Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~March 16th-31st 2009 #5

Hey girls!

Exciting about the wedding, Mo!

Quiet congrats, Junglemum

No idea what my plan is in regards to school.

Still debating the chicken pox vaccine.

Oh, weighed DD the other day and she is 10.1kg!

Still feeding, still waking, still enjoying!

Have a great day

Junglemum i know I hate telling people too I know where your coming
    from lots of sticky vibes for you

Bumping back to 1st page.

Not much happening here, Miss K is doing really well & Miss M has well and truly hit the ferocious threes.

Hope everyone is doing well

ferocious threes.

JM i guess little L is giving you a hard time as well, Kinda nice to know i'm not alone lol

Ferocious threes sounds alot worse than terrible twos! Hope that your girls aren't giving you too much trouble Mo and JM.

Congrats on the wedding Mo! Less than 3 months to go, is it going to be a very big wedding? Very exciting!

JM - Congrats to you too! I hope that you have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy

JF - Sounds like Immy is doing really well, love seeing her pics on FB, the one of her cleaning the wall is a classic!

MrsC - That's great that Susie puts herself to sleep during the day. I haven't been game to stop feeding to sleep here, I'm a bit fearful of the aftermath.

MG - Public tantrums sound like my worst nightmare. We haven't had a major one yet, but I am dreading the day when it does happen because I know it will be horrible

Kell - My Bro was held back from starting school as well. He was a Nov baby but definitely wasn't ready. I think it depends on the individual kid and when it comes to the time you will know if Ella is ready or not.

Not much is happening here. We had a day of shopping yesterday and spent the vouchers that we got from family and friends for our engagement party. It was so nice to be able to buy stuff without actually having to spend any money! If only I could source a never ending supply of vouchers, haha.

Just found out that after more than a year TTC my sis is pregnant. She had a miscarriage at 13 weeks a few years ago and thought that she was about 6-7 weeks. She thought that she was having another miscarriage so went to the hospital and had a scan, everything is good with bub and turns out she is actually 14 weeks already!

FW the twos was a walk in the park compared to the threes.
    Congrats to your sister, she must be so exicted & no we are having a teeny tiny wedding.

As for Tantrums my girls have very different tanties, Kodi is the kinda toddler who lays on the floor kicking & crying when throwing tanties it's so cute compared to Maddi who has always been so dramatic when throwing tanties, she slams doors, yells, hurls objects at anything or anyone & the best part of her tanties is the high pitch scream that could shatter glass & burst ear drums.
    Maddi is so dramatic that i think she'll be perfect for acting when she gets older.

Mo - PLEEASE don't say that the threes are worse!!!! DD has a horrible habit of headbutting me when she's really tired and upset and if she can't get to me, she'll hit her head with her hand (like a "doh" sort of action). It isn't nice.

FW - How exciting for your sister! I hear you on wanting to source a never ending supply of vouchers!

Kell & JM - Hope everything is going smoothly for you both

DD has broken through three of her incisor teeth - two within two days of each other, so it's been a bit rough lately with sleep and tantrums. I'm stuffed. I've finally been able to get her back into an afternoon nap, thanks to the pram. She'll nod off just after lunch if we go for a walk, and yesterday I didn't go because of the rain, but popped her in the pram and pushed her back and forward and she dozed off. Today was the first day she woke up not screaming, so we're having a breather at the moment before the last tooth comes through. Sunday was the worst, got about three hours sleep in total and then had to babysit my niece for seven hours - there is only seven months between them so it can be a handful. Hope everyone is well

MG yep the threes are by are the worse so far, I'm not looking forward to the teenage years i think they'll be the worst!

Our 12 week scan was perfect our baby is so cute so looking forward to meeting bubs in six months or so!

Glad to be almost out of the 1st trimester and nasuea going away just waiting for energy to come back or maybe its an energetic toddler tiring me out lol

Yay Kellie!

Yeah Mo, 3's suck the big ones, or maybe i've just had a bad day.

So after me saying we're not TT. Sas has pretty much TT herself in the past week. Because it's hot here, she doesn't wear many clothes, she started taking her nappy off and sitting on the potty and has done really well all week. I was amazed. Lu was DEFINITELY not ready at this age. She's started having some cracker tantrums too! Mainly related to BF'ing, she wants to feed all the time and i try to discourage her. I don't mind a couple of times a day but not all the time.

That's fantastic Kell!! YAY!!!

FW - Am I right in thinking it was you that lived in Kinglake? It snowed there on the weekend and we went for a drive, just amazing!! So so beautiful.

As for TT from here - should I get the potty out? DD's been pulling on her nappy lately and getting upset when she's had a wee. Yesterday DH said toilet and DD pulled on her nappy then too. She's giving no indication as to when she wants to go, so I have no idea when to actually lead her to the potty.

As for the TT, you could try if you like. I find nappy free time is the key. Then she might be able to let you know or just go to the potty. Sas was following Lu and i into the toilet and then just started saying 'weeeeeee' or 'poooooooooo' and wandering in when she needed to go. It is easier when they can tell you though.

forum hiccup

Nappy free time worked well with Maddi, Kodi is kinda TT.

JM every day here is a bad day at the moment lol

Fantastic news Kell.

No toilet training here Shes not ready so have given up for now
    She sits but can't do anything does that mean it's too early
    I give her lots of praise anyway for sitting and she watches us
    use the toilet

Mo - A teeny wedding sounds awesome! We would love to have immediate family and a few close friends only but I'm not sure how it would go down with the rest of the family. I think it's part of the reason why I've put off even starting to think about planning the wedding

MG - I think we're getting the incisors through too atm. A keeps saying mouth with a big grimace on her face and has been pretty tempermental the last few days. I hope it's over soon as well for all of our sakes!

Kell - Awesome news about bub! Fingers crossed your energy starts coming back, we all know how hard it is to put your feet up and get some rest

JM - Woohoo for TT'ing!

We haven't really been bothering with it, just letting the potty sit there and she can sit on it whenever she wants. I'm the same as you MG, don't know when she needs to go. I was thinking of buying some undies and seeing how that goes. At least then I know when she pees.

FW we are thinking of having BBQ later that night & inviting more people so that will make up for not inviting them to the wedding

Kodi is sick again, Friday arvo she started throwing up for no reason, came good Mid morning Sat then started throwing up again Sat night. She's been throwing up 3 times a day now since Sat night.
    I really starting to think she has more food intolerances, Our normal Dr is away for a few weeks but when he gets back i'm gonna ask him to look into it more.
    I've been trying to think if she ate something different but she hasn't so i dunno what is going on.

What's everyone buying their little ones for Christmas.
    The girls will be getting, DVD's, Clothes, Toys, Books the usual & Maddi is getting some cookie cutters, mini kitchen whisk, rolling pin etc Apron As she loves to help you bake now & Trying to think of some stocking stuffers for them any ideas?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast