Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

Congratulations Maz and family. Hope all is going well.

Chrissy-Hugs I hope that everything turns out ok.

Well things with Bella are looking really good. Things emotionally for me have taken a dive again, but I am positive that things will get better eventually.

Take care ladies.

Oh Ambz goodluck with the impending birth, my guess is another girl.

Love

Helen P - good to hear that with Bella things are looking good. Im sorry to hear about you though hon. Im here if you need me...just pm me or email me ok....

Back later girls im not well and have to see the doc... have been dizzy, headachy and overall sick since Sunday and I have to get my glucose and BP checked today.

Bel
    xxx

well another blah night, we did have bad start with him falling asleep at 4.40pm - 5.45pm (i had dudcked to shops jase let him go down) anyway jase decided to do bed duty NOT!!!! he kept forscing him to stay in cot and poor pet would scream and scream so finally after 20min I went in got jack out of his cot laid on futon with him he was asleep in 10min or so, so in bed by 10pm *yawn* but he woke screaming hysterically at 2am *yawn* so out to the futon we went he tossed and turned but he is still there now but me is so tired..........he has a haircut at 9am so am going to have to wake him for breakie soon then off to another mum group girls house for playdate thing not looking forward to this mornings playdate I like the girl but.......I have the least in common with her and can never find anything to talk about.........but as I have to pick up some avon from her I said yes

anyway hoping jack has good afternoon nap cause I need one

Ok all ok from me.Just real tired and nauseas from the sedative so needed to rest.Will find out in 2 weeks whether there is a problem.He will call me but he did say that it looks not as inflammed.LOL the hashbrowns didnt contaminate me too much. And a checkup maybe for bloods in 3 months. Fingers crossed.
    Lets hope maz is holding matuez and BF. Cant wait to hear how she is.And see pics!
    Ambz? i cant find her post? Hows she.
    Helen,of course your feelings are all over the place.You have had alot to deal with over the last few months.You need no more drama.Thinking of you.
    ok,better go rouse the troops up.
    Thanks ness for texting me.

Rach,jacks sleeping and settling sounds awful.I went through same stage with millana.Unfortunatly we didnt nip it in the bud and sleeps with us.I have no answers.Everyone told me to do what jase is doing with jack but i couldnt handle hearing her cry. Sorry.

Good luck today Chrissy and Belle.

Helen - hugs to you hon - yep you sure have had alot to deal with you and it has taken a huge emotional strain on you so it will take some time before you feel back on track.

Rach - we are having the same problems with Rylee - she will now not sleep in her cot but only in bed with me and I am going away this weekend and leaving her with my Mum & Dad so it should be interesting but I need to nip the problem in the bud....I don't have any solution apart from the crying thing but I go back and forth and keep reassuring her that I am there - I always said I wouldn't let her cry but I have no other answer to it and after 15 months of broken sleep I am over it.

Laurinxxxx

hi ladies!!

im still around

Congrats to both maz and anna on the birth of their beautiful babies xoxoxox

caddie- fingers crossed for you hun hope everything will be fine as im sure it will.

i have been keeping myself pretty busy lately. im like a mad woman constantly cleaning and looking for things to do around the house. Steve thinks i have a problem and an obsession with cleaning but i have tried to explain to him thats it probably just nesting. he still doesnt understand. i think he may be right though. its like a compulsive disorder to clean constantly. im forever putting away Savanna's toys once she is napping or down for the night and even when she is playing with it and moves onto something else. he keeps telling me off and says to just leave it but i cant. its like i get anxiety when something is out of place. her toys even need to be put in certain places or i cant relax. i dunno... sort of hard to explain. after dinner i wash all the dishes and then dry and put away and wipe down the kitchen and then can i finally rest for the day. im normally a clean person but i think im getting a little out of control.

i have around 3 weeks left so getting nervous...bubs is due on the 1st of Feb.

Savanna has also been waking up crying in the middle of the night now and then. I assumed it was just teething but ive also found many nights she gives trouble to go to sleep. usually ill give her a bottle and put her down by 8:30 and she will be out within 15 mins. many times now she will struggle to fall asleep and will cry and cry and i have to eventually rock her in the glider. i have tried letting her cry but sometimes she will carry on and off for over 2 hours so i have to give in. i guess it could also be the warm weather thats putting them off.
    im getting very nervous cause i really hope she gets over this before the baby comes or ill go insane.

other than that she is doing fantastic. she is such a little chatter box and bossy boots. she loves to boss rocky the chiuhuahua around. if she sees him walking around the house she will say "rocky go" and point to the laundry where his basket is, and if he doesnt listen she will proceed to chase after him ,carry him and take him there. its pretty funny but not for rocky lol

we are planning on taking Savanna to the Zoo on saturday for an outing before bubs comes along.

i hope everyone else is doing well and bubs are all behaving.

will try to keep in touch as often as i can

love ambz

xoxoxox
    Last edited by ambz; January 9th, 2008 at 01:38 PM.

Hi Lauren and Ambz,
    Lovely to hear from you both. It is reassuring to know that so many ppl are having the same problem with the sleeping lately. J woke up crying again this arvo.

I am a bit of n emotional wreck. J has his first day in childcare tomorrow, and I am beside myself about leaving him there! I just don't want to. To the point that I just want to quit the job and stay home with J. I really only want a 2 day a week job, but they insist that they can only do 3 days. So I am going to give it 5 weeks, and then re assess. In the meantime I have put my resume out there. So fingers crossed.

Aww meg,totally know where your coming from but i only put millana in a half day! She didnt like it so i pulled her out after a month.Everyone tells me its mothers guilt but i didnt have a job it was for freedom so shes at home with me.Even now friends tell me to put her in a 3yrold program but i feel shes not ready. Maybe when shes 3 and a half.lol
    Everyones different in regarding daycare but at least give it a shot.You never know he may love it!!! And all the women back at work enjoy it!
    Maz sent me a pic! He is gorgous and he has a fluffy bum nappy on! So cute and tiny! I cant load it on my pc as i dont have a program.

*Nessa* Guest

Caddie- oh pooh, want to see this baby. Too bad my phone cant recieve pics either cause of the dumb 3 network.

Man today is my grump day, i am just really anoyed. the girls are driving me up the wall and i think i am doing the same to them.

I think i need to go to bed

ETA- meg hope everythign goes ok tomorrow!!!

Ness- Have an early night so tomor you feel refreshed and ready to take on the world!

Meg- See how you both go, it will be hard at the start but you may find he's loving it there and you might enjoy the break. Too bad you can't do just the 2 days I find that perfect i think 3 would be alot harder. let us know how you go.

Ambz- You are sounding bit anxious with all that. hopefully it'll settle down once bubs is born. Not long to go, try some relaxation.

belle- You seen the Dr? how is everything?

Chrissy- you get that referal? Have you got appt organised?

Yay maz on the BFing, bet this one will be a booby monster!

Hope all those with sleep probs get some respite from it all. We are pretty lucky (touch wood) at the moment. Guess it makes up for all those months she wouldn't sleep!

shell...yes got my referal its nextthursday, so only a week to wait, my doctor explained everthing to me, and the heart looks good, and everything is where it should be, but there is something in the outer wall cavity, that they are not to sure of,he says its could be nothing, or there could be a small hole, but i wont know till next week...so pretty happy that he explained what was going on, when i got home to make the appointment, my midwife had already got the report and had made my appointment for me, so through the public system seems to work quicker than your doctor, my midwife also explainbed things and so did the midwife at the other hospital where i will be going......so i dont think its anything major....which is a relief.

Chrissy.. thats great news hun! Fingers crossed for next week!

Great news Chrissy!

Thats great chrissy,hope next week brings evern greater news.
    My sister is off to bali tonite the lucky thing! Wish i could hide in her suitcase.lol

1 hour till J goes to childcare. I basically didn't sleep all night because I don't want to take him. DH said that he would drop him off, then this morning changed his mind and has gone to play golf instead. he is only in for 4 hours today, as today is a trial run.

Chrissy - Great news mate!!!

Meg - hon, I know how you feel it was so hard when I first took Julia to daycare. Does James have his favourite toy with him? I was told to bring one so she can have as security blanket. Or something that smells of you? sounds weird but it works trust me. Also I didnt leave Julia there until she felt comfy. first day I was there for 1 hour before I left. It was so hard, 2nd time I was there for 45mins. She would play then turn around to make sure I was there. Let me know how you go.

Shell - couldnt get into docs yesterday, about to go there now so will let you know. thanks for asking mate.

Kell - how you going?

Back after docs for more personals gotta rush out the door now.

Bel
    xxx

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast