Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Babies born~March 16th-31st 2009 #5

Congrats Tanya on the arrival of Barney

Yea it sucked & it makes it worse when i look at M & Ks ultrasound & pictures & they are so detailed and done with care.
    I'm still bummed over it but i know the 18wk scan will be so much better & if by some crappy luck that one sucks as well I'll pay for a 3D/4D scan!

MG hope you had a great time at the ceremony & Miss M behaved for you.

Default Barney is here!

Hi girls

a quick hello from a long night, my bubba likes to party all night and sleep all day....

I had a fabulous and fast birth (in water), will post up the story soon. In the end, I didn't get that "special move" by the Bowen therapist. I thought it was mean to evict him just because I was ready... So I decided to leave it. He came out on his own anyway.

DS is coping great - how many of you have more than one kids? Any tips on handling sibling rivalry are greatly appreciated!

Better get some shuteye
    nighty night!

Congratulations Tanaya!!! Excellent news glad your birth went well, enjoy the lovely time with ur special lil boys!

Congrats Tanyaya! Hope everyone is settling in well together

Thanks for all the well wishes and such! Things are going well, we are going to see Scream 4 tonight... exciteddd. This will be date 4.

Hi girls! I don't know if it's just because DD is sick or if an invisible switch got flicked when she turned 2 but she is not listening to anything that I say lately. Very frustrating! Especially when she has been so well behaved up until now.

JF - Date #4, that's awesome! We are going to be down your way after easter and it would be great if we could catch up and let the girls play together. I'll PM you my number and dates and stuff.

How are you going with your 2 boys Tanya? Has Barney got his day and night figured out yet? Taking him for a walk in the sun to get some Vitamin D can help with his body rhythms.

Hi to everyone else

will be having my baby wed if not before 3cm dilated already!

i cannot wait to meet this cheeky little guy

I cant wait to see ellas face when she sees him

Ella has been super clingy today so thinks she knows hes close !

Congrats again Tanyaya! Hope all is going well.

Kell! Exciting!!!! Last little bit is the worst, all the waiting when all you want is newborn smoochies! Wishing you all the best hun

Kell i'm so excited for & i'll be stalking FB & Reet today & tomorrow.
    Good Luck & i really hope you beat the induction if you don't, then i hope you have an easy & trouble free induction

Very exciting Kell! Good luck!

SOO exciting Kell!! All the best, well done on the 3cm dilation already!! hope ur body works it out for itself before they have to induce, and that if u do need an induction it goes nice and smoothly anyway!!

Not long to go for you either MrsC! How are you feeling?

So what is everyone doing for easter?

Not doing much here, Seeing MIL on Fri, Seeing FIL & My dad on Sat & then spending the day at home doing an egg for the girls on Sun.
    We got the girls a few small eggs & a Necklace and Bracelet each with their name & birthstone.

Hope your all well & Congrats again Kell

No real easter plans here, just general hanging about!

Will be good to catch up soon FW which reminds me to go reply to the PM

Imogen has in the last 2 weeks started sleeping through and I feel amazing! Been a long 25months but wow, she's totally doing it haha.

Things still going good with Mr Date.

Congratulations again to Kell! Can't believe how many little bubbas are joining the group, so exciting

How are all the other growing bellies going?

JF that is so great that things are going well for you.

Everything is going well i guess. See the Ob next week & have my 20wk scan booked for May 23rd.

Hi everyone!

Congratulations again Kell, the photos on FB are beautiful - I love the one where you're there with your TWO kids! He's lovely

Mo - Has the morning sickness settled? Been thinking of you

JF - Oh man, share your secret on getting Imogen to sleep through! I'd love just one night....uninterrupted sleep, sleeping without a foot in my back, a fist in my eye. Oh would be lovely.

Not much happening here. We're making the most of a few days off by ripping a hole in my kitchen! We're doubling the size of our pantry, can't wait to have some decent space. Not looking forward to having a pantry full of food all over the kitchen bench though! Ah well, it's only for a few days. Have a lovely Easter break everyone

PR - keep your eyes on the prize, ie keep thinking of that new pantry. It's hard keeping motivated during renovations.... We are in the middle o some ourselves and it feels never-ending

AFM, Barney is 13 days old today, time is flying. Do you guys give your toddlers sweets and choclates? As Archie is the first-born, we have managed to keep his diet relatively free of junk. I don't think he's even eaten chocolate yet. Does that make me a mean mummy? I'm in a dilemma of what to do re: Easter eggs. I think we'll go with a Swedish tradition (dh is Swedish) and give him a papier mâché egg with little toys inside. Bah humbug!

Happy Easter y'all!

sounds like congratulations are due Kell!! whats all the details!!??
    I'm going well, 36 weeks this Saturday, Baby is well and truly engaged, ready and waiting here

Aussie not long till you pop now, how exciting

All going well here, I'm 17wks now & feeling lots of flutters. Maddi has turned into a terror again & Kodi is still as clumsy as ever lol

Hope everyone is doing well

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast