Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #11

lol back from the shops armed with nuk teething ring (only has boiled water inside thought that was a good idea) gummy dummy and braur teething relief and now she seems fine lol oh well i will have it on hand she was very grumpy thismorning and rashed up on her cheeks..
    oh and i found this powder think the brand is giaia?? lol no idea but they are selling powder with the same ingredients as mine for $9!!! for a tiny little one lol crazy!!!

Noni I use all Gaia products, but not the powder. It organic and smells divine. Sounds like you well and trully ready for those teeth to make an apperance.

hi everyone
    just spoke to my sister- poor thing is having cramps and a little bleeding. she is driving up to emergency now. I told her that so many people here on bb have experienced the same thing and have gone on to have healthy bubs. fingers crossed for her. She lives down at Broadbeach so i can't be there for her ( her fiance is with her though)

Oh Jazmum I hope she is ok. Is she going to Gold Coast Hospital? How far along is she? I will cross my fingers for her.

jazmum - i hope shes ok how scary!!!
    katie - i was eyeing off their creams but figured i should use what ive got first lol.. i just gave ash some of theteething relief after she was crying n didnt finish her bottle n it seems to have settled her...

Jazmum - hope your sister is OK.

Noni - wow, teeth already! No wonder she hasn't been herself.

cally - dps mum said his first was b4 4 mths sumtime n mine was 4mths so i guess its a family thing.. it hasnt broken through yet so we cld b in 4 a while of it coming up n down

noni- poor little asha- lucky she's got such a fantastic mummy who's onto it straight away!!! i hope the teething relief continues to keep her happy.
    katie - i think that's where she is going- hope they see her straight away. She's about 5 weeks i think.

jazmum, fingers crossed for your sister. hope it all turns out well.
    noni, lucky asha to have a mum on the ball.

all good here. had our first lot of needles. think we're quite ok. a little sleepier but otherwise good.

thanks fianne - i just had a look at your gallery. Max is just gorgeous. I love the photo with all of her ante natal group friends. We took one like that when we first got together with our antenatal group 51/2 years ago. We took another one last Christmas when they were all 4 yrs 9mths old.
    Do you see them regularly?
    just had a quick look at everyone's photo galleries - aren't we just the luckiest mummies to have such beautiful babies!! They are all sooooo cute.
    Last edited by Patooties; December 13th, 2007 at 05:27 PM.

Hey everyone! Long time no see LOL.

I have been so incredibly busy it would make your head spin. I volunteered to do Slide show DVD's for the preschool and it is so time consuming its not funny. Plus I have a heap of other stuff going on around here too.

Alister is great, he has started chewing on anything he can get his hands on and making it all wet. Plus he is really getting mobile now when he is on the floor. I had him weighed amd measured yesterday and he is still 66cm, but is 6.88kg now. He has also been wonder weeking too, but that seems to have settled now.

I would love to chat more, but have to dash to get dinner for the kids.

Sherie, I have no idea how you look after 4 kiddies, mod BB and find time to do volunteer school things. Its amazing!

JaZmum, hope your sister and her bub are o.k

Noni, yip W does get tired very quickly in the jumperoo. He looks so tiny in it and I have to stick a pillow under him so his feet aren't dangling mid-air. He can only wobble it a bit so far but it is very cute. Congrats on the tooth, hope it comes through quickly and painlessly for her.

W has been having a particularly clingy day so I haven't got much done. I have a terrible feeling that AF is about to return -pimples, headache and CM. Was hoping she would stay away for a fair bit longer.

Agnes - I totally sympathise with you about the whole in laws staying issue. My MIL is here for two wks and starting to drive me nuts. Isnt it annoying when they think they know better.

Leemar - Are you running a business? My parents have a business and are always complaining about employees. Must drive you crazy!

Noni - Wow been having a big chrissy spend up hey? I'm still yet to start! Teeth already! Poor Bub,.

Cally - I agree with whoever said a messy play area in a childcare center means that they are playing with the kids. At least you know they are having fun there. Its daunting putting bubs into care isnt it. I'm enrolling Maddie for two days a wk starting early next yr, i'm scared.

Arte - Aww your poor doggie, but I am the same with my cat now days, no patience! Whoops. He used to be the bubby of the family, not anymore! Gosh you are having some major car issues lately! hope Will is enjoying the jumperoo.

Jazmum - Hope your sister is ok, let us know how she goes.

arte - i mever thought of using a pillowthats a great idea!!! ive had a box but its empty n slides around when she pushes off it leaving her feet mid air again lol...

Oh I forgot to mention earlier, when I was out shopping today I thought I would have a look in the book shop for the wheres the green sheep book that some of you have.... OMG how expensive are kids books. I had no idea, I have asked for my mum and DH's Aunt to buy Logan books this Christmas it would have cost them an arm and a leg.

jazmum, i agree...i think that we've got such good looking babies. honestly. seeing babies when i'm out and about (which isn't really that often), a good number of them are "cute" just because they're babies...but the september bb bubs are the real thing...gorgeous babies.
    the ante-natal group photo was the first time we caught up. but we've already made plans to do it 1x a month. we'll take turns in hosting...doing it in someone's house. it's just much easier, more relaxed, than going somewhere. AND because someone had started it off that way.
    sherie, agree with arte...don't know how you do it. i've only got this one and no job and i can't get the house picked up at all! and dinner doesn't get cooked until DP's home. hope that i'll get as good at mother-ing and multi-tasking as you in time.
    hayley, i know. don't really know if i could leave max in day care if i decide to go back ot work. *sigh...but then, i think i'm just a big woos and worry-wart.

hi all, just got off the phone from my sis - she has spent the past 7 hours at the hospital - and didn't really get any answers. Her hcg level is 38 - and she is still bleeding a little and has a constant cramp - so it's not looking good. The doctors made her wait because they were going to give her an ultrasound, but then at the last minute decided not to- so she waited around for no reason. Does anyone know of anyone who has had all of these sort of symptoms and still had a normal pregnancy?
    hope you're all sleeping soundly i'm off to bed now. nighty-nite.

Jazmum - I dont have too much info to offer, but when I was 10 wks pregnant I started bleeding very heavily and cramping. I was so sure I was having a miscarriage. The ultrasound proved otherwise though, thank goodness. I hope this is the case for your sister. Its a horrible horrible time wondering if everything is going to be ok.

Katie - Books arent cheap. I got a pile of books for free off the neighbour, excellent!

Well today I got my new steelcraft strider pram, finally. Its great!! Very nifty. I only wish it was red though, MIL got me slate. Although I cant complain really, a free pram is excellent!

I'm a bit worried about Maddie, I weighed her yesterday at just below 6.5kgs. According to her scale thingo, she's a tad overweight. She has no more than 6 180ml bottles a day so I'm not over feeding am I? Mum tells me I am worrying about nothing, apparently all us girls were chubby bubs, but I cant get if off my mind now. I dont want her to be unhealthy iykwim.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast