Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #27

What is everyone doing for mothers day??? I keep dropping hints to DH like 'I wonder what Rory is going to make me for breakfast on Sunday' but I think they are falling on deaf ears.

Sherie - Thats a fantastic idea! Can I use my old Heinz jars? Is anyone using Heinz baby foods??

Renee, that's all I'm using - I'm only buying heinz so I can get enough jars LMAO. Buy some of the larger ones too so when he is having more, you can do more at once kwim? I *think* golden circle so a slightly bigger jar too.

For mothers day we don't really do much. Apparently every day is mothers day but I am going to buy a slow cooker this year for myself as I am sick of my oven burning the ass out of everything I put in it.

Sherie, slow cooker, what a great idea. I saw some nice (bead) earrings when we were at the pumpkin festival yesterday, I think that's what I'll be getting. And I've put my order in for a cafe brunch, seem to remember the last time we had a proper cafe brunch was last September, just before I had E! Thanks for the tip on the glass jars, my GF gave me some jam she'd made and she'd sealed the lid back on. I've been using those stupid round bits of plastic on mine and I was like, huh? how did she do that? LOL I figured it was a heat thing but I wouldn't have known to press the button down.

Oops, better go, I'm supposed to be finding a zucchini meatloaf recipe and found my way here instead !

well my dad bought me a clock and a vase for mothers day and apparantely dp is buying a pair of jeans...as none of my jeans fit my new muffiny body shape.

just as i was saying i don't want to go back to teaching, victorian teachers are getting a pay rise in tomorrow's budget which makes the opportunity cost of doing anything else too high...the thing is, i only have to go back 2 days a week so i think i can handle it. i could never do 5 days again.

girls i'm thinking of getting my hair cut short. i've wanted to do it for ages but i'm really motivated now since i've had lewis....

md- did you go to a pumpkin festival yesterday? we went to a chestnut festival how funny!
    new series of big love starts sat night you know?

cally- i taped east of everything and will watch it over the next couple of days so let me know if you want a run down of what happens. last week's episode was great wasn't it? i'm stoked jai and lizzie are keeping the baby.
    Last edited by Ginger; May 5th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

gracie - i say go for it!!! I used to have really long hair, and i got it cut short after Jess was born. I've grown it again twice and it's back to super short. It's so easy to do in the mornings. I used to think that my hair was what made me look nice - like a girl - but i don't think like that anymore.
    sorry everyone, running short on time again, so i'll be back later for a few more personals.
    ciao for now!!!

really? thanks jaz
    my hair grows really quick too so if i don't like it, who cares???
    i was going to put a pic in my gallery of how i want to get it cut but i seem to have no gallery?!?

ETA** ok, there's a pic in my gallery of exactly how i want to cut my hair (will take a copy of this pic to the hairdressers)....let me know what you think....ps- picture is of kirsten dunst who has a round shaped face like mine

** for those of you with foxtel, there's a mothers day marathon on sunday of 'from here to maternity' 12.15 onwards so get your tissues ready. i loooovveee this show!
    Last edited by Ginger; May 5th, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

Where did the gallery go?

i have no idea arte i'm so confused

hey, i have a question. i ate half a block of dark chocolate yesterday. do you think this would account for why lewis was so 'full of beans' last night???

Hi Ladies

Your new thread is at http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2007-28-a.html

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789