Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

Shell - I would have LOVED to have seen you! j and Ash could have had a play! I was nearly going to go up to the cross today, as i had a friend over.

Shell.. yep tiny tearaways. Im gonna be using it with Jesse too.

Maz.. hope youre resting up hun.

Good luck tomorrow Belle (again ).

Well DH has gone to see a movie with his mates and i was torturing myself with the Crime Investigation channel. Oh soo bad.. have turned it off now as ive started to freak out being home by myself hehe.

Kell- Lol, I never watch that channel cause I know its gonna freak me out or upset me! I love all the methods they use on tiny tearaways. I always think if i have prob in whatever area I'll use it.

Meg- How funny if you had gone up there! I actually felt car sick driving up there, those windy roads. Next time I just want to be a passenger cause so pretty up that way but couldn't get good look while driving. I was wishing I had more time cause I was thinking how close I was to you!

Goodluck tommorow belle!!

Hey Kell, what are you being sneaky about?

*Nessa* Guest

Well we had a great da at the park

To bad half the city had the same idea as us, first bearible day in 2 weeks so every man and his dog were there. Annika loves it and Teleah too. But you should have seen Annikas face when she saw the whole park, she didnt know what to do first.

Silly me forgot to put sunscreen on my face, did everywhere else but. So am a tiny bit sore on my face.

Have started tidying up the babies room, when we find out the sex we can start getting the clothes organzed, whether its selling all the girls ones to buy blue stuff or just putting the girls old clothes in the draws. not long till we find out.

Hi ya lovely ladies....long time no chat. It feels like ive been in a coo coo ward for the last week.
    Thank you all for your thoughts and prays...Mateauz is doing fine now and yepa we're both home. Doc's didnt really want me to go yet but the place was driving me insane and I was missing my other babies badly. My BP is still up but im making an appointment with my doc to get it checked out monday - ive had 2 blury visin attacks today and my head is thumping...doesnt help that I came home to find MIL had rearranged all my cupboards and totally changed so many things.....did a big washing no-no for me (towels and underwear in the one load AHHHHHHH). I hope to hell she washed my cloth pads by them selves (I so dont want to know any more of what she did)
    My little munci hasnt had to have a drop of formula at all. I took all the info and suggestions you girls have made to me on board and stood my ground with the midwifes. My milk came in on day 2 and OMG its fabulous. No sore bb's, nothing, Mateauz attatches himself and stays on until he's finished then just lets go with a big milk covred face and a sigh. I now see were all you girls get those feelings from about BFing and I honestly dont ever want this feeling to stop. I was so scared that I wouldnt except him but after everything thats happened...well lets just say the social worker I spoke to at the hospital said I have nothing to worry about (thank god).
    my only worry is Vy atm. She wont go to sleep unless either Jed or I are there until she's asleep and gets so worked up she throws up everywere (Like MIllana Caddie) that I just cant do it to her (or me).
    She is totally fasinated by Mateauz and keeps aking me 'Who's this?'. Se got her doll today and sat and held it while I was feeding him. I really think she missed me heaps when I was in hospital, I know I sure as hell did.
    Alright enough of my capola. Im going to go and do some catching up right now but before I go
    thank you all so much girls for being there for me, us in the last few months. Im sorry if I every dribbled on or moaned about anything and apologise if I did and thank you for being patient and listening to me and helping me when I asked advice. Your support, friendship and guidance has been truely welcomed with open arms.

MAUW xx

- Put a pic up in the birth announcements in the gallery of Mateauz to

Hey maz, great to hear from you. So glad BFing is going so well. Its the best thing ever and so convenient too! Must be so much nicer being at home in your own bed with your own things (even if MIL did naughty things to your house!) I'm sure it won't take too long for Vy to settle. Its prolly harder for her cause you can't really sit down and explain to her whats going on, she sort of has to figure it out on her own that theres this new addition to her home. I'm sure it won't take long for her to adjust.

hi guys, glad to hear that things are getting better Maz and that you are home.

Belle hope things go well today.

Ummm I cant say much because this is a public forum but I wont be on for a while as things are really hitting the fan here and it is more than just me who is having a tough time. Life just feels like it is falling apart and I just dont know how to fix things. I feel like I am trying to be the glue but its not working and I am falling apart in the process. However it is better for me not to show how bad I feel as I will make things worse. So I think I am going to really try hard to get out of my parents house as it is a toxic house and is making things worse.

I really need to cry but cant as my family is around. I dont know what to say, but thank-you so much for all of your messages, sms's and thoughts for me and my family, it really does mean a lot to me and I am just sorry that I havent been there for you guys as much, but I do think about all of you and your issues and problems all the time, I hope that everything is ok for all of you.

On a brighter note Eithan took his first steps on Sat. Still no walking but whooohooo we have some progress. He is practically 17mths old so I am hoping it wont be too much longer.

Take care ladies.

Love

oh helen have you got any of our numbers at all to ring and chat? Sounds like you need a friend to talk too.I am really worried bout you now.
    Maz welcome home.I have something for you but i am making a card so will be in the mail this week.Sounds all good with the BF.You are so lucky to get the chance to do it and get it right.Im a failure in that dept.
    Ness,hows it going.I cant wait till your scan....Park sounds good.I need to get off my butt more.I only do bike rides.lol girls are contained then.lol

:hugs:Helen

OH Helen honey........Im so sorry that your going through all this at the momnet. I totally agree with Caddie, ring one of us please so you can get it out without effecting anyone or hurting anyone around you, or having anyone being judgemental towards your thoughts. Pm me if you'd like my number hon, IM always here if you need me.
    Caddie - BF took me to the 4th go to...I was a big failure with it to. I cant believe its working this time round...but little bugger is a bit funny today. I cant wait to see the card you make, their always beauitful. My mum saw the pic you made for Vy's room today for the first time and loves it. She said it is so her.
    Shell - you are so right about VY. She is in a better mood today, her happy cheeky self (doesnt help that my parents come - she loves my mum). When is DP coming home? Have you had a night out yet?
    hello everyone else - hope today finds you with blue skies and happy hearts
    Have to make a shopping list casue my MIL bought grocieries for us and she didnt think that there are 5 of us to eating, not just 2 and OMG she bought all the $$$ stuff (which we cant afford) from the money Jed gave her to buy things with...and I am so pi$$ed cause she bought nappisan from our grociery money cause she thought she should just get it in case and I never use the $hit!!!! grrrrrr
    ok enough from me
    BBL

*Nessa* Guest

MOrning guys!!

Maz- nice to see you back!!!! Sounds like BF is 4th time the charm, hopefully 3rd time for me!!! Hmm Annika can make herself throw up as well and teleah. its hard to ignore i know and hurts like hell but it just there way of getting attention

Helen- honey just want to give you a big hug.

well i just got out of bed, hehe at 11am. Dh doesnt start work til 1 so i slept in and was so nice!!! HAve to find something now to entertain the girls today.

50hrs till we find out the sex

Hey girls

Maz - great to hear you are out of hospital, and also the bfing is going fantastic - that is great hun!!! Grrr to MIL - last thing you need!!!!!
    Caddie - Rylee stopped her night feeds of her own accord at about 11 months - I was more than ready for her to stop then.
    Helen - huge hugs to you - I hope you can talk to one of us or a friend about what you are going through as you need to get it out - I am very very sorry you are going through such a hard time.
    Shell - I agree - it is horrible driving when a child is crying and whingy.
    Ness - yay, we are looking forward to hearing your news!!!!

BBL
    Laurinxxxx

Maz - I am so pleased that all is going well for you. It is always tough with someone else in your house isn't it? My MIL thought that she was helping by washing and putting away my MCN. A BIG no , no here. She stuffed them all wrong, and I had to take them all back out again anyway. She also put a pocket on J without anything stuffed in it!!

Helen - I really hope things are alright for you. Just to let you know that I am thinking of you.

Belle - How did it go today?

Ness - I bet you are excited about finding out.

Kell and Shell - I think I will probably end up using the rapid return technique when the time comes. I love Tearaways. I am also now really into the Home and Health channel. There is a new show starting next week about a lady who has just had her 16th baby. Oh - and girls of the Playboy mansion new series starts tomorrow!!!

Meg- Yeah I love that channel. I can't wait for that show to start, they have been on couple times before with all there kids, I think the new one has number 17 coming. They are famous that family.

Ness- When I first read 50hrs til we find out the sex I originally thought it read 50 hrs til we have sex! Lol! Must have sex on the brain. How exciting though the scan only 2 days away. The cheeky thing better behave!

Maz- Df comes home thurs (while I'm at work) No night out, no baby-sitters to have one, but I do have days out planned for Fri and next Mon (baby free) while Df can have some daddy and Ash time. Glad to hear Vy is in a better mood.

HelenP- Big hugs, you've got my mobile number there so if you do feel you want or need to talk just give me a call. Could you treat yourself to a day out just you time?

Not much going on here, cleaning cause mums group is on at my place tomor. Just doing main areas and can hide all the other areas.

maz...welcome home, nice to see you back and in fine form too

helen..thinking of you hun :hugs:

belle..how did you go today?

Shell - I find it quite amusing that they talk about a family having 17 kids. my MIL is number 13 of 16 kids. There are 3 generations of kids in the one family. DH has aunts and uncles in their 80's. My MIL's brothers and sisters mainly went on to have big families. Most have at least 9 kids. Concequently Dh has about 70 first cousins. Compared to me. I have 3 cousins!!! MIL loves watching those sort of shows. She feels like someone can relate to her childhood.
    I like the show "John and Kate's 8." about the family with sextuplets.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast