Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~September 2006 #112

Happy Birthday Caitlyn and Belated Happy Birthday to Ash!!!

Congrats to vixstar!
    Happy birthday to Caitlyn!
    How are the post op gals? Ness and Maz?
    I have gastro. Not fun sore bum!

Default Happy Birthday to all of the new 4 Year Olds and those about to turn 4!!!!

Hi Guys. I am so sorry about all of the birthdays that have been happening lately. I missed a few and then felt bad about commenting on others on Facebook. That is why I am coming in here to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of our little (well big now) ones who are turning 4 or who have already turned 4.
    I hope that you all had a great day and got spoilt rotten.

Take care everyone

Hey Helen, thats ok hun.. as the month goes on the Birthday wishes tend to dwindle... we are all busy mums so as long as we didnt forget our own kiddies birthday its all good LOL

Shell- hope the gastro is better, im doing ok... not 100% but i now dont think i will be unless i undergo more surgery. I dont think the dr did a great job.

Who here has taken their kids for the 4 yo shots? How did it go?

Miss A had hers last week, she didnt cry but wasnt very impressed til she got her jelly beans. And she did walk around like a penguin with her arms stuck to her sides for the rest of the day, had forgotten by the next day though

Not us Meg...not doing them.

M had conjunctivites for about 4 days, decided to share it with Vy who had also gotten a cough from hell....weakened eye vessel's and really bad coughing fit equals red eye whites instead of red. Now she's on ventalin (as me) and a true pain in the big toe . Vy has been excepted into 4 yo kinder for next year...she is hanging to go

hope everyone is going well. I cant believe its gotten cold again here in Vic...or should I rephrase that, gotten so dame MUGGY!!!! Raining cats and dogs and the house is so warm and blerg.

Anna - thinking of you tomorrow honey...i hope that it run's as smooth as it can Im lighting a candle for you and sending you as much positive energy as I can

Oh poor Vy! Funny about Miss A Ness
    Maz what do you tell kindy about not having the shots? Do you have to get a gp letter?
    It was so foggy here that I could barely see driving home from work.

PMSL Ness...ahhh A sound sso dame funny

Meg - they havent even asked to look at her booklet...and if they do just for them they will be told that she wont be getting them.

I read that someone said that if you agree to leave them home when there is a big outbreak of something then their fine pretty stupid isnt it...were is the free choices in the world gone. I was never immunised and was almost bullied into rubella at 14 until my parents stepped in.
    Ive had the MCHN ring me 2 times for a new apointment for her aswell...um im not going

hi all

long time between posts for me !!

we took alexander for his shots and he was fine, didnt complain at all..

Im seeing my new OB tomorrow so looking forward to that

will pop in more now that im not so busy at the moment

hope all are well

Maz - great news about kiny for vy, alex got into our local too, im so excited

No shots here either, so can't help there sorry.

Finally taught Riv to ride his bike on Monday (and I agree, the weather was glorious Maz! Emphasis on was. ). He couldn't reach the pedals last Summer. He was a pro, just needed my finger to touch the handbars for the first few minutes. Ahh psychology. I tried to blog about it tonight but you know computers. I'll try tomorrow.

Don't worry about the birthdays Helen, I am a shocker, I know I'll forget one so I don't say any. As Ness says, as long as we don't forget our OWN kids! Still though - just Wow at them all being four!

Thinking of you Anna. I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly as it can.

Thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing,

Freya- How are you doing? You looking after yourself giving yourself time to heal.

Flossie- Hi, at first i get confused with yr username lol. Hope all is going well.

Meg- Getting shots hopefully tomor or early next week. Fingers crossed she doesn't scream the place down, might have to use a bribe lol.

After missing the 2 rounds of getting a kindy place and being on some waiting list, DF managed to get ash into the kinder we wanted, seriously I don't think the council give a crap, enrolements just go thru them and they don't care, the woman there told me "well they don't have to go to 4yr old kinder". I know they don't HAVE to but I'd hate for my child to be somehow delayed at school because she didn't get that opportunity.
    Anyway to cut long story short I got Matt to call the kiner directly (he always gets more than I do from phone calls) and suddenly they found us a place.

shell - that's fantastic news about the kindy! We had a parent/teacher interview at Nina's preschool a few weeks ago, and we were asbo****ely shocked at what they're 'suppposed' to know before they go to school. This list was like 3 pages long! I thought the basics like counting to 20, knowing the alphabet and knowing shapes was enough, but nope! Poor kids have to learn so much. The Government I think puts waaaaay too much pressure on kids these days.

flossie - that took me forever to work out who you were lol. How'd you go with the new OB?

How are all the preggie ladies going? We have a few in here now

Wow I'm just impressed with parent/ teacher chats at preschool! Lol. Will be good for her too, she only does 1 day at child care at the moment and I can tell she gets bored at home and needs more interacting.
    How is Ambah now? Whats her sleeping normally like? The other girls "helping" with her?

I know, I was soooo excited to be going to a parent/teacher interview lol. DH even made sure he left work early to come
    The girls are absolutely adorable with Ambah. Nina is a little mummy. Always wanting to hold her, help with changing her nappy, burping etc. She even gets me to feed her dollies as she thinks I'm the only mummy in the world that has 'special baby milk' lol. She asked me the other day at the shop if I should feed a baby across from us as it was crying, so obviously hungry
    Ambah is such a good girl. She's really placid and just happy in general. She sleeps all night, and will usually have 3 good sleeps a day (well except for today that is). We call her kitten as when she cries, she sounds like a kitten crying

Thats great it makes life alot easier when they are generally placid, esp when you have other kids to tend to! Some days I get clucky for number 3 but don't think it'll ever happen!

Ness- any further news on how your grandpa is doing?

Went and saw him today shell.

yesterday they had to restart his heart, so no its not the best and he keeps having seizures. The family are taking turns seeing him.

What do the Drs think? Is he alert to what's going on? How do your girls go seeing him unwell? I remember Ash would act funny when visiting FIL in hospital. I hope he picks up and gets thru this. Sounds like he's a fighter getting this far.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast