Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

Hey girls where did you do your avatars again? I think I might be due for an update - I really want Kat to keep my background though, I love it!

Hi guys, well we are all moved into mum and dads, however it is sooooo squishy, but I am greatful we have somewhere to live.

Sorry to be quick again, but I still dont have my internet set up and am sitting on mum and dads in the lounge so dont really feel comfortable when anyone can see over my shoulder IFYKWIM.

Ok to all of the Mel ladies, it's no problem if you cant come, I just thought I would put it out there, and if you can come it's a bonus, but be warned we take forever looking at animals, lol. I would love to grab all of your mobile no.s anyway so that if something else happens and we can catch up we possibly could. We are staying in the cbd in ltl bourke st.

I hope that you are all good.

Love

What.i had a look at the ticket site and it said sydney only.Maybe you had pre sales first.Im going to check it out,grrr

Hi all,
    There has been a heap of chat since I was gone, I am not even going to try and catch up with it all. So if I miss anyone, I apologise in advance.

Rach - hope your sis's bub stays put for the min, and you guys work everything out.

Helen - You are a lucky lady to be living in Tassie. We just got back from Hobart, and I fell in love. I want to move there. Now just convincing Tim :P We stayed in Blackman's Bay.

Ness - How's your ummm.. Sorry I have forgotten but it was in the previous thread. Your family member who is unwell. Hoping that they are getting better. Hope your head is feeling better too.

Maz - Eww on the poo thing!!

Kell - Glad you managed to get the tix. I remember wanting to go when I was younger, but I went to the U2 concert instead. I must have been around 17 at the time.

Shell - Is Ash any better?

Annie - Hope everyone is feeling better in your house.

I absolutely cannot remember what was written in the last thread, so that will have to do me for the moment.

Hi to everyone else

Caddie.. i think Perth tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster rather than Ticketek , aswell as Melbourne tickets.

Meg-Yes it is gorgeous down here. Especially the weekend you were down. Sorry I missed that you were coming down. Did you get to Salamanca market on Saturday? We got there in the afternoon and just wandered around it was a gorgeous day. I know Blackmans Bay I have friends who live there. I am on the north side of Hobart.

Well Eithan is being a turd, he has just got a tooth and trying to get more. Bella is unwell again, but I am sure it is just a cold and nothing more.

Better go have turd bum clawing at me.

Love

hi girls

helen..hope those teeth come through pretty soon, caity is getting them too and im hearing you on the turd, hope bella gets better quickly.

nelle..so when is your scan?

nessa.. good luck on thursday with your scan i really hope there are a set of balls there for you, and i hope your aunty is on the mend.

maz..behave yourself!

belle..hope you are ok, my girls are coming down to sydney once a month to visit there fathers family there are in st ives, double bay..so i might be able to catch up for a cuppa.

kell..yay on the tickets

caddie..hope the family is on the mend

well thats all i can remember, hi to everone else i have my 12 week scan tomorrow

Thanks Meg and Chrissy.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Chrissy! Hope you can see some jewels poking out!

Hi guys!
    Phew Im knackered. Been out today with a friend taking her friend from QLD around town (her car has no aircon). We went to Beechworth too and bought way to many lollies from this awesome little lolly shop. Ive already eaten 2 chocolate frogs lol Jett is playing in his room (he should be asleep). Im hoping for a lie down before we go out to dinner tonight.

After thinking the move to Sydney may not ever happen we find out that it very well could be now so I just have to wait to see if the answers yes or no. Im hoping if its yes we'll know by Friday as I have ALOT to do to get organised.

Feeling very uncomfy, Rips keeps inching down lower and lower in my pelvis. I swear I pee atleast 30x a day. Im not sleeping much either because Im so uncomfortable. Also losing more of my mucous plug.

Kell - so jealous, not going to be going to Bon Jovi Seeing as I dont know where I'll be I couldnt buy tickets. I'll live vicariously through you and maybe get you to pick me up a band t-shirt

Chrissy - good luck with your scan tomorrow, 12wks already, thats gone by fast!

How are our other preggo's doing????

Off to lie down while I can (with another chocolate frog hehehe)

man what a morning,

firstly some **** rang here at 4.53am ..............but hung up when I asnwered who the heck rings people at 4.53am so ****ty sleep got jack up fed, bathed, bottle then the bickies I wanted to make didn't work so had to make a new batch plus get ready go to shop grab a bday pressie all before 10am then we went to mums group/ bday m/t jack was ok bit over clingy (teeth we got a molar on sat more coming and he is unwell) so have dr appoint for 11.50am so I ring dr at 11.40am to see how far behind they are as Jack has falled asleep on lounge at mums group, she goes oh only 20mins or so, so I say I will be there just after 12pm, so wake Jack, go to drs we sat and sat and sat till 1.25pm and I reckon we were out by 1.26pm anyway he goes oh its viral he has tonsilitis, (no pus just red throat) and a wheeze so he goes we will just leave it see how he goes, well I am like you said the same thing 2 weeks ago 'oh did I' "oh ok lets get some anti-bi's" *GRRRRRRR** so by the time we got medicine and home it was after 2pm *sigh* so he has just gone down, just so glad he is a happy fella...

and then I freaked out cause I gave him panadol at 11.30am was sitting at drs and remembered I gave him some at 8.30am so was only 3 hrs between doses, no wonder he was happy LOL

I am so tired......................anyway sister and I are talking again.........nothing was said we just rang each other and went on with life LOL anyway she is heading to rocky as she rang hops and they said better come up and get checked especially after she told them about idiots at g'stone one so wish her luck......

ok chat later

I'm sooo nervous tonight. This is Nina's first night in her big bed. She was getting really restless while asleep tonight, so I thought I'd lay down with her in her big bed, but when I put her in it, she rolled over and went straight to sleep. So I didn't need to lay down with her. Now Heath and I are really worried that she's going to somehow roll out, or she'll climb up and over to get out. aarrrrgggghhhh! I'm not going to get any sleep tonight! Someone tell me this is normal worrying.
    She was a real ratbag today. She just kept throwing tantrums. And the days are so long now that she's not having any day sleeps.

nessa - that's fantastic news about your Aunty! I hope she has a quick recovery.
    I can't believe you and Nelle are halfway already! I bet if you find out your having a boy you won't be able to hide your excitement, and you'll just have to tell us

chrissy - good luck with your scan tomorrow! Can't wait to see how it goes.

nelle - when is your scan?

rach - OMG, what idiot would ring someone at 4.53am I would have been so peeved. Glad you and your sis are on speaking terms again. How is she going, any more contractions? When is she heading to Rocky, tomorrow?

annat - goodluck on getting the army to give the go ahead with the move. Hopefully they tell you either way real soon. And Ripley, behave for your mother, and stay put for a few more weeks!

helen - glad the move went well. How long do you think you'll be staying with your parents for? Hope Bella doesn't get too sick and the teeth come through quickly (and painlessly) for Eithan.

Goodluck with your scan chrissy!!!
    Jodi hope el nina gives you a good nites sleep.Im not game to put ruby in a big girls bed.Millana was 20months before i changed and that was because ruby came.Who else has there kiddies in a bed? Be interesting to know.

So is there 20 months between Ruby & Milanna? How do you find that? That's the difference between Nina and the next bub.

I think my scan is next week Jodi...a week after Ness' I think...maybe the 21st? Not sure where my diary is...actually...nuts, I think I have a hospy appt sometime, but I can't find where it's written...just looked everywhere! Might have to call them tomorrow morning and hope it wasn't today!

Have fun at your scan Chrissy!

After all that looking (for the appt sheet) I'm tired! Catch you girls tomorrow. xo

Jodi she headed up last night to mums, her appoint is 2??PM today I think...she did tell me, she still feels crampy no more spotting but she did say she thinks she may be losing her plug, she isn't sure she only ever lost it with her first child and didn't know it even then but she imagines rocky will put her on the CTG and check her over.....she is over this pg she reckons I told her she can't have bub this monday I will be in Agnes

JOdie - my boys were 18 months apart...and although it was hard at first, it was also good. When Wilhelm went down for asleep, Nikolaus would come and have some me time and we would snuggle down and either watch a movie together or have a nap ourselves. Their really good mates now to which is a complete bonus. i think Vy knows whats going on in my tum as she lifts my top and kisses the 'bubba' all the time, then proceds to belt the living **** out of it. Jed and I bought Vy a mega sketch for christmas cause of the drawing thing too. She keeps running of with the boys one and their cracking it. doesnt waste paper and i got it from the big w toy sale for $10. Just a thought for ya hon.
    Chrissy - thinking of you today matie...fingers and flaps crossed that there's bits swinging in the air!!!!!
    God, I have gone BLANK!!!!!!!
    to tired and hot today

I'm still tired here, Ash is still bit NQR and I just feeel exhausted. At least when Df gets home I am going out for friends birthday dinner so he can deal with her!

Nelle- I think one of your appts you posted in one of our threads cause you knew you'd forget! Lmao you are so funny.

Good luck at your scan Chrissy.

Rach- Great to hear you and your sister are good again. Its like that with my sister we'll have a big fight then next thing we'll be chatting as though nothing ever happened.

Caddie- We're still in a cot here. I can't imagine Ash in a big bed, I can see her climbing out and running around thinking its a big game.

Jodi- So how'd Nina go in the big bed? Maybe if she prefers it she might have a day sleep again for you.

Ness- Thats great news bout your aunt, the rehab will really help get her doing everything again and back to being independant. It can be slow sometimes but I think she'll make great progress if she is keeping positive.

AnnaT- good luck on getting the move done. So will you get a place on your own in Sydney or we're you planning on staying with family or anything?

Meg- Glad you had great time in tassie, I just have to convince Df to take holiday there, he's not that enthused but everyone that goes there raves about it.

Hmm Ash is playing happily while I snuck in here, yet when I'm around she is so whingy and clingy.

had my scan.........and i found out what im having

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast