Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #84

i will give it a go

HIGHS

watching caity grow up, and her first birthday.
    sean made it to state in cross country.
    tim got picked for rep team in rugby league.
    nicole telling me i love you everyday of the year.
    jess doing so well at school.
    falling pregnant.

LOWS
    miscarriying.
    getting my depro shot and bleeding for 6 months.
    craig having heart attack.
    craig being told he needs a triple bypass or he will die.
    car stolen, no insurance.
    we struggle every week as now my hubby cant work for two weeks.
    BIL telling craig he is an bast**after he was out of hospial 7 days, and he was a bullsh**er.
    relationship with IL breaking down, and no contact with all the crap and lies being told.....drama.
    no money anymore
    no car to take all my kids out anymore.
    joshua would have turned 16 this year.
    there is more but i wont bore you.

It's cool how close we've gotten, that I can remember all of this stuff you guys are saying, and that I'm smiling at the good stuff and frowning at the bad stuff!

We've got a friend coming over, so I should tidy so it looks at least like I *try* to keep the house clean. And I'll have to think about my highs and lows...

Hi all,
    I am not gonna do highs and lows at the moment, as I am still really down and I will prob burst into tears. When I am feeling better hopefully soon, can someone remind me and I will do it then??

A lovely friend came over this afternoon with a little boy 2 months older than James. They had such a lovely time together. James was a little rat after he left though. I think all that playing exhausted him, and turned him silly! Oh well, he is sound asleep now. I going to go and have a bath and read a book..................

Oh - Belle - great that your scan went well, and so nice to read what other's highs are for the year.

xxx

ETA - I just realised I reached post 700! Woo hoo for me
    Last edited by lilima; December 10th, 2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Post 700

Oops Nelle and Maz, I was thinking of our AV's. We still have newborns in ours.

Ash was very cheeky today with her sleeps, kept getting undresses and doing poo and at one stage half pulled of her nappy so then had to bath her cause poo everywhere, by that stage she was so overtired I had to sit by her and pat her to sleep.

Meg- Big sounds like you really need it at the moment, I hope things start looking up for you. Try do something nice for yourself that you enjoy and don't normally do.

Belle- yay on scan, now relax! Bubs is doing well.

Kell- How is your FIL doing these days?

Ok now for the highs and lows.

HIGHS:
    Having Ash in our lives, watching her develop her personality, buying a house, going to Sydney for the first time, watching my nephew really come along way with his autism, when Ash finally took a bottle so I could have some time off, finding a film that I'd been looking for for 2 years (it was in my old camera!) AND getting to know all you great ladies alot better on here and finally getting to meet couple of you.

LOWS:
    Lots of family problems, I haven't gone into it all really but both my brothers and sister have some form of a mental illness so there are alot issues there plus drug issues with my brothers (but are improving)
    Matts dad being diagnosed with cancer.
    Loss of sleep
    Stress

Hi Shell,
    I keep meaning to ask you, has Ash's sleep improved? I hope for your sake it has. Oh, and i also keep meaning to tell you, please come here any time when you visit your friend.

Meg - honey dont feel you have to do it.totally understnad, I just thought Id share with everyone.
    We're all just happy that we're on here and able to chat to each other everyday Mauw honey
    Chrissy - Next year has gotta be your year too. After this one 2008 has gotta rock for you! How is our darling bum flashing Craig going these days
    Kell - I was gonna ask how FIL was. I bet he's as happy as a pig in $h!t about you being pg again.
    Nessa - Dr pepper...I thoguht that stuff was unavailable here now???? I wasnt a fan of it but I didnt mind it every now and then. Could you do me a fave and email that list you did ages ago of everyones addresses to me again please honey (Maz will just use ya and abuse ya like a sex slave pmsl) I so have to do chrissy cards (this is so not like me)
    Belle - woo hoo for scan honey....your pg...la la la la la
    Anna - I know your stalking us hehehehehe and you have to so know we love ya.
    Nelle - I ve given up of the house work for time being..I cant bend over very well anymore, I toppled over tonight picking something up.
    Sharleen, Rikki, Annie, Ambz....were are all the girls hanging these days????? Have you found another croude of *****ie biartches better then us rofl
    Must go eat chocolate and then hang some washing up (nappies)

night Laura

Hey Maz, I do want to do it, I just can't at the moment. I think that it is a great idea, and I love reading what others say. Just can't do it myself right now!! it is making me smile reading what you all have to say.
    I know in the PND/anxiety forum there is a thread about what you a good at, so for the moment I am going to write that...

So - I am good at being a mum
    I am good at cooking
    I am good at eating chocolate :P

Meg and you are GGOD AT BEING a wonderful friend to us here keep smiling honey

Nessa - have you felt any kicks yet???? I have an alien in my tummy..ittle bugger doesnt stop twisting around and grinding...oh the grinding!!!!
    Last edited by maz; December 10th, 2007 at 08:30 PM.

Shell/maz.. thanks for asking. He's getting there. Currently not having any chemo. He stopped a month or so ago before they went off to WA. When they got back he had a catscan and it showed that the cancer hadnt spread since he was off it, so thats a good thing. So hes off it now until the new year when he'll have another scan to see where its at. He's taking morphen tablets for the pain though. He is absolutely over the moon we are pregnant again. I just sooooo hope i am having a girl for him. I know he will be just as pleased with another grandson but still.. just wish i could for him.

Meg.. :hugs: hun

Kell- Thats great the cancer isn't spreading, hopefully it will stay slowed down just to give him more time. Be great if he's around to meet his granddaughter.

Meg- yeah her sleep is usually pretty good these days. She's been sleeping thru pretty much every night now for the past 2 months. I still have to plan with my friend when I'm going up there but will definately see you on the way. We're just trying to organise when we're both free cause when I go up I'm gonna stay over, don't want to drive 2 hours there then 2 hours back.
    Oh and I'm good at eating chocky too! I'm good at eating in general I think.

I just found out recently there is a USA shop in my suburb, apparantly everyone goes there even my friend from other side of town yet I live right near and have never been.

Oh and finally updated my ticker, next to do my AV at some stage.

Aww a Christening shot Shell!! You are more than welcome to stay here aswell. We have a HUGE house. For the Melb girls, there is an international food shop in yarraville. it is the Olde Sweet Shop. It sells all that stuff. I used to go there for Reese's Peanutbutter Cups.

Kell. I am glad that they are happy about the bub. It gives him something to look forward to.

Ness - I just realised how far along you actually are! Where has time gone. I can't believe that I no longer have a little baby, but a little man!! It blows my mind how quickly they grow.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. This forum is my lifeline, as a lot of what I say, I don't feel comfy talking to my real life friends about, so it is great to talk to my cyber friends!

Meg thats great that you feel you can come on here and talk. BB was my lifeline too when all my family went away and i had no support or anyone just to chat too.I had friends but sometimes you just dont want to unload on them all the time.
    Ok, Highs for me:Realising i dont have cancer.Watching my girls grow up and develop distinct personalities,getting a new car( well secondhand but like new.)Having mum and erin come home for holidays when sick.
    Lows,going to hospital in extreme pain over 4days,coeliacs disease and not eating some of my fav foods ever again.Thinking ruby may need a skull op but thankfully no(so a high as well), Getting sick all the time with colds but i just worked out i think its hayfever.
    So hopefully 2008 will be better for all of us. I think im lucky anyway as there is alot worse off than me.

Sorry girls I cant do highs and lows either for the same reason as Meg. My PND is bad at the moment as im pregnant

for belle & meg. You 2 are doing a fantastic job being able to express how you're feeling on a daily basis with us. And I thank you for sharing that with us. It must be hard on you.

Reading through the high's and low's of everyone has made me realise what an awful year some of us have had. I pray that 2008 brings much happiness for everyone.

I'm not ready to do my high's and low's just yet, but I will soon.

I've never had dr pepper, what's it like. I know, sheltered life I've had!

I went through a Dr. Pepper phase in high school, but I didn't really like it - just wanted to be different! I'm a bit of a coke purist myself.
    Rans went shopping and brought home Violet Crumble pieces. Mmmm.

Ness, in your signature, it should be 'formerly' as opposed to 'formally' I think...no biggie, but I bet in a month's time it'll irk me, being the english nerd I am. You know...former as in before, or formal as in all dressed up and proper. Sorry.

How are things going Meg?

Caddie, I had to fight River for the card...he wanted to eat it.

I have to make banana bread tonight! Don't think the bananas will survive the night...

Ohhh Ness, you seriously should try not cooking for him at all, Rans is just happy to get dinner at all! He's like Mmmmm no matter what I cook, cos a meal is so rare. Haha. Poor man.

Or...if you want to be a bit more forgiving about it, how about meal planning with him at the start of the week? That way he can't pfffffft at your food because he's seen the plan, he can pfffft before you put all that effort in!

Hi all,
    Had a bad day today, but thinking positive. Tomorrow is gonna be better. Been very teary. Actually decided to tell a friend what is going on. As when I had James I didn't let anyone know that I was hospitalised, so most people don't even know what happened.
    It is still all around being judged, and continually worrying that James might have a disability or be sick. It comes from working in disabilities and knowing too much. Now I am convinced he is developmentally delayed even though I know that he is not. Anyway I am working on it, a day at a time hey??? I am definitely not going back on meds, and I don't think that it has come to that. Also today I had to go to the child care centre and have a look around as James starts in January. That also made me feel bad, as I do not want him in any sort of care.

Ok, so moving on.
    Nelle - You are sharp. I wouldn't have even picked up a spelling mistake. I do so many typo's in my posts, and never bother to correct them!!

Ness - I would have been annoyed as well. I made beef schnitzel sandwiches tonight with lettuce, beetroot, tomato, cheese, and mushrooms. Then Tim got called into work and didn't even get to eat his!! It is now calling my name "Megan..Megan... come and eat me..."

Shell - Did you watch ANTM?

I don't like Dr Pepper, and even worse is root beer!!

We are off to the last playgroup for the year tomorrow. Different to mothers group. Playgroup is great. Then next week is last swimming for the year. What am I going to do with James being home everyday!! Lucky mum and dad just bought a holiday house near the beach. Might have to head there. We are going to stay there for New Years. lets just hope the weather will be warm. Who knows, it is Melbourne we are talking about after all!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast