Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #98

Forgot to say CONGRATS HELEN so happy for you, cant wait to follow your pregnancy

Hi Girls

I have been awake since 4.30 am with madam - not happy - when will she sleep through the [email protected] [email protected] night????????

Anyway, enough of my whinging....AnnaT - love your ticker photo - I can't believe Ripley is 3 months already, wow. Hope you had your relaxing bath last night, any news on the move to Townsville, do you have a moving date yet?

Beatrix - sounds like MJ is doing well with a 6 hour btw feeds - I know it is hard at first bfing in public, I felt uncomfortable but like Shell said in the end I didn't care and would do it anywhere.

Shell - yum on the choc eclairs, one of my faves.

Maz - hope the gastro has left your household - yeah, not a nice thing to have.

Caddie - bet your busy with your orders.

Hi to Nelle, Belle, Kell, Anna, Annie, Meg, Rikki, Rach, Helen, Jodi - hope your ok, Mum3Girls, Ambz, Chrissy - how are you doing, hanging in there???

Have a nice day girls.
    Laurin xxx

sorry all about me - Rylee just fell and bumped her head on the coffee table she has come up in a small bump on the side of her head, I feel awful, she cried and cried and I shed a few tears and now she is asleep, I am watching her, making sure she doesn't change colour, watching her breathing, etc and will see how she is when she wakes up. I feel like I am such a slack mother sometimes....

Sorry for the whinge.

hope everyone else is having a better day

Laurin hope rylee will be ok. She should be. Ruby got the hugest one when she first started to walk.She hit her head on a corner of a skirting board.Very ouchy.She may have a slight headache later.The ER dept just says to watch out for tiredness(excessive),vomiting. Dont panic you ARE a good mum
    Well i am busy making some outside orders that people want custom made stuff but apart from that the store is quiet.It may not appeal to everyone. Im hoping that a few projects and different paper may pique some interest. Oh well you got to try these things out!

laurin honey try not to stress out to much...im sure she'll be her normal self when she wake sup. Horrible thing to happen to her though poor sausage.
    AnnaT - good to hear things are going well..cant wait to hear when your get your next BFP woman...better be pink to
    Jodi - hon if your out there...im thinking of you'
    Caddie - your working beautiful and dont worry about the store being quiet. The things I wanted to buy have been sold already so im waiting patently for you to put some more up...I think your brag books are devine and I think by the looks of it so do others. Well dont honey and be proud of what your doing cause it looks wonderful!
    Pigging out of chocolate Shell...something your hiding from us
    Belle - chicken were are you? I hope that you had a fantastic going away tea with your borther.
    Rikki - I know you leark and im sorry I havent answered your email (I am very slack at diong this these days) but I promise I will very soon.
    chrissy - hon how are you feeling? Hope Liam is behaving himself..oh not long!!!
    Kell - how are you feeling honey? I checked out the pics at the last meet up and you biartch you look friggen fantastic~!!

hello everyone else....must dash, need to finish up some orders...hope your ALL having a wonderful sunday

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789