for when mum can come with me etc...he wanted to see my cd14 for the normal cd12 scan but with the way my cycles are going I think cd16 will still be fine, I would be happy if I went and he said follicles ready to go, I have a feeling if this month doesn't work he will up my clomid dose 50mgs worked for last 3 pg so hoping will be the same this time but with ++ outcome like Jack except in another flavour

other than that waiting for our car to be ready hoping for next weekend *fingers crossed* man Jase is in full on let get away mode, if car is ready we off to Agnes next fri nite sat-sun then call in to show off car in g'stone Mon(16-19) then home, up to Rocky wed nite (21st), RE Thurs then back to Agnes till Sun (22nd-25th), then home till the 7th Dec back to Agnes till 16th then home for the work week then back to Agnes for the 21-24 dec then up to g'stone till 26th back to Agnes till the 1st then home I just made myself tired writing it all

Sharleen probably wont get a chance to meet up when we pick up the car but we hoping to get the 3000km service done when we got to Agnes 7-16th Dec so might try to work out a meet up when we come down that week

Jodi and Sharleen am unsure if I will make it back to Bundy xmas/new year week just have to wait and see what is going on etc

ok now you know my busy next 6 weeks or so.........have brendan today tomorrow and monday and then no more actually not too sad he is driving me nuts LOL, so much to do so little time to do it

what are the kids gettign for xmas I have no idea what to get Jack we have a few little bit and peices but nothing significant I so wanted to get him a swing set but Jase thinks he is too young *dunn*

Rach millana got a swing set for her first bday and it had a baby seat on it so not too young at all.Ruby loves being in it and the other day was swinging for an hr! She chucked a mega paddy when i took her out.
    Speaking of which she is now because i put her to bed because shes a grumble bums.A cold and a tooth.Great combo.
    Did my card arrive ness?

Hi all just a quick check in.
    Had 30wk OB appointment today - BP 109/79 so stable enough to be ok which shocked me, urine was a-ok. Ive lost 2kgs again so Im back down to 62kgs (got a lecture). Swelling is pretty bad in my hands and feet, cervix is high and closed BUT ripened alot so I have to rest up considering my previous history. Losing tiny bits of my mucous plug too. Ripley is engaged and quite squishy in my pelvis. My fundal height was only measuring 28cm, last appointment at 26wks it was spot on 26cm, but Ripley is quite the chubby bubby from what we see on the u/s so no worries about weight. I must say he is so cute, with the biggest chubby cheeks! OB is concerned Ive developed pre natal depression so I have to go see my GP and see about some antidepressants. I dont want to go on them because they dont recommend them during pregnancy unless absolutely neccesary but my OB thinks its for the best so that I hopefully dont develop post natal depression as its an even bigger issue. He says its caused by all the stress and worry Ive been under with this pregnancy and all the pre-term labour etc etc. He still is adamant I wont make it to 38wks (we're aiming for atleast 36wks) but either way its birth day for Ripley at 38wks soooooo only 8 weeks to go at the most yippee!

As for the moving to Sydney lark, loooooooooong story short we're getting stonewalled by certain people here and after today I had enough and broke down so my Dad (who's also in the Army) made a very irate phone call to the chaplain down here expressing his concern over my health and the lack of help we're receiving so now something might finally be done as the chaplain was horrified at how we've been treated. So cross your fingers they might actually approve the move and have me outta here by end of Nov so I can get some rest and stop stressing.

Hope your all doing well. Will come back in for personals sometime tomorrow, Im off to veg on the couch with choccy ice cream and the new Patricia Cornwall novel.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast