Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #95

is nessa ok? i noticed that too, hope she is ok, and coping with all that hot wheather.

belle..would love to meet up at easter, you can come to my house or theres a cafe around the corner, we can have a cofee there its right on the water where the park is, and the girls can have fun there...good luck with your scan hun.

kell..go the mcn, they are great arnt they.

maz, i hope jed has let you rest this weekend and you have got your feet up!!

jodi, glad to hear thats nina is on the mend.

meg, that is so weird mylanta on the butt.

hi everyone else, i am so exhausted atm, must be a stage of preganncy, but i have no energy what so ever, even sitting here is taking it out of me, maybe its because i was screaming at the kids all morning anyway i hope your all enjoying your weekend

We went to a 40th birthday party today and Ash got baby sat, I forgot how nice it is to go out with Df child free! Had a great time got to chat and mingle, got to eat a nice lunch without interuption and got to have couple drinks too!

Kell- You could try those removable wall stickers of you want something for Jesse's room. Before we bought we used the removable wallpaper borfer thing round Ash's room and it does peel off really easliy left no marks or anything.

Chrissy- I think if I were pregnant and had all those kids you have I'd be feeling exhausted too! I hope you are getting some rest.

Nelle- Could you take the iron tablets instead? Eww, I hate medicines. You know I always wonder with todays medical advances why they can't make decent medicine. I mean they do transplants and brain surgery but to make a medicine half decent seems impossible!

Maz- prolly Aug we'll start ttc, was gonna be july but now I want to wait til after my 30th so i can have fe drinks at it.

well I guess I better plan a theme for Ashleighs room then I'll have an idea where to start!

Didn't get too much done in Emily's room today. The 2nd and final coat of paint was put on, but that's about it.
    I had a friends' baby shower to go to, and Heath went to the pub with one of his mates. So we didn't et a chance to put any stuff back in the room, and my house still looks like a bomb has hit it!!
    Ah, well, had some Nina free time, which was good. Almost didn't get it though. I organised with my mum 3 weeks ago to look after Nina this afternoon. And half an hour before we were going to leave, she decided that she needed to do stuff at home, and left. Nina was ready to have a sleep, and mum doesn't have anywhere for Nina to sleep. I was so annoyed, so was Heath. So I had to ring around and finally organised for my sister to come out and look after Nina. I got to the baby shower an hour late though.
    I never ask anyone to look after Nina, and the one time I do, this happens Never again.
    And our next door neighbours' car was stolen last night, right from outside their house, in front a street light! Game buggars they are. And he's a judge too. I wouldn't want to be them when/if they get caught. But it's definitely made us think twice about safety. There hasn't been anything like that happen in our neighbourhood in years.

Anyway, my feet are aching tonight. I'm sitting here with them immersed in my foot spa, and it's feeling sooooo nice.

kel - like shel said, try the removable stickers. That's what I've used for Nina's wall hangings.

shell - that's great you got ash-free time today with df. The last time Heath and I had time out just the 2 of us was back in August last year when we went away for our anniversary. I'd love to go out to dinner for his b'day next week, but the drama of organising a reliable babysitter isn't easy unfortunately.

nele - that's so cute that River likes lions!! Nina is definitely very girly, and likes girly things, she has about half a dozen dolls lying around, and finds things to make as thier beds. It's very cute.

maz - I'd love to see pics of Vy's room. It sounds really nice.
    That's great news her bum is clearing up. Poor little chicken must be in so much pain. I have chafe (sp?) ATM cause silly me wore a skirt today, and it was really hot, and i was sitting on seat crossed legged. So it's very ouchie between my legs.

chrissy - glad to hear from you. I hear you on being totally exhausted. Except I can't really compare with you, cause I've only got one toddler to run around after, you've got half a dozen kids! Dunno how you do it woman!

belle - not long till your scan! Can't wait to hear the news. It's on Tuesday isn't it?

Oh Kell, yay on the cloth nappies! I love our BumGenius, they're so reliable.

Well, you're into the 3rd trimester now aren't you Chrissy? I found that I came out of the second trimester and suddenly all my energy was gone again, such a bummer. And I only have Riv, so I can imagine you're tired! I guess just try to eat and drink well and get as many early nights as you can.

Nope Shell, I don't really absorb the iron well from iron tablets. I have to drink it through a straw too, cos the pharmacist said it could stain my teeth, so it's hard to skull! Too right about crap tasting medicine, how hard can it be to make good stuff? Glad you had fun at the 40th.

Argh Jodi, what a pain about your mum leaving early - what was she thinking?? Do you have a portacot you can send with your mum for next time?
    The foot spa sounds nice, I might go have a shower soon...mmm...

Just had to brag - Rans made dinner tonight, and he made the sauce from scratch! I'm really proud of him, I've encouraged him a million times that I reckon he could do it when he's watched me! He used some tinned tomatoes, garlic, olives, basil and heaps of other ingredients and remembered my advice about just tasting it as he went! So we had a rather yummy Spaghetti Bolognese.
    It's good to know that when the new baby comes (and even now, as I'm slowing down), that we can still have pretty decent meals.

Oh and Meg, Rans pointed out that tomorrow's a public holiday, so...I'll post your stuff on Tuesday!!

Hope everyone has a great sleep and a fun day tomorrow - it's predicted to be 37 here!

Yep.. Nessa is fine.. just had to delete for certain reasons.

Shell/Jodi.. oh didnt think of those. My friend imports things called Wallies and sells them on ebay.. might see if she can get me somethin jungle like. I use those 3M hooks for anything i need to hang, well just Jesse's curtains really. Have been too scared to use them to hang a frame on the wall.

Shell.. glad you had a nice time out. Its always nice hey.. and strange i think.. i always feel somewhat naked when i go out without Jesse. But its good for you.

Jodi.. oh that sux. I hate when you make plans at the last minute someone breaks them and stuffs you all around. Oow yeh id hate to be them who stole the car!

Will put Jesse in BG's again today while we're home. Have a yesterdays load washing now as ill be out all day tomorrow.
    Well for those who have public holidays hope you have a nice day..

Kell, I've used those 3M hooks, the prob I found was when we moved a couple were hard to remove, when I pulled the tab thingy it stretched and broke before it all came off wall then the hook was stuck and we had to struggle to get it off. The removable stickers were great though.

Nelle- I know yuck too hot this week! I'll be staying indoors I think. Yay on Rans, Df isn't too bad a cook I think cause before me he lived on his own for awhile so had to learn plus his mum is great cook so he must've got tips from her.

Jodi- grr at your mum, I'd like to know what was so importatnt at home she had to do! I hope you enjoyed the baby shower anyways after all the drama. You are due for just a Heath and you night out, we were the same last time just Df and I was last Aug for my birthday. I just hate asking people.

Might have a look for some, thanks Shell.

OMG i am shocked. I just had the Teletubbies on for Jesse. Weird and stupid show but he likes it. Anyways, they had a little girl going and looking with i think her dad, for spiders around the garden under bricks and things! Then they were picking them up!!!! Hmm i dunno, but i think that is pretty stupid to have on a children's program. I wonder how many kids are now going to go and run out into the garden and pick up a red back spider!

EEEk - Kell that gives me the shivers - sometimes I wish they wouldnt show programs like that. 1 more sleep mate, think of me tomorrow at 9am!!! We have removable stickers, we got stars and moon in Julia's room and arranged them into the southern cross and put clouds and stuff on the walls so cute got them from babies galore they have great removable stickers.

Chrissy - either sounds great! look forward to seeing ya at Easter! cant wait! so love it at port stephens too!

Nelle - that pasta sounds great! god im hungry lol

Jodi - how frustrating for you mate... hope the baby shower was good though. Yep scan is tomorrow at 9am!!! YAY

Shell - your night out sounds good, how ru today are you workin?

Mum3girls - good to see ya!!! how ru?

Meg - how was yoru weekend?

Caddie - your stuff sounds great look forward to seeing some pics!!!

Hello to everyone, I must go sleep now im so tired. back later for more personals.

Will let you all know the sex tomorrow after the scan!

Bel
    xxx

Is anyone's bubba going through a stage on not sleeping well? J is not sleeping well at all during the day. He has gone from doing 2 - 3 hours during the day, to being lucky to get 45 mins out of him. I usually manage to resettle and get him down for another 45 mins. But it is not quality sleep therefore he is more cranky in the evening. It is bearable, but for his own sake it would be nice if he got a good block of rest.

roll on the cool southerly that is supposed to be coming on this arvo......I used to love the heat before I got pregnant but now...

Meg - Rylee's sleep has always been cr@p so I cant' really comment, lately she has been waking at 2 am and not going back till about 4.30 am - FUN!!!!

Anyway, I'm hot and bothered so will bbl..

Laurin

Laurin- Do you think Rylee is still adjusting to moving from another country?

Meg- Hmm can't help you on that one, Ash sleeps ok in the day, time is getting shorter but get bout 1.5hr from her. Could it be from the heat? Ash has started waking more at night crying but is generally pretty easy to resettle.

Belle- Nope, no work til Thurs this week. I'm glad your scan is early so we don't have to wait to long to find out! Has your m/s settled?

Kell- Ewww, i so hate spiders but you're right now kids will go out picking up things that could be dangerous, they could've showed that they looked but didn't touch and asked there parents what type they were or something instead.

I can feel its getting bit cooler here, still warmish though. Had my sister and nephew over so we just spent time inside with the air con on playing playstation!

Meg - Julia sometimes only has 30mins day sleep now, so im no help I so understand how you are feeling. I get so tired. She doses around 11am for 1/2 hour then wont go to bed/sleep until 7pm sigh...but will sleep for 12 hours straight.

Shell - I am happy to its first thign in the morning! lol dont worry you guys will know as soon as I get home!

Laurin - I hope Rylee's sleep settles down for you too mate. Ick hate hot weather.

Laurin - I hear ya on the heat thing. I too used to like the heat till I got preg, and now I can't stand it!!
    Just a q - did you buy Rylee a seat on the plane, or did she just sit on your knee? We are going with sitting on knee, but I am pretty sure J was get very S**tty nit being able to spend some time running around.
    Belle - Wow Julia must be very tired by the end of the day!!

Shell - I was thinking that it could be the unsettled weather. Also he is seriously teething. 2 molars through, and two big lumps, so the others are on the way.

Kell - There would be no way that I would encourage spider collection, and I'm not even scared of spiders.

Nelle - No prob mate!

Hows everyone else coping in the heat? We are marginally better off than Melbourne. It is 37 here and not 39!!!

yep Meg, by 6pm shes knackered, we try to keep her up until 7pm if possible but she gets whingy.

Belle - I can't believe that you are already 20 weeks. And a lot of you girls are that far along that realistically it could be any day!

and ...

HAPPY 18 MONTHS TO ALL OUR GORGEOUS SEPT BUB'S.

Most will have either just turned, or will some time in this month.

man thank g*d for the cool change I have a whoppa headache and looking forward to some cooler weather tho see it is going to heat up again late this week.

Meg - from Johannesburg to Sydney we travelled business class (through Dh's work) and had a row of three so we put Rylee in the middle of us - only booked two seats though so we were very lucky, and then from Auckland to Melbourne just recently I booked economy but used my frequent fliers to upgrade to business and got a spare seat next to me - if you are lucky you might end up with a spare seat next to you, it is a long way at the bubs age to have them sitting on your nap and now they are too big for the bassinets so it makes it hard. Is it a night or day flight???

Shell - the problem is she wants to come into bed with me but I am putting my foot down as I really dont' want her in bed with me anymore - she kicks and pulls my hair, etc so she is playing up, but I am not giving up on this.

Anyway, girls off to have cookies n cream icecream and watch Desperate Housewives - can't wait!!!! Till the morrow.
    Laurin x

Half your luck getting business seats!
    Our first flight is a night flight. Second is an afternoon/evening flight.
    Then on the way home first is an afternoon/evening flight and I am not sure about the last flight.

Girls im finally back from having the ultrasound and lunch with mum!! we found out its:

A GIRL!!! Her name will be TARA

BEL
    XXX

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast