Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #99

Oh wow Beatrix. Well atleast you wont have to worry about money or housing anymore. Youll probably be better off financially, I know we are.

As for what he should do, definately the trade and NOT be a rifleman. That means infantry which = going away ALOT. Tradies make more money too, Ry and my Dad (who is 2 ranks higher) will be making the same money in a year (upwards of $55,000!). Plus with a trade if he decides to get out after 6 years (which is the minimum time you have to serve) he'll have something he's qualified to do after he gets out. If he does vehicle mech youll be here in Albury Wodonga Unless he has absolutely no brain in his head he should get into trade school. And Im sure he is a smart man. Has he done Year 11 or 12?

I'm still here I don't think this baby is ready to come just yet. I've tried pretty much every induction method other than accupuncture and nothing is happening. So it's just a waiting game now. Which I don't mind too much. At least she'll be a good weight when she is finally born.

Smile

Hey Jodi - it's hard isn't when you think they are on the way but they are taking their time....so I don't know, can anyone look after Nina while you put you feet up and enjoy a couple of hours in these last few days before the big rush happens. Are you getting loads of phone calls...take the phone off the hook - hee hee.

Chrissy - things seem quiet with you - hope all is well.

Beatrix - good on your DH for making a career change, it will go great, how do you feel about everything.

Rach - if you pop in or lurk - big congratulations to you hun, I am very happy for you, sorry I have been so late in posting this.

Okay, can't remember what else. Hi to everyone, Maz, Helen (how is the ms - getting any better), Shell, Belle, Rach, Anna, AnnaT, Annie, Meg (hope all is going great on the hol), Rikki, Caddie, Kell, ....sorry if i have missed.

BBL
    Laurin x

Laurin and mum of 3 thanks for your congrats
    Laurin your not late I haven't really announced it except it TTC 6 mths longer forum and dec BB group

Jodi and Chrissy been checking in to see if bubs are here yet, best of luck when they do decide to make their grand entrances LOL

and yes I am finally UTD beta numbers are looking great had 3rd draw done yesterday and a scan booked for next thurs and cautiously over the moon and everything is in right spot and bubs is healthy which we will find out at 12 weeks..then we can start to relax and enjoy everything

:wavey: to everyone else

im still around, my lower back started killing me yesterday, and still is, i am in absoulute agony, i so want this boy outa me......im just in so much pain, that its starting to get me down, i was in tears last night as it was hurting so much, i have 10 days till my induction, not sure if i can take another 10days.

huge congrats rach

Chrissy - hugs to you, 10 days seems like such a long long way doesn't it, and I guess even though you want to spend the next 10 days in the shower with the warm water on your back it isn't really practical, hang in there.

:hugs: Chrissy is there something the dr can give you to help with the pain

OH Chrissy hon....I hope that Liam decidd to make an early introductiobn into the world

Congrats rach - hope this one sticks.

AnnaT - I hope you get a BFP this month woman.

Hello eveyrone - have the worst stomach cramps...like im in labour...is anyone in labour?????? IM praying someone is cause I dont want this pian for nothing,.

chrissy - I can understand to some degree of what you're going through, except you've had this going on for a few more weeks than I have. I really hope Liam makes his entrance before the 12th, for your sake. You probably already are, but try doing whatever you can to bring on the labour. I know sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

rach - congrats on your pregnancy

sorry maz, it's not me, hopefully chrissy since she last posted but ... I'm off to accupuncture this afternoon ...

Chrissy- Heres hoping all that back pain means little Liam is on his way, I hope you find something to ease the pain, is Craig around to help you out?

Rach- Yay!!! Big congrats to you, how exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Nelle- How is Si going with settling? Is he still getting wind pains?

Congratulations rach!! Thats wonderful news to hear! Sending lots of sticky's your way!
    GO CHRISSY,GO JODI!!!!
    Um whats all this friends thing and social groups.I thought this is what it was or is it making it more clicky amongst people. Mm will go and find some info later about it.

Quote Originally Posted by caddie View Post
    Um whats all this friends thing and social groups.I thought this is what it was or is it making it more clicky amongst people. Mm will go and find some info later about it.

what do you mean Caddie?

Annat- oh yah, I know how much you love where you are . will he be there for the entire apprenticeship??? or just for the first 10mths? Yeah he did year 12 twice but never got his sace. still i someimes doubt that he has a brain

Laurin- i dont mind to much if he does it. i would prefer him to do RAAF instead of Army because if he does get sent away its not front line stuff. But thanks to BB i know people in most states so I am sure i will have friends where ever i go

ok typing one handed so bbs

ETA- congrats Rach!

Social groups? Where? I can be social! :P

Congrats Rach.

Hugs Chrissy, hopefully soon hey.

Hope you enjoy acupuncture Jodi, hope you go sooner rather than later, but I'm keeping in mind you've just hit 38 weeks...sending you my best 'before EDD wishes' though!

Shell, Si's wind seeems to be getting a bit better, BUT it's hard to tell because he has a cold, so feeding 2 hourly and spewing a bit (guess cos he's feeding on a tummy of mucous). But definitely less of those windy squeals, hopefully that's cos his gut is maturing and coping a bit better hey...

Eugh Maz, tummy pains, no good. You're not getting your period back are you? Hope not!! Hope you feel better soon.

mum3girls Guest

Hope the acupuncture works Jodi, and Chrissy - hope little Liam decides to make an appearance very soon.

Well if he does the vech mech its 12-18mths training. Its self paced though so they cant finish in any less than 12mths but can finish between there and 18mths. Youd be here for the whole of that, it sucks here but you can last for that short amount of time.

Honestly I would tell him to go reserves first and become infantry qualified. Might take 6-12mths but once that happens when he joins for real and comes here to train he'll be on $49,000 or so as opposed to $39,000. Just a thought.

ETA - holy moly Happy 4 month birthday to Mr Ripley

Does no one look at there newsletters? Also look up the top.Your moods have been gone and replaced by social groups and friends.Annat must know she's asked me to be a friend? well it says in my notifications?

hey Caddie, i read my newsletters.. !!
    I asked you to be my friend!! so looks like you are going to be miss popular! lol

Ive checked out the social groups .I see te social groups as just an extension on current threads, eg nappy thread, FF or B/F threads so people who are into that can go and chat and so forth.. i may be wrong as i have only had a very quick look!

oh and caddie, your creations are devine! well done,!!

lol miss popular! Well maybe i wouldnt get miss australia or anything!!lol
    Im really hoping rach that all works out for you,you really deserve another little baby in your life.
    Watching footy!!! But our beloved hawks are not on.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast