Thread: Still Spotting?? TMI

Question Still Spotting?? TMI

Ok, just want some feedback on this. Want to know if I am normal

I stoped my Pill on Monday 11/02/2008 after being on it since I stopped bf'ing about May 2008. I stopped after having my period. In other words, I finished the "unactive" pills in the packed and then stopped before taking the next course of homones.

Thing is I am still spotting AFTER MORE THAN A WEEK!!!! That did not happen when I stopped the previous time (to get pg with dd) It's not bright red, just that darkish brown to almost black icky stuff. I even had to use some tampons over the weekend, it was that bad, and are still using pantyliners.

Why am I still spotting?????? How long will this go on? Do you think I need to contact my gyne??

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hmm im not too sure nadine..maybe its just your body getting rid of the hormones still or something?? Or your body is just reacting differently to last time.

I havent seen you on chat for a while!!

Could be, I just wanted to know it I need to worry. I never had any problems with my periods, so don't really know what is going on.

LOL I am suppose to work Stock-taking in a week's time, so busy, busy, busy. I check in somedays, but only for a while. After year-end and stock-taking, you would probably be begging me to get off chat!!

OM I'm the village idiot LOL Just noticed your username!!!! I was hitting my head against the wall trying to figure who the heck MummyMeg are ROFL. You little sneak you Hope you are well. And I see little beansprout is coming along
    Last edited by Nadine216; February 20th, 2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Noticed your username!!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hehe Nadine
    I forgot to mention my AF used to go to a brown discharge for a couple of days after heavy bleeding, so it could just the the last bits of blood etc coming out...