Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #95

oh maz, that sounds awful, you poor thing. And poor little Vy. It's so hard when they're not well isn't it. Hopefully it all clears up for her soon.
    And go the booby juice

The AB's have definitely kicked in for Nina. She's 100% on what she was this week. Heath and my dad are busy painting Emily's room, and we'll set it up tomorrow. About time hey!

Gotta run, my muffins are ready to come out of the oven.

Hi girls

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

We went swimming this arvo with Julia which was great, she loved it.

Guess What - I won! I get to find out the sex of our bubs! also DH agreed I can sell my stuff on Ebay too if the baby is a boy, so I can sell all the cute Pumpkin patch dresses that havent been used much at all. YAY....

Maz - honey so sorry to hear the blisters are still there, poor chicken, YAY on MAT putting on that weight thats wonderful! PS been dreaming of that special nappy MAZ hehe gotta get it! cant wait to receive your fluffy mail!

Kell - thats so great you could tell FIL so nice! have a good weekend.

Ness - hope you are feeling bit better? ru ok?

Chrissy - mate how you doing? are you feeling bit better today? hate those bugs.

Jodi - hows Nina today? how ru matey?

Meg - stuipid quese but how do you put mylanta on their bum??? is it a paste?? hope you and J are well. PS, Im starting to obsess over Julia's sleep... may need some advice from you hon on how to shake it.

Hello to anyone I have missed, Gotta rest now back later girls.

Bel
    xxx

Yep, the mylanta that you drinl for heartburn. You just dab on their bottom with a cotton ball. Strange as it seems, it seems to work. J's nappy rash was that bad that he refused to walk as it hurt. By the next day it was much better.

THe sleep thing, for me Belle is still really an ongoing issue, although i am getting better. Lets just see how I go after taking him to London. Happy to help you if a can.

Gotta go, J is screaming his head off! BBL

Meg hon - your a gem, I totally forgot about it. I only have the tablet have put them in a small bowel and put hot water over them to make the paste. God I hope it helps. Her smoo looks like its going to bleed its that bad.

Jodi - does it feel funny to say and type Emily's name? I so want to see pics woman!!! how are ya feeling anyway? Ive been so slack god I have to give you a call soon

Belle - ah swimming..wwere did ya go???

BBL boobie boy wants his girls

MAz - we went to the local pool they have a big kids pool all different depths and sprinklers and bubbles that are fun for kids! its great.

Meg - thanks mate will msn ya next time im online, take care ok.

Hi all!
    Thats great belle regarding your big win! How exciting.Are you going to tell us and the pool sounds fabbo.
    Maz oh dear poor vy. Hope the mylanta works like it did for james. And well done on mateauz on his booby juice weight gain.Way to go!
    I have been playing with my new toy. I made a cute princess today complete with dragon and castle! So im going to pop it on a canvas and voila kids decor to go!
    I have also been making a princess crown mini album with bling! So cool.Loving my crafty work at the moment.
    Tommorow we going to see some friends and a 6month old. Then off to lunch somewhere nice hopefully.Hope theres something i can eat.lol
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Belle - the council here ipparton are going to make one of those areas for kids..i cant wait for it.

Caddie - I so want to see pics of this art work woman....I might have to be one of your first customers

Need to change a little boy....pooh explosion from hell!

oh forgot...Ive put a new pic up of my now 2 MONTH OLD as off today. my little red head bubba

Hi maz,
    Hope the Mylanta works for Vy.

Caddie - I might have to have a chat to you in a few months about a present that I need for a friend who is pregnant.

mum3girls Guest

Hey chickadees!!!!!

Meg - I just added you to my msn

Maz - Woohoo on the weight gain!!! Gotta love that booby juice!

AnnaT - Hope all's going well at your place.

Belle - Yay for winning that argument!!!! Good luck for Tuesday.

Jodi - That's so great that Nina's feeling better.

Hi to everyone else!!!

I'm babysitting a friend's daughter tonight while they're at her brother's wedding reception - she's overtired (big day) so Bre and Litha are watching a movie with her. I had a long overdue hairdresser's appointment today - gotta love spoiling myself, hehehe. I went for a bit of red in the top layer of my hair, and a bit more layered as well - I love it!!!!!

shar - your hair sounds great, I wanna see pics.

caddie - can't wait to see what you do for me.

maz - I'll upload some photos of Emily's room once it's done. I've done up Nina's room, so I'll upload some pics tomorrow. Nina's room is princess theme, Emily's will be fairies.
    It does feel weird typing her name. I'm still in the habit of calling her 'bub'.
    How's Vy's rash going?

belle - I hope you're going to share with us what you're having. I can't wait THAT long!!!!

We've had such a busy day today. Didn't leave the house, just doing stuff around the house. First coat of paint is done in Emily's room. It'll be finished tomorrow. Now Heath wants to go to bed, but I washed the sheets today and haven't put them back on the bed, and he wants me to help him. God I hate that job!

yay! Go saints! It is only NAB cup but still I was very excited, thought I was gonna have accident driving home from work yelling at radio!

Jodi- yes I want to see pics so maybe I can steal ideas from you! I still need to do Ashleigh's room.

Shar- That long overdue hairdressers is my situation, I haven't had foils put in since July 2006! I've had one haircut since Ash and that was just at just cuts so I am due for pampering.

Maz- Poor Vy, hope something works and settles it. yay on Mats weight gain, ahh your booby juice is going great guns. Oh and he is soo gorgeous, god its making me clucky! I realised today its not all that long til we start ttc again.

Caddie- When I do get around to doing Ashleigh's room I will def be giving you my business first. I'll be wanting name thing for door and stuff for walls, I've just gotta stop being slack and start planning it!

Belle- ooh yay, not long now, 3 sleeps til we all find out!

shell - Nina is very excited about her 'new room'!! She points up to the princesses that are on the wall and has a huge smile on her face. It's definitely going to be a girly room. I've got a disney princess doona cover on layby as well, which I'll get off in a few weeks, then her room will be complete. We're going to paint her room one day, just like the rest of the house. But one day!

No worries girls! I am very busy with making stuff for my baby market plus a couple of outside orders too so when i have some pics to show you i will!
    Ok well im glad everyone is in good spirits. I dont know whether i am being woken at 10 to 6! Arghh

Meg - it worked...sort of!! the blisters have gone (YAY) but her tooshie is still red so ive wacked on another layer this morning. poor bugger is walking like she's been horse riding. Thank y9ou so much for sharing this with us and telyour doc he's a life saver when you see him next.

m3g - great to hear that you got some 'me' time hon. I need to get my eyebrows done..their sating to look like Don King sat on my face rofl

Jodi - Vy has the princess theme aswell! We got her a canopy that goes over her bed in the princess theme. It has lights in it that are purple. We so need to finish her room..it needs a new window and new pain job...it wont happen now..god we still havent finished the stuff for our permit.

Shell - when are you guys TTC again?

Caddie - hope your having fun at the market thingo

Ahh now Mateauz has started crying again

BBL

Glad it helped Maz. It must be hot your way today!

Shar - Cool. I always forget to turn MSN on though

Jodi - I always thought if I had a girl I would do a butterfly these. J's room in barnyard animals. I didn't want to paint anything on the walls, so I have kept them white and got my cousin to do some canvasses for me.

Ness- I saw this on the Herald - Sun Website

Adelaide bakes in 75-year heatwave

It has been 75 years since Adelaide has seen such an extraordinary heat wave in Autumn and the weather bureau says there is no relief in sight.

Shell - I don't follow AFL, but DH went to a friends house to watch the game

Shell I had a giggle at the thought of you yelling at your car radio mate, cos I so could picture you doing that! Glad you're happy bout the footy.

That's so cool that Mylanta can be used on the butt. I wonder if Gaviscon would do the same thing? (I hate drinking it, so it may as well be useful somehow!)
    Speaking of things I hate drinking, you girls should try my new iron medicine! Ewwwww! It's the worst kind of sweet possible. I'm going to try spreading it out diluted with orange juice over the day. Did I tell you I finally saw a referring dr for the birth centre the other day - $57 just for him to say 'yep you're low risk'. Well derr, and man I could have bought cool stuff with that money instead! Ah well. He was nice at least. But seriously...I was in there not even 10 mins!

It's so cool hearing about all the themes! I tried to get a water/pond/sailor theme going for River, but nope, he likes Lions. And jungle stuff. We went to Spotlight on Friday and showed him all the stuffed toys - straight to the lion toy with squealy kisses! Funny, how they can have preferences so young! And only the blue and orange crayons, at home and playgroup.

Caddie, I'm another who's looking forward to seeing some of your creations, you're sounding like you're enjoying it so much, that's awesome! My arty-ness extends to buying cool quilting cotton from Spotlight and stapling it over a cheap canvas - niiiiiice. (Nelle's tip - it's a good, cheap, nice looking solution if you need a nice looking barrier - we've got one in front of Ran's computer on the floor so Riv can't see the shiny power button or reach the game consoles- out of sight out of mind for him!)

No idea what else I was going to say...lurkers? Doing okay?

Ohhh AND yesterday mum came over to cut material and I got sewing - Meg...I swear, Monday in the post, and I am going to shout 'SORRY' into the post bag and seal it up real quick so a very personal and heartfelt apology gets to you...

I'm home at the moment, and not at church, cos I asked Rans to set his alarm, and he said yep and fiddled with his phone, and I said is it done, he said yep, BUT he was actually asleep the whole time! Am seriously getting worried about how normal and awake he can sound when he's actually asleep, we've had a few realistic conversations lately.

Hope everyone's enjoying their day! It's so sunny here, might try to get outside and enjoy the heat for awhile.

Ooow i like hearing about the themes too. Jesse's new room is a Jungle Room mostly... just with a car bed in it lol. He has a Diego doona, the curtains i have match the Diego doona but are just like jungle leaves, so when he's over Diego they can still stay and suit any age. Thats really about it so far lol. If we werent renting i would love to put up wall pics of jungle animals.

Maz.. oh how good is Mateauz going! What a little trooper!

Belle.. yay about finding out the sex! Are you going to let everyone know or keep it to yourself? Not long now!

Nelle.. woah thats alot for just a yeh everythings fine. I called up with mine and got the results over the phone and just got my GP to leave a copy of the letter at reception hehe.

Jodi.. ive seen Nina's pics so cute! Im stuck as what to do for a girl. Still looking around (and waiting until after Saturday). All i know is its gonna be pink

Well all you MCN mummas out there would be proud to know that Jesse has his first (well second cos first was pooped in already!) BumGenius MCN on his bum right now!!!! They are so good. The poop just rolled off into the toilet, they dont leak (so far so good!) and im saving $$ on sposies!! Just going to use them while we're home, but still every bit helps.

Not sure if you have noticed yet.. some of the Nappy thread mummas might have, but Nessa has had her account deleted. I think you all have her on her MSN, so you can contact her via there.

Good on ya Kell!
    I did notice Ness's membership was gone. I will send her an email.

Nell

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast