Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #92

Ambz!! Tiana, what a lovely name, and SO stoked to hear she's breastfeeding well! Keep up posted on how it goes, so we can help you through any rough patches. Great to hear about a straightforward labour too! How long was your first labour?

Kell, lol on Jesse running away, River sometimes throws something away if I say his name a certain way, even if it's a toy he's allowed to have - kinda like, ooer, just in case I'm not supposed to have this I'd better throw away the evidence. And lol Meg on J's spinning! How cute is that!

Shell, I totally would recommend dinner or coffee together (don't do a movie, at least not without a meal, cos you don't talk - I hate movies, they're so anti-social). Do something together even, go bowling or play a game.

Nelle, I think the prob too is we don't really get time to ourselves just us. Its hard to go out for dinner cause we always have to take Ash and then of course we are too busy entertaining her. Because the IL's watch her every Thurs while I'm at work I feel too guilty to ask them to take her while we are at dinner. And my mum still works full time at the moment and lives on other side of town so too hard there also!

Pay them mate. Either with money, or a big box of chocolates and flowers - that way you won't feel guilty. See if they'll watch her overnight even, so you don't have to hurry back. And once one date is finished, pencil in the next one straight away. It really is worth it - we're definitely due for one too.

*Nessa* Guest

Hmm well i got some mail this morning, thought i had order 24 prefolds and only got 10?? i dont think i understood the odering as it said 12 pack and i order 2 qty of it.
    I mean i paid $50 for what 10??? im confused, maybe it was layers?? i dont know.

i have email her so will see what she says.

Hi Everybody!

Hope all has had a lovely week! Tiana is all better and I am looking forward to taking her to her first class of kindygym tomorrow!! Her new favourite toy is some bead necklaces and a shrek eared crown
    - it has entertained her for ages in the last two days...

AMBZ- Congratulations, may you beautiful new arrival sleep well for you in the coming months and I think that you chose a gorgeous name!

NEESA - I'm glad that you are feeling better. Have you tried walking for 1/2 hour everyday? I know its hard to find the time but both my DR and psych recommended that I do this and I found it really helped. Whether it was the quiet time or the fresh air I don't know but it did help.

Well I hope all has a great weekend and gets to sleep at least 8 hours in a stretch.

Marni

Shell,aaron and i havent spent anytime alone since last yr in july and that ended up in a huge row.I had just been diagnosed with the coeliacs and my hubby had too much to drink and had abig melt down.Men...and i was the one with the major life change. Anyways we dont have anyone to babysit.My parents live in the next street but my girls are too difficult to leave with anyone at night.They dont self settle to sleep so big issues. Gee i dont know when we will ever have time.Im thinking of asking mum and dad to babysit during the day once before they go away otherwise it wont be till the end of the yr until they get back!!! Its a wonder we still have a relationship.lol
    By the way the card arrived and thanx mate! I will have to look up on the computer if im a winner as we dont have that lotto here in wa. If we win we will go halves!

*Nessa* Guest

Ok Have finally loaded up the pics from today!!! if you are interested

*Nessa* Guest

Happy Birthday *Annie*!!!

Well i should have know this was coming, after Annika having the small bout of gastro, last night was Teleahs turn. Poor thing. Was so sick all night. We are off to the DRs today to get them both checked over as well cause Annika just seems incrediably whingy and last night i noticed her pulling at her ears so want to get them both checked out.

Thanks Ness, I feel so weird that im 31.. ??? bit bizarre really. thanks for your wonderful wishes!

I really hope that your girls get better soon, the one thing i hate about gastro is that everyone seems to get it and it leaves you exhausted.. I hope that you dont get it.. make sure you keep up your fliuds.

xoxo

ANNIE, have a great day

sorry girls i couldnt make the chat last night, i wasnt feeling the best.

ANNIE! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Happy Birthday Annie!

Ness- Hope all that gastro clears up. Did you sort out those nappies?

caddie- Hope you are a winner! I somehow presumed tattslotto was australia wide! I think they'll have a website with re****s.

Marni- how was kindergym? Ash is really enjoying her gymbaroo at the moment.

Nelle- Hmm I might have to use that idea of a sort of 'bribe' We are hoping to go out sometime next week for our own valentines. Cause i work Thurs we'll miss the actual day but will have our own day. Be our 5 year anniversary cause we met on valentines day.

Df is still not home from his big night out. usually he does crash elsewhere so he doesn't wake us up but he should be back by now so I can get properly organised for work. Grrr.

Just popped in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!

Just got home from mum and dad's so very tired and worn out.

Have a great weekend.. will be back when i have more energy.

Happy birthday Annie! Hope your day is a good one!

mum3girls Guest

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!
    Hope your special day is filled with happiness.

Ness - Hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

ETA - Oh and I just wanted to say a big woohoo for Ambah - we went to the shops today for about half an hour and I'd forgotten she was just wearing knickers under her skirt and no accidents!!!!! (I've told the girls now though they're not allowed to put knickers on her without telling me - gave me a heart attack when I realised)
    Last edited by mum3girls; February 9th, 2008 at 01:46 PM.

*Nessa* Guest

Well just thought i would pop in quickly.

Annika has a ear infection so it could explain alot of her whingyness and she also has a fungal nappy rash. so we hit the chemist and hopefully it should clear up soon.

I think i am coming down with what ever they had cept for i cant throw up so i just feel nauseas.

Happy birthday Annie honey - I hope you have a super special day hon.
    My birthday was last weekend and I spent it with Mateauz...it was so hard being away from my other kids on it.

Have a little bugger that just wants to cry today..might take him for a shower

BBL

Hi All!!

Happy Birthday Annie! Hope your day is special and filled with love..

Shellbell3 - Kindygym was great! Tiana adored it but she spent a lot of the lesson running away and throwing tantrums when she couldn't do what she wanted to. It is a little bit harder with her though cause she is in a class with toddlers that are 21/2 to 31/2. That was all I could get her into. She will get the hang of it though.

Nessa - I hope your girls feel better soon.. and you get some rest even while they are sick.

Hope everybody has a restful and relaxing Sunday.

Marni

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast