Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #93

thanks girls for all your tips, you know I do have a hand held shower and it just never occured to me that I could try it out with Ash. I think she'd like it, she likes water on most of her body just not on her face or head. At least with hand held I can spray it on quickly then off just to get her adjusted.

Jodi- have fun shopping! Sounds like retail therapy is just what you need.

Belle- How does she go with the Fess stuff? Do you use the squeezer thing to suck it out? Ash hates that now and makes her cry which makes her nose even snottier! You could try eucalyptus too, I use that always for colds. I usually put some on a hanky and tie it around a bar on the cot for her to breathe in.

Ness- yeah Ash has been bit clingier to lately and I think she gets quite frustrated cause she can't say what she wants to say. Things with Df aren't too bad at the moment, we are trying. I think its just cause some days we both tired and end up getting snappy at each other about who does or doesn't do stuff. Sex is bit issue too, he has no sex drive so I end up feeling like a reject! Usually its the other way round. hows everything with your Dh?

Kell- You'll have to take pics of his new room. I want to decortae Ashleighs. I've been slack and cause she is only really in there to sleep haven't done much to it at all.

We've got gymbaroo on today, be good to get out of the house. I'm thinking too of joining the toy library be good to play with new and different toys. might do that next week.

Shell - Have you tried getting in the bath with her and letting her pour water over your head with a cup? Tiana loves to do this to us and thinks it is a game when we do it to her. It may not work but it is worth a try even use a kitchen colander so water comes through the holes like a shower.

Belle - We are going well. Tiana has a cold but it doesnt seem to be bothering her too much just yet. Which is great as is the lack of temps so far. No temps means no kidney checks!

Take care all.

*Nessa* Guest

Hey all,

Just got a call from my midwife, the final analysis of my urine is back and i am now booked in for another scan, unfor the earliest they can get me in is nest friday. They want to do a fetal growth and blood flow check.
    Til then i have to see mymidwife everysecond day!!! Yay what fun, they are going to monitor my BP. And now on weekly pees tests and bloods. woohoo.
    they are just taking extra precautions because after reviewing my records with my previuos pgs this is the eact same time that i started oging through it with them and i ended up being induced with Annika and in hospt with teleah (luckily went inot labour on my own with her otherwise would have be induced also)

so thats my stort in a nut shell, hehe.

So instead of resting i am cleaning and preparing just in case. bloody nesting!!!

Just popping in to say Hi.

Im going to Sydney on Thursday for a few days so if I go MIA between now and when I get back dont send out the search parties.

Hi ho girls...sorry for being slack...hands full and all. Also been feeling abit down so trying to stay as positive as possible. Trying to juggle apointments, doctors ect.
    Had Mateauz weighed yesterday and he's put on 300grams in one week. Nurse also checked out his movements and says that he is in the correct range for his age. He is on the bottom part of the weight and height scale.
    After a 10pm feed last night Mateauz slepts until 5am....I was so full that I leaked into my bed!
    I hav efinally gotten vy to have afternoon sleeps...even if it is me getting her to sleep in the car and then putting her in her bed. She has the highest stress levels about me leaving her atm its not funny.
    Kell - not long now until we find out...im so excited for ya hon!
    Ness hon big hugs babe I hope to hell that you dont go through what I have and still am. Im praying that everything corrects itself for you.
    Shell - you can get headbands that fit on your kids for hair washing time. Im pretty sure you can get them at the chemist babe.
    Belle - thats it getting on the blower right now!
    Nelle - hope your feeling better after being sick hon!
    AnnaT - have a lovely trip away matie
    Rach - OH NO!!!!! tell that biartch AF to stay away!!! friggen cow!
    Hello everyone else...im tired now...need to rest. Mauw to you all
    OMG I can hear my little man farting!!! pmsl He is so loud!!!!!

Hehe Maz, babies farting is one of my favourite sounds (as long as it sounds nice and dry!!). That's brilliant that Mateauz is on the scale, excellent for a premmie who's not been well! Good job! That's a great long sleep too.

Annat! Have a great time in Sydney!

Mind gone blank (happens a bit these days), hope everyone's doing well. It's definitely warmed up here!

My funny little man had one sock on (the other I can't find yet) and I pulled the second sock off cos it's hot - he wouldn't have a bar of it! He tried to put it back on, and looked rather pleased when I put it back on him. So, he still has one sock on, the other off.

well as Maz so elequently put it the biartch is here well sought of will class tomorrow as cd1 so onwards and upwards and 100mgs of clomid :eek:

Sorry to hear about the witch rach. Better luck next time mate.
    Well im off to go out soon.Girls night out... goodnight girls.

thanks caddie but now she has disappeared

Well Ash had her first shower tonight, was abit apprehensive at first but then was ok. Didn't attempt the hair wash in there yet, thought I'd give her chance to get used to shower first.

Caddie, have a great girls night out, wish i was over there going out with you.

Rach, thats weird that AF has dissapeared? Could you have O'd later than you thought? I guess you'll have to wait til Mon to call the RE.

Maz, great to hear Mat is doing so well. Must be all that boobie juice and the fact he is such a tough little cookie! Poor Vy too, I guess its been quite tough on her while you and Mat were in hospital considering she can't understand what was going on, but I'm sure she'll bounce back soon enough. Try take some time out to rest or do something for yourself while shes down for a nap.

AnnaT- have fun in Sydney.

Ness- Oh I hope everything is ok? Sounds like you have a good midwife who leaves nothing to chance, looks after you well.

Marni- Has Tiana had probs with her kidneys?

Well Ash ahd another fun day at Gymbaroo, tired her out though cause she went to sleep pretty quickly tonight. I'm quite tired myself. I should be watching footy, forgot it was on and saints are playing.

Just popping. I haven't read all the posts (just the few on this page)

Rach - don't be depressed. It will work out.

Shell - Keep trying with the showers.

Maz - so good to hear from you.

Has anyone heard from HelenP?

Mmm nope, not for awhile. Aren't they staying in a friend's accomm? Perhaps there's no internet access there. Someone remind me when it's not so late at night and I'll msg the lovely lady.

Yay on the shower Shell! Hopefully she'll learn to love them.

Caddie, you're having quite the social life lately! Good on you!!

Might go have a shower, I'm going to a cloth nappy shop open day tomorrow, and if I have a shower tonight, then I can sleep in for longer in the morning!

mum3girls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by *Belle* View Post
    Mum3boys - havent seen you for while, just want to send you big hugs and hope you are well.
    Would that be me? Hehehe, ummmm, I'm around (a bit), just been really busy.

Hope all is well for everyone, Rach - hope AF stays away.

to everyone

Just read back a bit, and wanted to add - Ness - hope all's ok with bubby try to rest up honey.
    Last edited by mum3girls; February 16th, 2008 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Ness

hehe yes that would be you, im bit delirious with a cold atm..

There are a few that are a bit quiet at the moment.
    Hope everyone is travelling well.
    we are still in a bit of a Tiz here trying to work out what we want to do about London.. The saga continues!!!

well I have a little girl who has tonsilitis and wants to be held 24 hours a day, just a bit over things at the moment - roll on Tuesday when DH is back.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.
    Laurin

somone shoot me.massive hangover.Hubbys at work...Oh dear never again..

Shell - Tiana only has one kidney - born that way. It is fully functional thank goodness but if she gets an unexplained temp we have to get urine analysis and stuff to make she she gets no infection.

Rach - I really hope she stays away.

We have just begun trying again well using no contraception and then DH says the other night that he isnt sure he is ready anymore. What? Why didnt he use something all month then? His excuse was why didn't I? I dont get him sometimes. I think he just got cold feet a bit cause miss has been sick and not sleeping very well. Sorry just venting.

Have a lovely weekend all.

Caddie - I hope the hangover subsides quickly and the girls behave for you.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast