Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~March 16th-31st 2009 #5

PRMG - Thanks hun! It looks very nice, I showed mum when I looked at it last night and she said that if we decide to get it she will buy it as she hasn't got a birthday present for DD yet Spoilt little girl!

Yeah, it's really pretty. And the seller has been great, told me when it would be posted and I got an email this morning saying that it had been.

You'll have to PM me the link as well please

I think Maddi will buy Kodi is an Aquadoodle mat. Phils Aunts are throwing K her party this year which is really sweet.
    I just hope i feel more human by her party.

Is bambi giving you bad morning sickness Mo?

The worse FW, it's not pleasant!
    I finally cracked & brought the new meds the Ob gave me so far it's working, only thrown up 3 times today.

Thanks for link MG

That isn't good at all Mo! Did your morning sickness get worse with each pregnancy? I had a pretty cruisy first trimester and a horrible third so I'm hoping that I'm lucky next time around too. Hope the new meds make you feel better

I had mild morning sickness with M, Moderate with K & off the charts bad for Bambi so it's gotten worse each pregnancy.
    Which really make me think that Bambi will be our last without a doubt.

Hope the medication is starting to work wonders, Mo.

I just got back from taking DD to see the Play School live show and it was awesome! She just loved it! She danced for the entire 40 minutes, sang her favourite songs (twinkle twinkle, Old MacDonald, row your boat) and her face was just priceless. They tour around to all local theatres, if you get a chance, take your LO's! It cost $14 a ticket

Nice avvy Mo!

PRMG I did look into the playschool show, it's going to cost $20 each for us to go so I wasn't sure if it would be worth $40, especially when we can go to rhyme time at the library for free which presenters did they have?

FW - We saw Abbie and Alex, but they rotate, so you never know who you're going to get

Thanks FW Sterla did a great job, i love seeing what the ladies come up with while trying to stick to the alice in wonderland theme

MG i'll have to google & see if/when they come down this way.

Oh Mo! I just noticed! Looks awesome, probably my favourite one so far

hi y'all

just had a quick squiz, to see what you're all up to - sorry to hear about your morning sickness chesire - it's not like we need much more to put us off pregnancy - it's hard enough when everything is "normal"! I'm feeling ok - just getting tired (at 35 weeks) but do you think that has slowed me down - not with a toddler around!

i think i get the award for worst mother of the year today. Little DS wouldn't take his nap, so i went down and had a nap instead. He played by himself for an hour (luckily still alive!) and then came up and curled next to me and went to sleep. I was just so beat that I couldn't keep up with his energy today - unfortunately i burnt myself out by doing too much yesterday..... an important lesson learnt!

then i found out that i have to make dinner for a colleague's dinner party, as they haven't catered for vegos. think i will do the slack thing and go buy a pie that everyone can share from the superdupermarket. Before i wasn't feeling up to it but now after a rest it's more manageable!

it is really winter-like weather here in melbs - PKMG i wish i'd know about playschool - that would be right up my son's alley.

take care 'all and 'aveagoodweekend!

Tanya - they do the shows often - if you have a local theatre near you (ours is at our council offices), look them up and they'll have a list of what's on. A couple of months back, ours had a Dorothy the Dinosaur show that my SIL and niece went to and loved. Hope you feel a little more rested soon, I remember those last weeks of pg all too well

Giving us a bump..
    Wishing all the littles ones who have turned 2 a very happy belated birthday.

Time has gone so quick, I'm still trying to wrap my head around Maddi turning 4 in 6 months & Kodi turning 2 on Monday.

We are having a small party for K, I've been feeling so crappy i wasn't going to have one but Phils family insisted on throwing her a small one & they would do all the work & buy everything. I couldn't say no to that & i know K will have a great day.
    We got K some clothes & shoes. I might go buy her 1 more present before her party.

AFM I'm 11wks tomorrow & after a trip to the hospital for dehydration i'm feeling better, the few days leading up to me being admitted i was throwing up 10-20 times a days but now it's only 2-4 times a day.
    Maddi is doing so well, she makes me so proud she is coming out of the horrible 3yr stage & is really starting to be a well behaved girl. She loves Kinder, she uses her manners she is helping more around the house by cleaning up.
    Unfortunately Kodi is now going into the terrible twos but she is no where as bad as Maddi was.

Hope everyone is well

hi y'all

it's DS birthday on monday - as I am 37 weeks preggers, i have taken the easy-way-out and booked a kids' party at an indoor play centre. He may be a little young for it but I love the idea that we can just turn up, and it's all done for us. (That's about my level of energy right now, just turning up takes it toll on me!).

As we are looking at moving back to sweden soon, I don't think we'll even get him much - as I know he will get HEAPS of pressies. Does that make me a very mean mum? I think the party that costs reasonably big $$$$ is present enough.

AFM: i did 3 solid hours of uni work today and got a lot of stuff done - it felt great!! now it's on to week 5 (3 weeks ahead of everyone else), and then the assignment, so hopefully i can get it out of the way before bubba gets here.

Am starting to feel slightly slow and heavy. Today, after a fairly long day, I was playing at the park with DS and waiting for DH to alight his train. We were there for an hour, I knew he may be a while but he'd said 6.10pm.... and he wasn't on that train.... and all of a sudden I was so over everything. DS wouldn't get into his carseat, I was at the end of my rope.... poor DH copped it. In the end he explained he was later than expected because he had to go to the toilet before he left work and missed his planned train. That was the wrong thing to say to a pregnant woman with a bladder that needs to be emptied every hour!!! So tonight, I have the night off! It may have been his birthday yesterday, but not today!

Have a nice evening y'all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all our munchkins! Two already! How time flies.

Mo - glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better. Hope the vomiting stops for good soon. Like tomorrow morning. Yep, starting tomorrow morning.

Tanya - Well done on the uni work! Hope you have fun at DS's birthday.

AFM - We had a great time away. DD really seemed to thrive. She got brave when it came to water and swimming - she's always been a bit anxious, only just started to lie on her tummy in the bath and blow bubbles, but she walked by herself into the ocean (with us a step behind of course!), and wanted to climb into the pool. We're really pleased that she's starting to be a little bit comfortable with it all.

Question though - she pretty much refuses to use a spoon or fork when it comes to eating. If we put food on the fork, she'll take the food off with her hand, put the fork down, and then eat the food. We always give them to her, but she very rarely uses them. Anyone else got this going on?

Kodi does the same thing she refuse to use any kiddy forks. So we brought her Dora ones & she'll use those happily but then again she loves using her hands to eat & always makes a huge mess.
    It's a phase Maddi did the same & now she wouldn't even dare get her hands dirty while eating lol

Wow Tanya getting close you must be so excited to meet your new bundle soon

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast