Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~February 16th-28th 2009 #14

nai we're going to healesville on the sunday morning for DD's family thing, pity we're not going to the zoo! what day you going?

DH has shingles... again... last time I ended up working full time while studying full time.. this time, I don't know what we are going to do.

oh no Malyna

I haven't written in here for ages either!!

Malyna- that sucks, and your poor DH

Happy Birthday Boof!!

I can't believe it's been 2 years already!! OMG!!

We're not having a party either. Well, not really sure what will be going on and when the baby will come anyway. We'll just prob have family over for lunch or dinner or something and have her cake. Have to go and get her presents this weekend so we're ready!

Not much else to report here, I love this age!! It's so cute!! DD is talking heaps all day. It's so cute listening to her talk when she's playing and I love all the imaginary play, hehe. Yesterday we got home and she walks in and holds her arms out to the dog and goes 'Hello mate!!' pmsl. And she comes up to me 100 times a day to ask 'Mummy, doing?' (what are you doing?) with her head on the side like she's really interested, lol.

Oh no Malyna - He must get it pretty badly.

No party here. Just family coming over for a cake. I didn't do a 2nd birthday for DS either. As long as there are pics of them having their cake, that's all I want!

E is getting a balance bike, a teapot, and a shopping trolly. Oh - and J chose her a little farmyard Lego set from him.

happy birthday boof!

thats cute heaven!

lilma we were going to get DD a balance bike but may now leave it untikl christmas as they are too big (and she isnt short)

Oh [email protected] Malyna - that sucks!

Olive - we will go to zoo Saturday morning so on her actual birthday

thanks girls! you've helped me feel normal LOL!! It seems that most of my mum's group are planning other parties outside the mum's group one so I was feeling mean but I don't anymore and I just realised that mum's group will fall on his birthday so I'll just volunteer my house and put on party food and a cake. They're his mates anyway outside of cc.

Malyna - that totally sucks for all of you. I hope you work something out.

arrhhh its DD's birthday next week, im not ready for her to turn 2

I know how you feel!!

Miss J has woken up crying the last 2 nights and clinging to me. She doesn't have a temp but says her ear hurts. She has no other symptoms. Do you think it could be just her teeth or do I make an appointment for the Dr?

as you know DD had plenty of ear infections...most were without a temp!
    if shes saying there sore id take her.

DD2 has been waking the past few night too

So has Miss I!!! What's with the night waking? Hmm??

Thanks Olive - have booked her in for 8.30am tomorrow!

now i said that and you've booked in, its probably teeth! but best to be sure!

not sure OP but its driving me bonkers, luckily though shes resettling herself if i go in a give her a kiss

E was up last night too! Really sobbing but was ok in about 10 mins

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kaz~ View Post
    thanks girls! you've helped me feel normal LOL!! It seems that most of my mum's group are planning other parties outside the mum's group one so I was feeling mean but I don't anymore and I just realised that mum's group will fall on his birthday so I'll just volunteer my house and put on party food and a cake. They're his mates anyway outside of cc.

Malyna - that totally sucks for all of you. I hope you work something out.

Kaz - that sounds like a great birthday party! Wish I could do something like that. Kinda wishing that we weren't having a party - maybe just a family bbq, but what the heck, it's an excuse to get together.

Ah Mr Shingles is okay - except that he's got it on his chest and arm and it hurts like anything, and of course he gets jumped on by DS, plus he feels really wiped out.

Doctor gave him anti-viral meds - side effects - nausea and headaches - he's also got these from shingles - which is a bit of a laugh - he doesn't know what's worse the meds or the disease. Doctor said he's not contagious, so he can go to work (keep covered up), and I think it's only contangious if you come into direct contact with the little pimple things that come up.

Signed a contract with the gym - now I'm going for 12mths on their base membership.

Happy Birthday's bubbies, I mean toddlers - sigh..

Of all the gifts you may want to get your child for their 2nd birthday - do not get them this! (It was given to Juliette for Christmas and is the most annoying thing ever!!!) Don't be fooled by how cute Miss J looks in this - after it has been played 50 times, it is like fingernails on a blackboard!

YouTube - Karaoke

Nai- That is so cute! I do think it would drive me nuts tho if I had to hear my 2 on it all day, they usually already like to be loud when they sing.
    Yeah go Drs I know Ash has in the past complained bout ear and no temp, go to the Drs and yep ear infection. Better to be safe

Malyna- poor DH and shingles not fun, I know they can be quite painful. I think the oozey stuff is the contagious part, once they dried out its ok. I'd be getting more time off work if I had the pain and the nausea lol but I have plenty sick leave. How often does he get it?

As for birthdays we've been bit slack, poor 2nd child here, Ash we always had everything organised so well. Its snuck up too quick! We were going to have a BBQ with family friends, but this year I thought stuff it after reading the thread on Day out with Thomas Puffing Billy we are going to do that instead. Just gotta organise present now.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast