Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #94

Jodi - your swimming centre sounds the same as the one J goes to.
    It is good, but no creche as it is privately run and owned.

i never took my boys to swimming lessons and they are both fish. It was hard for me anyway with Wilhelm....god im jealous that you guys find the time!

mo3 - what ya up to ?????? and hon im so proud of ya for BFing this long. your such an inspiration honey! you all are girls! Im absolutely loving it although we've had a bad week with him refussing his 'girls' for 3 days. i dont ever want it to stop. i thnk i will cry when it does.

They don't have night time classes here The lady we go to is really good, but she only does morning classes, Mon-Sat. But unfortunately Heath works all those mornings.

ETA: maz, I know the feeling. When Nina weaned (and she was 7 months old) I cried and cried for days. It was heartbreaking. How is he now, is he back to feeding normally?

Well I've just realised how hard zippers are to put in if you have no idea! I've sewn up one side, looks alright I think but we'll see, gonna take it into work and show my friend who is my sewing expert.

I want to get Ash into swimming lessons too, I might start later this year as well. I keep suggesting to Df that he do it so it something special for just him and Ash to do but he didn't seem overly enthused about it. I keep telling him it would be nice for the 2 of them to go out do things just them so he has special time and memories with her, otherwise down the road he might regret it.

Oh one sleep now Kell til scan! I think I'm hanging out to know nearly as much as you!

hey girls

not much to report from this side of the country, caity is at "SCHOOL" today, so i can actually get on the pc for more than 5 minutes without her trying to destroy everything around.

craig went in hospital last friday for his double knee operations, so i have a hubby on crutches atm, so i am now looking after him as well.

maz, thanks for the box of goodies, i will have to buy you something special soon, when i ever have any money that is, maybe at tax time, as you are such a special freind

kell, good luck with your scan tomorrow

i havent put caity into swimming yet, but i used to be austswim quilified, so i think i will teach her myself, and i can never find the time.

my pregnancy is going well, but i am extreme pain daily....i just cant wait for this to be over, my body is just to old. but stupid me got the "lets change the whole house around bug" and i havent stopped for a week now. no wonder im hurting

anyway i better get of and tend to the disabled in the house....have a great day

*Nessa* Guest

Chrissy- the pain, you poor thing. its not very nice sometimes.

New belly pic

incase anyone wants to see

Jodi - he's back to loving his girls again hon..thanks for asking. He's a little weak in his left arm so we are doing some exercises and stuff so he has to use it more. We had a MHN check today and he's put on 550grams in 2 weeks... so he now weighs 4.085kg....and finally in size 0000 - all this at 7 weeks.

Chrissy - I dont want anything back you mad woman. TRY and take the next few weeks as easy as you can. I worry about you woman!

Shell - what are ya sewing woman???? SHARE

What Kells scan is tomorrow OMG that has come so quickly!

Oh i know.. TOO quickly! I cant believe this time tomorrow i wouldve already had my scan! Crazy. Still dont even feel pregnant!

Chrissy.. just take it easy. Hope Craig mends quickly so he can wait on you for once!

Maz.. oh go Mateauz with the weight gain!!!

Jett has been bitten by a spider. Not a super venomous one but he reacts badly to anything that bites (like me) so his whole ear is swollen and purple, plus he has a few nasty mozzie bites on his legs so they're swollen too. Im so fricken mad, Ry has sprayed outdoor spray 3 times to try and keep the creepy crawlies out but it hasnt worked and the army refuses to spray because they dont deem it an 'infestation'.
    Just the thing I need right now *sigh*

Im so ready to get the heck out of here

**** AnnaT - is he alright...did yo have to give him anything...holly $hit!!!!! are you alright>??????????

Anna - Did you see the spider bite him? Did you have to go to the GP? I hope he is alright.

maz - Glad mat is back on the boob. Great on the weight gain.

Chrissy - Hope hubby improves quickly. You need your rest.

Ness -How are you today?

Kell - I will be looking on BB tomorrow with anticipation!

Shell - Hope you got your zip in alright.

I have one sooky bubba here. It has been a looooooong afternoon. The countdown till bedtime is on!!! (There is serious teething happening here. He has just cut tooth number 9)

Took him to hospy, they gave him cortisone and phenergan. Said to watch him, if he gets vomitting, fever, sweats etc to rush him back. He got bitten in his sleep. Didnt see the spider but we have so many here who knows what kind it was.

Im ****ed off and feeling sorry for him, his ear is horrible. I'll take pics and post them tomorrow.

Argh Annat! It's awful when these things happen to them.

Keep us posted on how Mat's left side strength goes! I remember watching good ol Australian Story about Susie Maroney and her twin bro whose cerebral palsy affected their strength on one side, so their mum used to arrange them in the cot in a way where they kept trying to use those muscles to roll towards each other.
    Did you get any sewing done today? I am dying to have some time/energy to sew...

Yeah Shell, what are you making? A dress?

Wow Kell, how exciting!

Chrissy...I really think the theme song of subsequent pregnancies needs to be 'the old old *insert mother's name* she ain't what she used to be...' Try and get some early nights and a hot shower on your back and pelvis perhaps.

Only grabbed a 20min nap today, so tired tired, even though a chick from church is here hanging out with Riv this afternoon til she puts him to bed, for a school requirement. Noice, but I still can't really nick off for a nap.

Hope everyone's doing okay, big hello and high fives to those I missed!

How many teeth are they meant to cut until 2 year old molars start?
    I have a feeling I am in for a bit of a bumpy ride in the next few weeks.

Hi all!

Annat - I hope Jett gets better really soon. Poor little man I hate seeing the little kids hurting and there really isnt anything you can do. If he reacts badly to bites in general do you give him zyrtec? The pediatrician told me to carry it around and give it to Tiana as soon as she is bitten by anything - she swells and welts to pretty much anything but there isnt anything else that can be done.

Ness - I cant believe you are 35 weeks pregnant, you look so neat and compact! Absolutely beautiful!

Kell - Good Luck tomorrow. I hope your little ones swims around heaps and shows off for you!

Meg - I hope bed time goes well for you! I am having a rough time with Tiana and teeth at the moment. I dont get it, she has only got her two top molars but I can see the point of one of her top eye teeth?

Nell - I hope you have a good sleep tonight and wake up rested in the morning.

Sorry to all that I have missed - I hope everyone is healthy and having great times with their babies!

just a quick hello from me, hope that you are all well.. have not had a chance to read the past posts so hope that i have not missed out on too much!

all the best for your scan tomorrow Kell!!

will pop back tomorrow to try and do personals!

Marni - He just went down. But oh was he sooooooo upset. He was crying uncontrollably. Then I would take his mind off it for a minute and he would be happy, but then cry again. I gave him some Nurophen, and within 20 mins he calmed back down to his happy self. His mouth is so swollen though. I also can feel a top tooth has cut through as well, so make that 10 teeth that he has now. It doesn't help that he is still on AB's for his chest infection. DH is not home tonight as he is doing an overtime shift elsewhere. So it is just me tonight. Might try and catch an early night, as I have a feeling J will be up for some of it!

Great to see you pop in Annie!

Thank you for the good lucks I hope he or she cooperates! Will let you know the outcome as soon as we get home!

Meg.. i think they can get their teeth in any order. But Jesse has all of them so far (8 top & 8 bottom) and have a feeling the 2 year molars are on their way.

AnnaT.. hope Jett is ok.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast