Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #28

Art- Jordy has to have the movicol half for 5 wks then we have to go back to the Dr.
    Olivia seems to be enjoying daycare. Are you going out for a birthday dinner tonight?

Popped on to say Happy Bday Arte!!!! Maybe your DH will suprise you with something tonight? If not he'd better not miss mothers day or else lol. My DP is hopeless with bdays too.

thanks for all your flying tips pregpan! will definitely change him before i get on the plane and take my ergo now, thanks so much!

well, i've booked into the hairdressers for thursday morning....there's still time to chicken out and just get a trim....i'm trying to decide which way to go....

just popping in to wish arte a very happy birthday!!!!

Hi Girls!

Wow lots of posts! i can barely keep up

Arte: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Gracie: I guess the only tips on travel i can offer are to feed feed feed while going up and going down. and bring a little blankie to wrap them in as it gets quite cool on the plane...

Well Leila seems to be getting better. it turns out that she had a sore throat, as now i have one...egad. slept 11.5 hours last night :woot: so i won't hold my breath for tonight but at least i got some much needed catchup sleep last night.

arrghh have to go as leila just woke from her afternoon nap...BBL for more personals...

Arte - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

- I was only wondering the other day where ozstar had got to! We miss you Katie, come backkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherie - Jeepers, Sorry to hear about your tooth. Hope it isnt causing you too much pain. I cant believe its your first baby-free time today!............not a great occasion though. TBH I have a phobia of dentist and I have not been to one in over 10 years!!!!!

Clare - Im glad Leila got a good rest last night!

Pregpan - How do you keep on top of it all?? I think you are a superwoman!!! Give Noah a cuddle from me I have been wondering about LP too.

Noni - Poor Asha is having such a hard time with her teeth I hope they come through sooooooooooooooooooon!!
    Im off to pick up Rory's pixi photos

Gracie, I agree with Cas - feed going up and coming down. Pregpans idea of the toys on a string is great because it is a pain in the butt when they drop them

Cas, glad L is better, hope you get some sleep. W has passed his cold on to DH and I too.

Renee, how many extra Pixi photos did you end up getting?

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Looks like most people have forgotten me, DH got me a present and cooked tea but apart from that all I have had is 3 text messages and a phone call. Nothing like a birthday to show you how much of a loser you are lol

happy birthday arte sorry i missed that!!
    hug your bubbas girls i just heard an awful story and am feeling quite shaken up actually.. a more distant one of my friends was pregnant but didnt tell anyone because she had misscarried before and i just found out that when she went for a scan at 14wks her first scan they told her the baby had been dead for approx 6wks i dont know how anyone deals with that i really dont

Hello

Just re-introducing myself here. I was in the Due in Sept 1-15 group last year and had my baby boy on Sept 8. I initially joined looking for support while I went through the amnio process and I found it and felt really welcomed here. Just re-found the forums and trying to get to know the place again.

I have 2 boys, the eldest is 4. They get along really well.

I've had a quick skim of the thread and wanted to wish Artechim a Happy Birthday as well!

Hope to get to know you all!
    Rachael

hello and welcome rachael. what are your boys' names?

noni- sorry about your friend, how awful

arte- you're not a loser, you've got all of us!

Hi Gracie and thank you for the welcome. I got a bit distracted there, but good point about the boys! I've got Matthew and Gabriel, pronounced gae-bree-uhl, I get a lot of people using the girl's pronunciation ga-bree-elle and it makes me a bit mental LOL.

Anyway, we call them Matty and Gabe Thanks for asking.

Aww Arte dont say that about yourself! You are a very lovely person.

Noni - So sad I couldnt deal with it myself.

Hi & welcome Rachel!!!!

rachael- don't worry, i pronounced it in my head the boy's way
    whereabouts in melbourne are you located? has gabriel got any teeth yet? lots of the bubs in here are going trough teething hell at the moment

Hi Hayley, and thank you

Gracie, we're just past Chelsea going away from the city, but I would *love* to be in the Dandenongs!

Well, speaking of teeth, he just cut his first tooth (bottom left) in the middle of the night last night - 3 days off turning 8 months old! I couldn't believe it! Matty had his first within the week of turning 6 months old and got each tooth by the book. Gabe's top two teeth have been swollen and bulging for ages, and I was sure he'd get them before the bottom two, but I guess not! The first has just cut the gum tho. Looks like I'm in for some sleepless nights if the past 2 nights are anything to go by!

Sleep is otherwise ok for us - thank gods! I think I need a reminder tho of what is normal for "awake time" for this age. Gabe's been going for 3, sometimes 4 hours, before he's ready for a nap!

Cheers,
    Rachael

Wishing you a very happy birthday Arte!! and I've instructed the birthday fairy to bring you an extra special surprise soon. Something magickal to really make you smile. Oh, I'm sure you're disappointed today, but hun, you are an absolute delight and I consider myself lucky to know you. I'm sure everyone else in here agrees with me

Well aaah, my poor head is full and tired today, went to a sleep clinic this morning (*pulls a face*) - will give you the run-down once I've had a chance to digest. Still not sure how I feel about it. Except they kept saying "don't try to implement any of these strategies unless you've got support" and i'm like " HELLO....???!!! Send me to QE2 not your p!ssy little sleep group then!!" Then this afternoon DH and I saw Lars and the Real Girl, it's very funny but also quite sad (happy ending tho). Then tonight we went out to a parenting seminar so we can both be positive parents together. So my poor head is chockers. My brain officially switched off at 7.40pm.

BTW I think Pregpan gets the award this month for super-mumminess!

Noni - aaaaah - tell those toothies MD said to SPROUT! Hope you get a good sleep!

Welcome Rachael, I'm with you 100% on Gae-bree-uhl. I hope you enjoy our little thread, just jump in when you can, we all talk at once!

waaaaaaaaaa i am sooooo tired i cant even make sense of what i wanna say so bare with me lol.. ww this morning not looking forward to it coz i know i have put on weight.. i bought scales to have at home (still undecided on whether this was a good idea or not) and they are showing me at around the same as i last weighed in at ww but who knows what the diff between the two scales are ahhhh slightly obsessed!!
    hmmm ok so
    md - hope the sleep clinic and parenting seminar were helpful wow that is alot of info all in one day!!
    Rachael - welcome to the thread
    arte - your not a loser. i know how it feels to have such minimal birthday wishes but try and concentrate on the people who did wish u a happy birthday they are who matters most!!!
    renee - we see ashas photos on saturday lol conveniently the day before mothers day

Arte - happy birthday for yesterday!!

Well the self settling worked this morning - she woke after 45 minutes, was talking to herself for 20 minutes and has fallen asleep again, without me needing to go in. She has rotated in the cot though, the feet are at the complete opposite end to where they were when she was asleep before! Seems to be that if she wakes upset enough to need me, she won't get back to sleep by herself during the day though.

She ate a whole container of the Goulburn Valley fruit puree yesterday - that is heaps more than I have been giving her at home, might have to increase that!

Welcome Rachael! (Yay, I got the pronounciation right in me head)

MD - so the sleep seminar was a bit of a fizzer then? Can you get your referral now or do you have to go to the day stay place first?

Noni - don't compare scales, you need to just stick with the same ones.

Claire - glad L is feeling a bit better.

Sherie - ouchies on the tooth. What did the dentist say? Do you have to have root canal?

She's awake, gotta go.

just quick from me

Welcome back Rachael!!!! Glad you found us again. Not sure if you remember, but I was in the 1-15 group too (EDD 14th) but Alister arrived on the 18th.

Marydean, *hugs* for you hun, let us know how it went when you have time?

The dentist couldn't find anything wrong at all!!!! I had two x-rays and there wasn't anything wrong with the teeth. He thinks that I may be clenching my jaw at night and thats the cause of it. I hadn't been to a dentist in over 2yrs and I couldn't believe that I had no other problems LOL. AF on the other hand is a shocker - I feel like I have red hot pokers in my pelvis Thank god for nurofen+ is all I can say.

OK, must dash, Alister just went past and I can smell something awful.....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast