Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #93

Shell.. oh well done with ash and the shower! Slowly does it, but clever girl!

Marni.. thats men for ya! Hope he comes around though.

Laurin.. oh dear i hope the miss muffet gets better soon poor pet and poor mummy.

DH let me have a sleep in this morning which was nice. He never hears Jesse wake up so said to me last night to let him know this morning when he does, and i did hehe.. so i got to sleep in until 10.30am! Gawd i dont think ive slept in that long since Jesse's been here to be honest! Was nice.

I had awful nightmare last night, I was in bed and Df and I could hear voices and there were men in our room and one put rope around my neck. When I woke up I was more relieved than scared that it wasn't real, but then started getting jumpy at every noise so didn't sleep to well.

Kell- I so look forward to my sleep in, every weekend we have a day each of who gets the sleep in.

Marni- Yeah I guess you'd have to be extra careful of things as to not get any damage to her kidney. God give your Dh a slap or something! Men! Tomor he'll prolly change his mind again.

Caddie- Lol, I hope the girls are at least behaving for you. Lots of water and panadol needed for you. I hope you at least really enjoyed the night.

Laurin- Poor Rylee, once she starts her AB's she should feel a whole lot better. Does she go ok taking her medicine? Ash loves taking hers, always wants more.

Meg- So are you still going to go or you still even working that part out?

Nelle- maybe if you have an early night you will get longer sleep! Lol. I can imagine you today going crazy at that cloth nappy thing, might have to put you in restraints.

Haven't heard from Helen, I'll give her a text today and make sure she's ok.

Hehe, nah I was pretty good at the nappy thing Shell! Okay, a bit naughty, but they're nappies right? It's not like they won't get used!

Hope all these sick bubbas are on the mend soon! Not so fun having a sick kid hey.

Yay for the sleep-in Kell!

Ah well Caddie, at least if you've got the hangover dh is at work, and not mowing YOUR lawn! Hope you're feeling better, like Shell said, drink up (water).

Meg, hope you guys can work something out about your holiday! I'm still annoyed at your SIL (or is it sis?) on your behalf!

Hello to everyone else!!

Shell - What a strange dream. It sounds a bit like a book I am reading atm.

Nelle - Glad you had some self control with the nappies.

Caddie - owie. The last time I had a hangover was December 005. I am sworn off alcohol. In fact I don't touch a drop of it any more! Which s a bummer sometimes as I am always the designated driver!

Marni - Hope Tiana gets better soon.

How you feeling today Ness,

Belle Where has your AV gone?

Lauren - Hope Rylee gets better. J gets Tonsillitis. It is not fun.

Woo hoo on sleep in Kell.

I've got a 18th birthday party to go to tonight. My cousins, should be fun, I'll prolly only go for 2-3 hours. Gotta work tomor. I might have to give a speech, lol try think of some embarassing things cause when he was little I used to stay at their place alot.

have fun at your party Shell.
    My DH has gone to a 50th tonight. I have stayed home. We just have so much on in the next few months, we would be leaving J with babysitters every week, so we are splitting, and sometimes only one of us is going and the other is on babysitting duty and vic versa.

Hey girls

Shell - hope you had a great night and your speech was a hit.
    Meg - hope J was good for and you could have a bath or something while DH was out.

Nothing to report here, will see how the day goes, I am hoping the AB's have kicked in now and Rylee will be in a better mood.

Wishing everyone a wonderful restful Sunday.
    Laurin

Yep Laurin. J was the model baby. In bed at 7:30, and didn't hear a peep til 7:30 this morning.

I saw Vixstar on another thread, so if you are around Vix, Hi! and I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Hi girls

Been sick for a few days now and so has Julia, so havent been around, hope you are all well.

Julia's having so much fun walking now which is great and shes into everything, and her vocabulary has expanded so much its so gorgeous.

Going to go to bed now so take care will chat with you all tomorrow. Hope you are all well.

Laurin - hon I just read that Rylee has tonsilitis, Ive had it 3 times, the poor chicken, I hope she is ok and feeling a little better xoxo

Bel
    xxx

I hope you and Julia get better soon Belle. Take it easy. And it's great to hear that she's going so well with her walking and vocabulary.

Hey girls, got text from Helen, shes ok, just has no net access and she is missing us all. She better get that net connection sorted out quick smart!

Had fun at the 18th last night, actually got bit teary cause they had photos set up on a disc so they come up on the tv, all these pics of my cousin when he was little. And when he was a toddler I used to stay there all the time, watched him grow and it feels like just yesterday, really made me realise that yes time does fly and we have to enjoy every second with our little ones cause next thing we know they'll all be turning 18!

belle, hope you and Julia are on the mend, sounds like you've been pretty sick with it.

Laurin, how is Rylee going?

Hope Vixstar pops in here again soon, haven't seen her for ages.

firstly anyone else missing the quick reply box its not there

man oh man someone shoot me I am so sick I have the sorest throat and husky sexy voice as Jase informed me basically feel like crap and AF on top is not helping also babysitting today joy joy!!! but the mum said dad just come off nigth shift so he might come get her earlier I am goign to try to get into dr so shall let her know if I need him to come etc...

so the reason besides being sick that I am going to dr, I still have breastmilk even though I never fed Jack WTF!!! so am wondering if that is inhibating my fertility so am going to convince my dumb ass dr to give me the tablet to dry up milk and to run a heap of b/t one being my prolactin levels, shall let ya know if he listens to me, so tomorrow marks the start of 100mgs clomid eek it works

Jack is great he was such a good boy sat we left here at 6am all we did was change him didn't worry bout bath or anything he ended up going back to sleep and slept all the way to rocky (2hrs) we did shopping, hope everyone saw the huggies nappies on special at big w (bargain) in and out of car all day, left rocky at 2.20pm he slept all the way home by the time we got home and unpakced we had to race thru showers and get dressed and head out to work dinner (1hr away) we ended up home aroudn 10pm Jack was so good all night charmed everyone, the other kids were racing round everywhere Jack was happy to sit with us and flirt with everyone LOL, he fell asleep on way home so we changed him and he slept thru till 7.40am brought him in with us and we all slept in till 8.30am bliss..........

ok kids are running riot so best go

Red face

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE!
    Have not been on BB for months I just found it hard to keep up with everyone.

Anyways, Bailey is doing well. I have no idea how many teeth he has - it's easier to look at the fur-kids teeth than his! Still slowly growing hair and it is quite fine like mine and curls at the back. Cute!

He must be about 13 kgs or so now and tall! Not like his short ar$e Mummy! I have to arrange to see the CHN soon for his 18 months check up before I get to BIG to move.

He is now in a single bed - a Cars bed kindly left by Santa and is in a BIG BOYS room so that his baby brother can sleep in the cot. Not sure if he understands why my belly is suddenly bigger than Daddys but he gets a laugh outta rubbing it and patting it and occaisionally sticking his finger in my rather flat belly button.

He says heaps of words and sometimes you only hear them every few days or so. I think his fav word is "Muuuuuuum"!

About three weeks ago he started swimming lessons which he loves. He is a water baby just like DP was / is!

I have about 2 months to go until number two is with us. Totally different pregnancy to Baileys one. I am so much smaller than I was with Bailey but am on track 'fundus' wise IYKWIM. I carried heaps of fluid with Bailey which gave him a big swimming pool to play in. I thought I felt movements with Bailey but this one is so active and has began to punch straight down so it feels like all my girly bits are going to fly out. LOL He was head down two weeks ago and I have an appointment next week so it will be interesting to see if he is still down. Am doing EVERYTHING possible to avoid a posterior bub again although if I have another c-section than I guess its just tough titties! Would prefer to VBAC but I only have so much control over my body.

Well, we are off for a walk around the block before I put Chuggaluggs down for a nap and grab 40 winks myself.

Hope everyone is well. Have not read any posts so no personals atm. Thanks Meg for dragging me outta the shadows! LOL

Vixstar - great to hear from you and that you, Bailey and the littlest one are doing so well, don't forget to keep visiting us from time to time and let us know how you are going, it must feel like this pregnancy has flown for you.

Rach - I can't do the quick reply either. Jack sounds like he was a dream bub on SAturday. Sorry to hear you aren't well, it is hard work feeling yuck and looking after a bubba so hope the doc gives you what you need to get better and helps with the breast milk issue.

I think Rylee is getting better, her temp is down but she is happy one minute and screaming her head off the next, I give up, hanging out for DH tomorrow...

Hugs
    Laurin

Laurin - are her teeth bothering her too? I reckon Riv got tonsillitis in the first place because he was teething, so for awhile there it was double trouble!

Great to hear from you Vix, like everyone else, your pregnancy seems to have flown! Unbelievable.
    It is hard to keep up isn't it - if I'm struggling, I'll just post to the few people above me, and assume that they'll post to the people above them, and that way we'll all take care of each other - it's been a looooong time since I've gotten around to everyone!

Rach, I'd be a little surprised if your breastmilk was hindering your fertility - unless you're leaking heaps and heaps? Many people fall pregnant while breastfeeding, though I suppose anything is possible! If you've got such a good supply of milk, do you reckon you'll b/f your next one?

Great to hear that Helen's okay! Thanks for letting us know Shell. People do grow up quick don't they!! I think the girl across the road from m&d that I used to babysit might be 20? I was married at 20!! I just keep telling myself I was a young babysitter.

Hope you and Miss Goolia are well soon Belle.

Riv's been put to bed - I was trying to sort washing into baskets, and he kept liberating nappies from his basket. He was having a great time, but I wasn't in the mood for 2 steps forward, 1 step back - I'm too far behind in the washing for that!

I'm thinking I might have to go hang some of my whites out at m&d's, our clothesline's undercover, and I reckon the whites are looking a bit un-white! Will have to utilise the bleaching power of the sun!

Coby's coming over in about an hour, some of you old timers might remember she's my mate/birth support partner/student midwife who was there when Riv was born (he was her first live birth she attended), and she's gonna be there for this one too! Which is really lovely, but we haven't seen each other in ages, so it'll be nice to touch base, so she's not a stranger! Hopefully she'll be allowed to catch this baby, I'll have to ask.

Anyway...back to the washing...hehe, I'm always on here when I'm avoiding work!

Big hello to everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Rach, I'd be a little surprised if your breastmilk was hindering your fertility - unless you're leaking heaps and heaps? Many people fall pregnant while breastfeeding, though I suppose anything is possible! If you've got such a good supply of milk, do you reckon you'll b/f your next one?

the reason I am going to dr is becuase I have been reading about prolactin levels and how it can affect fertility etc, you prolactin gland is also linked to b/f. i know a few years back my levels were high and i had sacan of the gland to make sure it wasn't enlarged anyway i if its not involved its not going to hurt to check everything out

and for someone who didn't b/f the amount i have is ridiculous i can tmi squirt it across the room from right side, left just leaks every now and then but right side i only have to tmi again rub it to hard and out it squirts and dont get me started on what happens during foreplay sure ya all wanted to know hey

besides feeling like crap today has been good kids played and played little miss fell asleep at 10.30am and was still asleep at 1pm when her dad came for her so seeing dr at 2.45pm wil let ya all know what she says

well I have tonsillitis only last week I said to jase its beenmonths so on anti-bi's for that she ran a heap of b/t for me, she said it is possible as I have breats milk that my hormones are a tad messed up and yes it can beinhibiting my fertility, but she didn't want to give me anything to dry it up till she has results as the drug that drys it up affects your hormones and she doesn't want to mess with the clomid which is a good thing she also got the results sent thru to my RE for me

oh another thing *faint* I had appoint for 2.45pm so jase said he would come get jack at 3pm when he finished work to save him waiting with me, as we expected a long wait as is normal well I got there at 2.40pm was seen at 2.45pm and out by 2.55pm *faint* told receptionist to tell jase I was at chemist bet your bottom dollar had we not arranged for jack to get picked up I would have been there till 5pm LOL

Rach, hopefully those tests can shed some light onto what is going on. Thats pretty freaky you still have all that milk! I BF for 15 months and my seem dried out! Hopefully you'll get to BF your next one with that great supply.

Nelle, That would be great if your friend would be allowed to catch your bubs! I guess it'll all depend on the place your going to deliver. They might be quite strict with things so to cover themselves. How you coping with these hot days? I'd forgotten for awhile it was summer cause we had all those nice days.

Laurin, not long now til you see your Dh, 1 more sleep....

Hi Vixstar, great to hear everything is going well. make sure you update us regularly, esp when #2 arrives!

I have a horrible headache, better drink more water.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast