Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #23

Jazmum I hope Hannah is ok, did the girls have fun at the party?

Sherie wow you were busy, did you manage to have a quiet day today?

Cally wow at K's little teeth. I hope Logans come through just as easily.

Renee woo hoo on 1000 posts! Had to have a giggle at being drunk on mouthwash.

Hayley how was your pizza? We do homemade pizza every Monday, my DH loves it.

Agnes I cant believe he is getting a third tooth, Logan hasnt even got one yet lol.

Noni how is Asha doing now?

Arte I cant believe Will is pulling himself up already, what a clever little man you have there.

Logan is on 2 meals a day now and has slept through for the past 2 nights, he has also been sleeping in a little. Now I am tired and bet that he will start waking again just as my body adjusts lol. I got the Ikea high chair too and I just love it. I have added a few pics to my gallery.

Hi to everyone I missed, hope your all well.

now i am getting the flue sigh the purkes of motherhood lol
    katie - asha is getting much better lol though i am getting worse so hope i dont pass it back to her.. cute pics!! hes so georgeous!! we have the ikea high chair too, its so practical i love it!! and the price was right too hehe..
    jazmum - hi there good to see u on.. wow 7mths the time certainly flies.. i always forget that H is older than the other bubbies.. gee 40degree temp is she better now?
    charlismumma- glad charli went well with her needles.. asha hasnt had hers yet coz her dr is away and she has the flue anyway.. thanks for the info on the step 2 formula wonder if i should put asha on it?? i am kinda scared to change her considering all the problems we have had..
    sherie - wow uve been busy!!! asha does get sick alot! i often think thats because she wasnt/isnt breastfed she dosnt get my immunities, though saying that i have the flue now too so not sure..
    cally - congrats on the teeth, still waiting here

Noni, Asha isn't getting sick because she wasn't BF, she's getting sick because some kids just are more prone to getting sick. So please dont' beat yourself up over it. You just make sure you can get as much rest as you can OK?

Katie, fingers crossed the sleeping patterns don't change again for you.

Jaz, how is H today? poor little mite.

I did have a slower day yesterday, but back into it today though. I have a mountain of washing to do. made a delicious lasagne for dinner last night and there is heaps left over and I am seriously considering having some for lunch today, but I don't think my thighs would appreciate it LOL.

Leemar, glad your trip was good

Noni, sucks you are getting the flu too. Horrible when you just want to lay in bed and feel sorry for yourself but you have to look after bubs

MD and JaZmum, how are the H's?

Cally, congrats on K's easy teeth!

I just called my mum to catch up and when I said that Will was eating heaps now she asked if it was proper baby food or if I was still feeding him stuff he will choke on. I told her that he wouldn't eat the baby food but she said that I didn't give it enough of a try. Now I am feeling bad. Not sure why because I know he won't choke and he loves to feed himself. I did give the puree a try for a whole month, he just wouldn't eat it.

BTW, What would you guys do if you saw the neighbours hitting/kicking their kids? The other day I saw them yell at the toddler to 'get the f*** out of the way' and then belt him and then I just heard yelling and looked out the window to see an older boy being kicked.

Better go, bath time is over and I have a very tired boy to put to bed.

Hi All!

I have no idea how long it has been since i wrote in here - but it has indeed been very many months since i logged onto BellyBelly! i just got the e-mail about the BellyBelly centre opening in Melbourne which prompted me to see if any of the old girls were still online... i can't believe how many of you are managing to keep in touch so regularly!!

things at my place are going well. Abi is such a gorgeous little girl and hasn't give us any trouble at all (other than nearly nibbling off my nipples in the first few weeks!!)... i'm still trying to get back into shape without much luck. i've still got 3.5kgs to lose and my stretch marks are taking their sweet time to fade!! it's lucky Abi is so adorable - she makes it all worth while... just!

my DH (you may remember he was a workaholic) quit his job just before christmas and has been at home with us since. he's job hunting but hasn't found anything he likes yet.. it's been great to spend so much time with him, but i seem to get even less done these days with him at home getting under my feet!

are any of the melbourne girls going to the BellyBelly grand opening in Canterbury?

right, now i'll get to work and see if i can find any recent photos of your babies.. i think i'll start with rory - from memory renee was always the most up-to-date with her photos!!

Welcome back Ella! Great to hear everything is going well for you!

Hello lovely ladies

sorry i've been a bit slack lately!
    been popping and reading but not posting.....

renee- well done on the portmans sale. i really want a berret(sp?) they look so french and chic!

agnes- lewis loves paper, especially new magazines and the newspaper LOL

arte- hope your new mothers group goes well, can't believe will is already trying to stand up! too cool
    omg!! about your next door neighbours....that's horrible

katie - i was checking out your pics on fb. logan is absolutely gorgeous in his little bonds hoodie. too cute! do you think logan has been sleeping better since you put him on solids?

hayley- mmmm cupcakes, sounds good! i love homemade pizza, what bases do you use?

cally- best of luck with the teeth thing!!

sherie- you are such a busy girl with so much on your plate, i think you're amazing

jaz- hope little hannah is doing better

noni- sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time atm, i was sick a few weeks ago and it was horrible! you poor thing

ella- hello!! i've missed you so much, so glad you and abigail are doing well. i was thinking of going to the belly belly grand opening. are you going to go?

Ella - Welcome back hun! So glad to see you again. Im glad everything is going well with Abi Yes yes I am a show off when it comes to Rory haha!! Im a photo-aholic!

Just popped in to say Rory can say Bubba now! still no luck with mum mum though

will be back in the morning for personals

Ella - welcome back!! Glad you and little Abigail are good. We missed you!!

Now we just need Liddlepixie to come back too.

Well solids aren't having a lot of success here. She's not a fan of the rice cereal and this morning I tried some pureed apple and it wasn't a hit either. Might cook up a little bit of sweet potato at lunch time and see if she likes that. She seems more interested in playing with the container it's in!

No swimming today, I can feel myself getting a cold so don't want to give it to any of the other babies. Ordered a vaporiser this morning in case K gets sick. She's lasted this long without anything so we've been lucky so far.

Sherie - why the name change? Did you go for the lasagne for lunch yesterday? I had leftover pizza, mmmmm!!

Jaz - how is H going?

MD - are you back from your holiday yet?

Noni - hope you feel better soon and Asha doesn't get sick again.

Sherie I just noticed the name change, very nice.

Cally I hope you dont get to sick.

Renee Rory is such a clever little boy.

Gracie I have no idea if the solids is helping with the sleep, I haven't been very consisitant (sp) and neither has his sleep.

Ella welcome back.

Arte don't worry about what your mum says. If Will is enjoying finger foods then stick with that. Far out about your neighbours, I am not sure what I would do in that situation.

Trillian, a Hitchhiker's fan?

Ozstar, very cute new pics of Mr L. He is looking less baby and more little boy now

Renee, clever Rory! I am still waiting for a word....

MD and JaZmum, hope the H's are feeling better

Will decided he didn't need his morning nap today. I am not getting much of a break, he won't sit and play with his toys now. He is either trying to climb up something or waving his little hands at me so I can help him walk around the house. He keeps leading me to the stinky dog toy so I bought a new clean one for him to play with.

ETA added a couple more pics
    Last edited by Artechim; March 31st, 2008 at 09:38 AM.

Hi Ladies,

Ella- Welcome Back
    Jazmum- I hope H is better today. Olivia Still has no teeth too.
    Noni- I put Olivia on Step 2 when she was 6 mths and did the same with the boys and will be putting her on Cows milk at 12mths.
    Hayley- We had a great time we stay at the Noosa North Shore Resort every easter however for the money we pay they dont seem to make any improvements to the cabins. (ovens still dont work properly) so next year we are going to do something different.

Not much happened over the weekend just spent some family time together which we enjoy. I have a hens night to go too on the weekend but I will probally just go out for the dinner.

Oh well the boys are running a muck and I better go. Talk to you all soon

Leanne

Quote Originally Posted by Artechim View Post
    Trillian, a Hitchhiker's fan?
    Yep! Guilty as charged LOL. I changed it because I wanted to make a pre-emptive move incase my *worlds* collided (dagnammit facebook!). So nothing bad going on, just want to keep this to myself LOL - so purely selfish.

Leanne, Gosh you have a good social life - I'm jealous LOL. I hope the boys aren't being too naughty for you.

Arte, it's hard when they are so active and they just want to be on the go all the time. Fingers crossed he crashes and burns and has a big arvo sleep for you. Don't worry about the solids, it's working really well for you and there is nothing wrong at all with what you are doing. Just remember that when we were babies we were all 'heinz babies'

Hi Katie. I haven't noticed much of a change with Alister since starting solids either. Still very farty at night.

Cally, Alister has decided that he doesn't like plain cereal either (just like the older three) and he ate it quite happily this morning once I squirted some apple, banana and mango puree into it. It is so hit and miss isn't it? And I did go for lasagne yesterday, but Lindsay saw me put it in the oven to reheat and he wanted some too, so we shared.

Renee, How clever of Rory! I'm sure that Mum isn't too far around the corner (well a lot closer than Dad anyway I hope ) Alister babbles a lot, but nothing discernable yet.

Hi Gracie! I get like that too somtimes, just like reading up on everyone instead of posting.

And Ella!!!!!!! *sherie does the happy dance upon seeing Ella has come back* So glad to *see* you and Abigail hun. I'm really happy that things are going so well for you. I gave Kelly a big thank you for sending the email out and getting you back here LOL. I assume that the BF was sorted out and things are going well in that department now? (well apart from your nipples by the sound of it LOL) I bet your DH is just loving his time at home with you both. Is he looking for a career change?

Hello to everyone else! Marydean, are you back from holidays this week?

Not much happening here (always the way with me when I'm home LOL) I am going on a shopping spree tomorrow to get winter clothes for the kids and an umbrella-fold stroller for Alister as we are going away for a few days in the school holidays (don't start here till April 11) and there wont be room in the car for all of us, plus bags etc so a smaller stroller will be easier to fit in.

hey everyone
    still pretty sick over here last night was the worst i kept waking up coughing, its a real wet cough too coz i had the vapourizer on and thats obviously broken everything up in my chest.. am supposed to be going out for dinner tonight to pancakes on the rocks with my best friend from melbourne and her b/f and bubs i feel well enough to go atm and she says i should just go and not get too close to them but i am really worried about giving it to them especially because they have to fly home on thursday.. Asha is pretty much better now which is good shes got over it really quick, probably because ive been using the vapourizer like it was going out of fasion lol lol...
    have offered to take a little boy from mothers group on the days her mum goes to work as kinda like a family day care thing because she is having alot of doubts about childcare.. hope i dnt freak her out.. i said it was more than ok if she said no and i wouldnt be offended.. its just hard for me to watch her struggle with the thought of putting him in care and telling me all the things that are wrong with the centre she wants to put him in and the things they have been saying to her when i know i am childcare trained, have my first aid, and am perfectly capable lol ah well lets hope she dosnt think i am a weirdo for offering lol..
    leanne - thanks, i know i am supposed to start her on cows milk at 12mths i just feel paranoid about switching formulas again lol though i guess its not exactly switching they would be the same brand..
    arte - what a clever little boy you have there!! i bet its hard coz itd be great seeing him advance so quick but on the other hand ud be tired.. lol @ the stinky dog toy, asha likes shopping bags u know the plastic ones, worst ones she could be interested in lol..
    katie - maybe theres a link there? u havntbeen consistant and neither has his sleep, consistancy is often the key ive found with older kids anyway, not so sure about the younger ones..
    cally - sorry the solids arent going well, ashas not a fan of plain apple or rice cereal either lol, shell give a piece of apple a good chew though (in the mesh bag shes not so good at big pieces by themselves yet she just rams it all in lol), she likes banana (though dosnt get it much due to constipation), vanilla yoghurt, blueberry yoghurt (both jalna), rafertys multigrain breakfast with apricot and banana and iron, heinz organic apple and mango cereal, pumpkin, pumpkin and potato mashed together, she dosnt mind a piece of pear but not fond of pureed pear and this morning i put a bit of raffertys blueberry apple and banana puree in her multigrain cereal which she quite enjoyed too, hope that gives u some ideas..
    renee - asha almost said yum this morning lol she ate her breakfast and i am always saying yyyyuuuuuummmmm when i put it in her mouth and she said uuuummmm lol thats closer to mum then dad haha i got excited though she has made the dounds d, g and b as well so who knows what the first word will be haha..
    gracie - good to see you on
    ella - welcome back weve all missed you!! glad abi and you are doing well good to hear you finally got to spend some time with dh too
    sherie - wow ur such an inspiration, always sooo busy but still managing to pop on and say hi!! nice name change too

Noni, I think thats a great idea for you to have offered to care for that little boy. Considering how hard it is to even get a place I know I would be relieved to even have someone offer to do it, let alone someone who is trained in that area. Fingers crossed she says yes. Maybe FDC is something you can do when you get your own house? As for going out tonight, how cool are the nights down there ATM? I know I always feel really awful after going out if the night is cool when I have a cold. like it gets freshened up by the cool weather.

sherie - yeah it is pretty cold atm something to consider i guess.. the hardest part is she is from melbourne and i hard;y ever see her and i am the one saying i am sick and dont want u guys to catch it and shes saying dnt worry come anyway and i kinda feel like if i dnt go i will be letting her down iykwim?
    i would love to go into fdc, bit hard when your renting though, thought just having one or even two if the situation aroze as a babysitting thing but in an fdc set up would be cool for now, great way to earn some cash whilst a good way to save some as a parent, i already know this person and her bub as well and i know what parents want and arent getting from their childcare centres iykwim?.. id be very surprised if she said yes but i thought its atleast a nice offer..

hi everyone
    Ella - welcome back! so good to see you on here and i am glad all is going so well for you and Abi - and especially excited for you that DH has been spending so much time at home with you - what great news!!! I hope you get a chance to come on a little more often - I know I even find it harder to get on as much but it is nice to see how everyone is going.
    Noni - what a lovely offer you made, i hope she takes you up on it. I know I have found the whole care thing really hard so i know how much she would appreciate the offer. Why would FDC be hard in a rented place?? ON that note, I met a FDC lady on fri who could work out which is great news!
    No time to really write here, N is teething big time and it aint pleasant and i have some mystery flu like sickness that is getting me down.. so better go! hope all is well with you all.

pregpan - i just thought ud have to get certain aproval from the landlord and wouldnt think that the landlord would be too keen on having a bunch of messy kids there every day lol not that sure about it all haha

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast