Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #88

Meg - tell hubby to shove it.. lol! Glad that you all survived the 1st day of day care.. well done.. !
    Jodi - you pregnancy is flying!

AnnaT- the people next to us have just moved, its a defence house.. so could you get a posting to the Gold Coast?? its a lovely house with a/c !.. great neighbours.. hehe

I knew it was a Wed Ness, just couldn't remember which week! lol I hope bubba behaves itself this time so you can see the flavour. I can't remember, are you telling us if you find out?

annie - I know, I can't believe how quick it's going! When people ask how long I've got left, and I say '4 months' I surprise myself everytime I say it!! The next 4 months is going to fly by.
    Do you know what you're going to do about your living arrangements, do you think you'll stay on the Gold Coast? How are you enjoying working part time. I remember you saying Olivia wasn't enjoying kindy too much when you were working a lot, how is she going now?

annat - had a look at your birth montage, it was great! well done!!

*Nessa* Guest

Jodi- hehe i cant keep a secret i dont think. but i dont want to post ot so i will prob just pm you all. there is someone reading my posts and i would rather not let them know. Just to be a biartch.

aaaahhh, no worries, as long as I get to know though! hehehe

Jodi- we are staying on the GC.. really like living here.. although i do miss my mum and friends in Sydney.. its just a matter of working out if we can afford to keep our house in sydney as an investment and buy a house here or just keep renting here ?? I am trying so hard to do a new budget, but we have so many new expenses.. olivia swimming, dancing lessons.. my new obsession with windex...

But the best news is that since i started working part time Olivia has stopped wetting her pants and is almost dry at night!!! Woo Hoo.. she has also stopped her anxiety attacks she was having .. she would start biting her own hand when she was nervous or not happy.. so i am so happy and she is back to her normal " almost 4 " behaviour.. whose fav word is "why"

Oh Ness you'll have to let me know too! I am thinking blue for you.

Jodi- What a great compliment to get! I was addicted to anything sweet when preg with Ash, well I am even when not preg but was much worse! I can't belive how quickly all these pregnancies are moving along.

Meg- I knew he'd be fine, us mums that worry! Thats great too that you got to negotiate your hours, the 10-4 days will be much nicer.

Kell- glad to hear your appt went well. Its amazing too all these things they can test for these days, hopefully the fact you had no probs with jesse will mean you don't have that BP gene.

AnnaT- Glad to haer things are going well and you're right I think the biggest thing is to be confident, I knw once I started feeling more confident with Ash things suddenly felt easier.

Belle- Hmm, hope everything is ok. Bp isn't too bad, is on the low side but keep up the fluids. Did you have anything similar when preg with julia?

Annie- lol, do the big move then can come the oopsie. I will have to check out pumpkin patch too, they have such pretty clothes but unless they're on sale I don't like to spend that much!

Ash had fun with IL's today altho the cheeky thing wouldn't eat her dinner but when they offered her custard for dessert she wolfed that down! Cheeky buggar.
    Now I've come home to hot house, upstairs is 38 degrees! So hoping it cools down now I've put the air con on.

Does anyone else have little ones who throws food???? Alexander will have a bite of something then *splat* its on the floor.. DD never did this.. maybe its a BOY thing!

PMSL shell, you're soooo naughty encouraging annie to do an oopsie!!!

Ash won't throw but will ask for food then spit it out. Drives me nuts, why open your mouth just to spit it out again!
    Lol Jodi, oopsie is a good thing!

*Nessa* Guest

shell log into msn!!!

Oh and annika always throws food!!!

oopsie, sounds like a few of you have that in mind, lol.

love

Quote Originally Posted by *Annie* View Post
    Does anyone else have little ones who throws food???? Alexander will have a bite of something then *splat* its on the floor.. DD never did this.. maybe its a BOY thing!
    maybe it is a boy thing jack does this but now he does it once gets warning 2nd time food is taken away

Jesse doesnt spit it just throws it all on the floor when hes had enough.

Happy Birthday Rach!

You naughty girls that had me on msn last night and now this morn I am paying for late night!

Atleast I know if I go to Brissy or Townsville I'll know someone.

Kell, I did buy a Phil and Teds - e3 with toddler seat. Took it for a spin yesterday, woowee its cool So light and compact compared to our other pram, even with the toddler seat attached. Much more room in our car boot too.

Jett is a food thrower lately as well which is unusual because he never leaves food (would be a waste lol). But then he is throwing anything lately, food toys books etc. Must just be a phase.

thanks Shell

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH.
    I will BBL...
    Still haven't had a chance to catch up on yesterday's posts!

RACH

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast