Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #97

Helen - way to go!!!! Congratulations, another pg buddy for me and AnnaT - woo hoo!!! wishing you a fantastic pregnancy!

AnnaT - great things are falling into place with the move for you guys and sending you vibes for that line to get darker and darker.

Okay, BBL.
    Laurin x

LOREN,ANNAT AND HELEN - huge congrats girls!! I am so excited for you all! fantastic news.

Sounds like everyone is going great atm...even the pg ones.

hope your all well

BBL when the kids have finished killing each other

HelenP- Congrats! I can see the line!!! yay!
    Does Eithan appear in any pain or anything with the bead?

Maz- At least once they all kill each other you will have some peace and quiet, lol. How is everything going?

Laurin- maybe wait til DH is home so he can help you out with getting Rylee to stay put, can be hard on your own spec if you are getting m/s and all.

Woo Hoo Helen!

AnnaT - Great news that you are nearly on the move.

Maz - I hope your kids have finished killing each other.

Anyone got any good tips on how to get our little cherubs used to the change with Daylight savings?

congrats helen on your BFP

maz, sorry i wasnt quite with it the other day on the phone, i was feeling like a peice of ***** that had been run over a few times, and my kids decided to sit next to me and listen in on what was being said......they have such big ears. have tried the boosters THEY ARE FAB, and i so love the star cover, you are very talented......now dont kill the kids!!

chrissy - I've meaning to ask how you're going. Not good by the sounds of it. Hang in there, not long to go now!!!

Question for you all: when you start getting a slight bloody show after wiping after going to the toilet, what does this mean? Anything, or something? I can't remember!

jodi..i had that a couple of weeks ago.....it could mean nothing, or it could mean that bub is almost here......yes i am feeling like *****, all the preganacy complaints, but now thay are going to induce, i will have bub somewhere from the 7th-14th may, so i dont have to much longer to put up with it all.

So will that make you around 38 weeks'ish? That's only about a month away, so not at all.
    Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was something or nothing. Probably nothing though. But after the everything I've gone through the past 48 hours with this baby, nothing would surprise me!

annat - not long till you're a North Queenslander now! Weather is cooling down now. Days are still around 30, but last night it got to 19 here, which is a little cool for us! Hopefully you won't have m/s or anything while you're moving.

Shell -we're good now...had an aventful week I tell you. but doesnt matter all good now. How are you going are yo going to TTC soonish???

Meg - ive been letting my kids stay up an extra hour so that when DLS kicks in that they will be going to bed at normal time. Its worked in the past but Im gonna be stuffed with mateauz...he sleps until 6 - 7 so he'll be up an hour earlier now..bugger just as he sleeps through the night!

Chrissy - ah I could hear you were in pain hon. You poor bugger. Kids....Nikoalus does that now..god it drives me banana's. Glad the booster works well. Im making a heap of minkee ones this weekend then im going to do a new born line. Oh and one of my new covers is going to be called - pimp my butt. You'll know why when you see it. Thank god you got a decent MIdwife too matie.....4 weeks - OMG these babies are coming out left, right and center!

Jodi - oh a show...might be part of your plug babe. Did you guys slapping nasties again? ROFL

Hello eveyrone else. hope today finds you with a sunny sky and a heart full of love.

Im in such a good mood. OK will elaborate..have been keeping it quiet and only a selected few know. I had a BFP on thursday. I have been in so much shock with it. BUT i did another test this morning and it was a BFN so I am over the moon. Jed and I were in deep discussion on what to do but we dont have to worry about that now. Im so happy im not pg its not funny. But equally happy for you girls that are. Jed is now going to go to the doctors to get the referral for the snip. I defently dont want this to happen again.

ok need to do the 3 s's...$hit, shower and shave

Maz - I have tried to let J stay up later, but he still gets up at the same time in the morning!

slapping nasties hey, only in Heath's dreams, lol!!!

The sunshine is definitely shining for me today. I think I might be nesting, I now have all of Emily's clothes, sheets and blankets washed and put away, my labour is packed and I'm ready to go!

Nina is 100% now. No sign of a sore throat, and her cold is gone. She's currently licking the vegemite out of the jar. She loves the stuff. Oh, and now she's painting it on the patio fence. hhhmmmm.

Can't help with the DLS, we don't have it here.

Just ducking in quickly (all I seem to do these days!) HUGE congrats to our pregnant girls wowee!!
    (All the best to those who are still ttc) We sure are breeders in here.

Maz, sounds like a relief mate - nothing like a little motivation to get Jed all sorted! Still loving those breastpads, so comfy! Let me know when you have more in stock.

Jodi, as I got to that late stage, I found a got a bit bleedy when I pooped. Guess cos you've got all that extra blood going through your body, your veins are a bit more fragile.

Best rush off, just fed Silas and mum's popped in so Rans and I are off for coffee (or frozee cokers!). I'm SO not a tracky pants girl, but I'm wearing a pair of Rans (a la private school girl wearing her boyfriend's) and I think I might invest in a colourful pair or two - VERY comfy! I totally don't want to become a tracky dack mum (just not me), but comfort's my priority at the moment!

Big hellos and warm hugs (gentle cos my milk's come in and I'm so sore!!) to everyone else.

Nelle- The first few months with Ash I lived in trackys so comfy, well thats on the days I actually managed to get dressed!

Jodi- Glad to hear Nina is alot better. Sounds like Emily is not far off, you might go early, make sure not too early.

Maz- August we're thinking of starting, Df said he's going for the snip after #2. Let us know how Jed goes with it.

Chrissy- Sorry to hear you're having a hard time, just keep telling yourself not long to go now!

Meg- For some reason both last year and this Ash sort of adjusts herself to DLS, last month or so she's been sleeping til close to 8am ready and staying up later, same when DLS starts she starts waking earlier ready for it. Must be in her body clock!

I'm having issues with Df again. He's a binge drinker and we always had an agreement on one night a week, lately hes been doing 2 and it really ****es me of, if he knew how to just have a few it'd be no prob but he drinks til he can't drink no more, he rarely remembers what he did or how he got home and ends up with cuts and bruises from falling thats how bad he is. Then he spends the next day being useless so whole weekend is wasted. Hmm at this rate maybe we won't be going for #2.

Oh shell.Thats awfull.Your hubby really does need to grow up.Why does he do it? Is he trying to escape reality? Is he depressed or stressed? Hugs to you.
    Helenp congrast!! So happy for you!!!!
    Maz,oh dear. Jed boy better get the snip quick!!! Must have been a stressful day for you when you sen that positive.
    Ok a little woohoo for me. I am opening my store very soon.Maybe in one week!! Will keep you updated....

caddie has made a good point there shell. Is there something that's going on with him, which is causing him to drink so much? That must be very hard on you, and for your relationship as well.

caddie - that's fantastic about your store!

Well I've just woken up from a sleep, and feel a whole lot worse now. Might get stuck into my tim tams, that'll cheer me up

Tim-Tams always work LOL. Really though I hope that you arent quite ready to go yet Jodi, but it sounds like you might have a few trips to the hospital on the cards. Hope everything is alright.

Maz-Phew.

Shell-Mmmmm like what Caddie said, hope you can get DF sorted out soon.

Caddie-Yah, Yah, Yah. I am so excited for you.

Sorry I cant really remember what everyone else said. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Ummm as for my EDD somewhere from 6 Dec to 10 Dec I think, but I am going to the dr and having a dating scan this Thursday so will let you know then.

Love

Nelle - they have some really comfy tracky dacks in Cotton on Body if you have one near you, I love that shop for pjs and comfy staying-at-home stuff.

Maz - big relief for you hey! Good luck to Jed with the snip.

Shell - hugs to you hun, I have sent you a pm.

Caddie - your a great inspiration to us, what an achievement, congratulations to you!

Chrissy - you must be at the end of your tether now, hang in there hun.

Jodi - hope the tim tams helped!

Will be interested to see how our bubs cope with DLS. Rylee hasn't had her afternoon nap and is going to be a cranky pants very soon.

BBL
    Laurin

I forgot to say, I love trackies in winter! soooo comfy.
    Tim Tams are definitely helping. I do have a feeling I'll go early, but worried I'll go too early. Belly has dropped again today and I'm not sure how low this baby can actually go without dropping out of me! lol!!

helen - What's summer like down your way, it's not as hot as up here is it. So a summer baby won't be too bad for you?? Good luck on Thursday with the u/s!

laurin - I forgot if you mentioned it or not, but are you going to get tough with Rylee and her sleeping soon? How is she going with it?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast