Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #87

Anna** I did read that you lost Cougar. Sorry that I didnt' say anything. I would be devastated if anything happened to my dog. She is the first dog that I have ever owned. I hope that you are feeling better.
    So where will Xander go while you are at work? I start back next week as well. I really don't want to work though.

How is everyone else going? Helen? Laurin? Hope all is well

forgot i put it on there yep the big 33 all the trees next friday jase is 34 next sat we bought as our present to each other a 81cm (32inch) LG lcd tv so pretty

Anna jase and his folks have high cholesterol which was one of my concerns but have been doing reading and seeing as he only eats the whites it should be AOK thanks though

well my boy seems to have got his appetite back so nice to see him eat a decent meal am wondering if the fact I have stopped giving him sultanas as snacks has helped with appetite increase he would at times eat 1 1/2 cups of sulatana over the course of the day sometimes even more

That is a hell of a lot of sultanas!!! All that sugar, I'm surprised he wasn't hyper.

Meg - Cougar was a really special dog to me, he wasn't the first I've owned, nor the last, but he will always be the most special. Xander is in daycare whilst I am at work, he loves it so I don't need to worry about him. I'm really looking forward to going back to work as it helps heaps with my anxiety (good 'ol distraction!)

sultanas are good for him so I was told better than many commercial products for kids...........the only thing I was told to watch for was constipation but seeing as on average he drinks a litre of water then it wasn't a problem

Quick check in -

We're home and doing great. Labour was better than I expected, Ripley is just gorgeous - very chilled out little man. He's taken to breastfeeding like a champ but is a guts even though no milk as yet so I was up all night and my boobies are killing me lol

Jetts doing ok, keeps saying "Baby baby" and touching Rips but so far no tanty's or jealousy.

Some pics to tide you over -
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...m/IMG_0068.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...m/IMG_0102.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...m/IMG_0099.jpg

He is adorable annat!! and you look pretty hot yourself sexy mumma!!! Hows ryan with the new addition? Over the moon? Does he have time off? Your sis still helping you out? How cute of jett! Theyre gonna be bestie friends!!!

great pics Anna so cute welcome home...............

I love that pic where he is all curled up!!!! Still looks like he is in your belly.

Aww Annat, he's SUCH a cutie! What a sweetie. Nice to pop in here and get my newborn fix for now.

Went to Healesville Sanctuary today. Very hot. Was much better once I chucked Riv in the sling instead of the pram, and we could wander around together, and his weight counter-balanced my tummy.

Eating frozen blueberries now. It's just so hot! And tomorrow will be hotter!

*Nessa* Guest

gorgeous pics Annat, congrats again

:hugs: ness

seriously I must be the most boring person on earth I have belonged to these styled forums since early 2001 mostly US based and I have never had problems or come across as many as many people seem to have with this site

Quote Originally Posted by caddie View Post
    He is adorable annat!! and you look pretty hot yourself sexy mumma!!! Hows ryan with the new addition? Over the moon? Does he have time off? Your sis still helping you out? How cute of jett! Theyre gonna be bestie friends!!!
    Ryan's over the moon, keeps asking me if Jett really was that small once lol He goes back to work 2wks early on Monday, the Boss wouldnt let him have the usual time + the 2wks before holidays even though no one will be back at work til the 21st so god knows what he'll be doing - nothing important I bet. Nope my sister is having a hissy fit because I told her I would prefer her to come once Ry is back at work so I have help spread out over a week or two and she didnt like that idea. Then when I rang her yesterday about his birth she got narky because she suddenly decided she would have liked to watch (as if Im a freakin mind reader!) Im over my family's dramatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    I love that pic where he is all curled up!!!! Still looks like he is in your belly.
    He hasnt stretched out once! He prefers to be on his tummy all curled up in fetal possie but ofcourse its a no no.

I must say, kudo's to those of you who breastfed for months, even though Im loving it and Rips has a great suck on him its definately trying my patience a bit with the constant feeding and sore nipples.

Go Annat with the breastfeeding!!! You know, I remember with Riv, with EVERYTHING, I told myself - I'll just make it to 6 weeks, just make it to 6 weeks...was like my mantra. At 6 weeks I realised, hey I can sit without wincing, feeding is feeling comfortable and normal, and River knows the difference between day and night! So hang in there, it's funny to be feeding at 10 months and you can't feel a thing! (and I'll need you to parrot this back to me when it's my turn! )

HI ANNA!! Oh he is absolutely gorgeous hun!!! I bet youre so proud!!! Hope the boobs dont give you too much trouble! I could only feed jess for 9 days so i know how you feel. Hun dont let your sister get to you... just look after you, the Ripman and Jettman ok.

Nessa.. hope everythings ok.

Rach.. i think alot of the problems with this site in particular, well not with the site but the people, is most are mothers and or are pregnant. Sleep deprivation i think is a big factor with alot of issues people have here, which i think cause most of the problems. But its when you are sleep deprived is when you dont realise thats what is causing the conflict.. if that makes any sense.

Maz.. honey how are you today?

Anna**... nice to see you around hun.

OMG - ANNAT he is beautfiul..and if you cant do the BF thing...do what is best for you, im sitting here wincing at THAT pain oh god!!!
    Ness - I hope to hell your alright hon...email or ring me anytime!
    Anna - WOO HOO on the new job matie!!! that is $hit hot news!!!! About some sunshine and blue skys came your way!
    Rach - so the 11th hmmmm I hope im in time to wish you a happy birthhday matie
    hello everyone else!!!
    Jed took me and the kids for a 5 hour drive today...all to pick up the bunks we won on ebay last night. Its the first time we've bene out as a family in ages (cause Jed's always bl00dy working) I didnt really want to go and cracked the $hits but im glad I did inthe end...evenif Vy screamed for most of it (she hates being strapped down in the car seat). So tomorrow started the big task of putting the boys in one room, putting Vy in her new room and cleaning out all the junk and putting stuff away for ebay. Atleast Mateauz will have his own room and I really need somewere other then ours to put his things.

Have to have a shower...ive used hair removal cream for a certain area on my body cause I dont want dreadlocks!!!!

Ness - I hope everything is ok.

AnnaT - What a cutie! I second what Nelle said about breastfeeding.

Maz - I hope they are all good in their new rooms!

My sister's hens nite is coming up. She is super sporty, and we are thinking of taking her to the flying Trapeze in Albert Park. Has anyone done Trapeze before? I will probably give it a go too!

hi ALL!!

AnnaT- you have a lovely little baby boy.. makes me so clucky... so ill just keep looking at him for my clucky fix.. good for u for breastfeeding, like Nelle said just give yourself little goals and before you know it youll be feeding like a pro.. .. all the best for your new life as a family of 4!
    Caddie - how are you? not nervous about your upcoming procedure? hope not.. thinking of you
    Ness - Hi! thinking of you
    Maz - the coutndown is on, you must be super excited..
    Anna**- good news for your job and Meg too! back to work, its hard leaving the kids but its nice to have some "adult" time
    Rach - thank you so much for the update emails.. i really do love getting them . you guys sure have had a busy 2007.. praying that 2008 brings you the joy of another child.

hi to everyone else.. hubby is wanting the puter...

back later when the evil one is not watching ! lol ....hehehe
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; January 3rd, 2008 at 09:41 PM. Reason: sp

kelly all the sites I belong to are parenting TTC sites I just can't beleive the amount of issues prople have here, I am not judging anyone I just think ok..........here we go again, (ness not aimed at you) this is just something I have been thinking about for a while now...

Annie glad you like the emails sorry about the read request this month but I wanted to know who read and who deleted so I could take them off list per se

OMG Jack is whining Jase is trying to get him down but I am thinking I shall have to intervene

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast