Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #85

Thanks guys.

Shell-Bella is consistently lethargic and sleeping, sore legs and no appetite. The drs are sure it is from the bad virus she had, that is why we are waiting 2-3 weeks before we do anymore tests.

Bella is just a little of what is going on. This morning I was on the verge of what felt like a nervous breakdown and couldnt stop crying for hrs. Just a lot of things going on. Plus our relaxing trip to Melbourne was awful. Bella got gastro and then I did and embarrasingly vomited all over the place (had to get off skybus, couldnt get to the airport), luckily I missed the people waiting in the queue but messed my pants in the process as I had no control over my bowels. I have never been so embarrassed an mortified in my life. Just the thought of going back to Melbourne makes me feel sick. Heaps of issues, DH has just taken 4 weeks upaid leave so hopefully we can get on top of things.

Love

Helen sweetheart I am so upset by the awful time you've been having. I still moan to Rans that I missed you in Melb, now I wish even more that I'd been able to catch you! Will be praying for Bella, and you guys, that things settle for you! If there's anything we can do...man I would have been so embarrassed, I remember once at the inlaws being really really sick, and had a close call...it's such a bad feeling.

Me, I'm trying to re-synch my ipod, with songs I actually like...I sheepishly said to Rans...um...I kinda don't understand iTunes, and he was like 'oh thank goodness I thought I was the only dumb one, the program doesn't make sense at all!' So, if Rans doesn't understand it, I don't feel so dumb.
    Oh, and I got jealous when he mentioned a primary school girlfriend, so I ate some chocolate peanuts that I got him for his Christmas stocking.

Helen - I am so sorry for the hard time you are having at the moment, we are all thinking of you hun, I really hope things get better for you quickly...I don't know what else to say, you have been such big support to me so it saddened me when I read what you have been going through.

Hugs
    Laurin

Oh Helen I wish I could just give you a big hug woman. I know what its like to spew and $hit in public...I did it in coles in my early pg days in the meat isle. I threw up everywere. thank god DH can take some time off for you. things have gotta start looking up soon hon, after every storm there is sunshine. Try and stay positive as hard as it is atm.
    I know you say you dont get on and say much, but you have been a postive beackon of light to many of us when it was dark,even if you dont think you have been. I take my hat of to you for the journey you have already followed and I think your a remarkable person. Take care of yourself and get on here and chat to us when you need to ...we're all here for you.

On a different note - ive got a sore throat!

Oh helen that is awful you poor thing.I think everyone else would say the same and im sure the people who did see would never remember you personally so maybe its better that it didnt happen in your local town! A friend of ours there 1yr old got a bad virus and he limped for months as apperently it can affect legs? Weird i know but she was worried it never go away and it did. Hows her iron levels? She hasnt been tested for anything like me? Alot of people keep being diagnosed lately and a sign in kids is bruising,lethargy,nausea,not putting on weight,fussy eating,anaemic. I know of 2 kids in the last month with it. Chin up babe.hope leith being home gets everything back on and even keel.
    Wow maz,sunshine is just about ready to force her way out i think!

hugs to you helen xxx

:hugs: to all who need them

just dropping in to say

have a happy xmas & a great new year

catch ya all in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen.. oh hun :hugs: im so so sorry for what you have had to go through. I hope Bella is ok poor pet. I hope you are ok too. Just take it easy as much as you can hun.

Maz.. thanks honey.. me too

*~THE SEXY SEPTEMBER MUMMY STATS~*

~*~Up The DUFF~*~
    Maz - EDD 8th January 2008 - YAY She's Pink "Khryztel"
    AnnaT - EDD 17th January 2008 - Baby Boy "Ripley"
    Ambz - EDD 30th January 2008 - boy/girl? ..its a secret!
    Nelle - EDD 1st April 2008 - very pleased.. but its a secret!
    Nessa - EDD 3rd April 2008 - Thinking Blue.. hopefully find out soon
    Vixstar - EDD 2nd May 2008
    Jodi - EDD 16th May 2008 It's a GIRL!
    Chrissy - EDD 27th May 2008 - It's a Blue 7th Heaven
    Kellxx - EDD 25th July 2008 - Hoping for a PINK one
    Belle - EDD 28th July 2008 - All natural baby!

~*~Humping Like Rabbits~*~
    Rach - Cmonn clomid think Pink! TTC #3

~*~Sitting On The Fence~*~
    Laurin - When its meant to happen it will TTC #2

~*~Waiting For The Right Moment~*~
    Anna** - Taking some time out, when we're ready TTC #2
    Helen.P - Hoping to TTC late this year #3
    Rikki - Happy with Miss Ainsleigh but come 2008 TTC #2
    Shellbell - Happy with Ash atm waiting until 2008 TTC #2
    Meg - The date has been decided.. April 2008 TTC #2
    Annie - Only time will tell when TTC #3 begins

~*~Happy With The Way Things Are~*~
    Sharleen - Who knows what the future holds..
    Caddie - Happy with her little darlings Millana and Ruby

omg helen you poor thing sending you all my well wishes and a great big

Ooh Meg, I just checked the radar, and it's about to POUR on you, if it's not already! Don't have any washing on the line mate!

Oh Helen, I'm so sorry to hear all that. What a terrible holiday, how did you get back to the airport and make your plane? I hope too bella picks up soon, you've had so much going on with her being unwell plus when Eithan was in hospital, you deserve a break.

Nelle- You are so funny! Primary school girlfriend you got jealous on, lol. Oh thank god the rain is on its way, thanks miss weather girl.

Thanks Kell putting the stats there, think I'll have to print them off for reference.

Haha, no worries! Maz should be getting a sprinkle too, and I *think* she might get some heavy rain later, it's a bit confusing. But Meg's definitely getting dumped on. According to the radar. Which is quite fun.

ETA: Argh! According to the radar it's raining here! *looks outside*

*Races to clotheshorse outside!!!*

Isnt there forcasts for wild weather in the east? We got 38 predicted here in WA. Strange weather.
    And an earthquake in NZ.
    Took ruby to indoor pool for the first time.A litle apprehensive at first because its not warm enough for our liking but in the end we all had fun.My sister came with us so we had a child each to look after.Ruby is talking in her cot at the moment.She needs to sleep. The little turd has put bite marks on the cot.Millana never did. Now its not so new looking.Hopefully it can be sanded back. Grr

ok girls one last hurrah before I pack up the computer leaving in a little under a hr still got a few things to put in car so best bust a move

hope you all have a great xmas and new year to thos who are travelling away from home have a safe one

cya all in 2008

*kisses* Rach

Im in labour! Having contractions pretty close together. Going to putter around and get organised, see where it takes us.

I had my 36wk appt today and find out that Rip is 2/5 engaged so almost fully there and Im 3cm dialated already so it should be another quick labour/delivery.

Will sms Kell and Shell if/when bub arrives.

Hoping its tonight!

[URL="http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?p=1066402#post1066402"] Babies Born September 2006 #86[/URL]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678