Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Alexander - born and died 28-04-08

Hi Danek,
    I have tears in my eyes I cannot imagine going through what you are going through. Thinking of you today.
    Thankyou for sharing your story hopefully we can support you through this emotional journey
    Big Hugs

Thinking of you and your family today.

Thinking of you and your family today Danek... I have lit a candle for Alexander just now.

I am so so sorry that you have to go thru this pain... You will survive this and little Alexander will always watch over you.

With so much love and caring,
    Deb

Oh no, that's just so heartbreaking. I'm so so sorry for you loss. May your heart heal in time.

xoxox

My thoughts and prayers are with you today Danek.

Rest in peace sweet Alexander

Danek. I am so sorry you, and so many others, have to go through such pain. There are times when life just seems so unfair.

I will have you and your family in my prayers on this very painful day, and in the days, weeks and months ahead, as you grieve for your precious baby Alexander.

Thinking of you and your family

Danek,

My thoughts are with you today, i am so sorry to hear of you loss, i cannot even begin to imagine what you and the rest of your family must be going through.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss My thoughts are with you and your family today

Thinking of you and your family today.

Danek: As today draws to a close, my candle in memory of Alexander continues to shine. I have been thinking of you today and only hope that you realise just how amazing and strong you are.

Lv Spring

Danek, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious son Alexander. It breaks my heart to hear that sadly another bub has grown its wings too soon. I have sadly been in your shoes, I lost my precious little miracle, Cooper in November 2006 at 37 weeks and it was unexpected for us too as we found out at an ultrasound. Your pain is so raw, so grieve and take as much time as you need. I still feel the pain of losing Coopie and there are still days where I just cry. The pain will never go away but you will one day learn to live with it as many of us here do.

Thinking of you and your family. Please drop in and tell us how you are when you are ready. Big big hugs

oh, Danek, my heart goes to you and i wish my tears could help heal your pain. we too lost our son a few days before his due date, and found out at a ultrasound appointment. please take the time you need and do whatever it is that your emotions require -- this experience is so traumatic and unknowable as it unfolds. you will find the strength to cope, but it won't feel like it some days. your Alexander is still with you, and you will always be his mom and dad. i'm sending my love and hugs to you, and hope that you can find some comfort here or with your family. xxoom

i so sorry to hear of your loss , we are all here for you , sending you a big hug

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Thank you all for such kind messages.

Perhaps its the anonymity of this forum or delerium from lack of sleep that is letting me be so honest and open about my feelings at this time. It is too difficult to share these thoughts with people face to face. It is also great to have somewhere to go at all hours of the night when I can't phone family and friends who are sleeping.

I'm sorry to burden you with my sadness but perhaps in a small way it might be able to help someone else who may be experiencing a loss.

paradise lost Guest

danek don't you DARE apologise!! Never NEVER apologise for how you feel about your beautiful son leaving so soon or what you are going through now.

Every woman on this site, and the men too, has found the love and support of a thousand hearts all across the world here. A thousand pairs of eyes read our words, a thousand tears wept with ours, a thousand prayers sent up for us. All we here can do is listen, is grieve with you, is think of you and hope for your tomorrow to feel easier.

You cannot burden us by doing what we are HERE to do. Women like you are such an inspiration to us all, the mothers with the hardest job of all. You have no idea the difference it has made to people, you sharing your story. I have read stories such as yours and RELISHED the challenges of single parenthood, because i know how lucky i am.

I have lit a candle for your beautiful son. I hope you find some peace in sleep even just for a few hours.

Thinking of you.

Bec

Danek, he will always be with you and watching over you.

I am sorry to hear this and hope that you have a support system around you to rival all the others.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast