Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone Help Please

haleybopper Guest

Default trying to help

I dont want to sound gross but you said you passed something, not tissue. what did it look like? It is possible to only lose 1 twin , actually pretty common due to the fact that it is harder on a woman to carry mulitples. The body is amazing to sacrifice one to save another. The only way to know is an ultra sound or wait a little bit and take another preg test.

Default haleybopper

Yes it is possible to just pass one, what is also possible is for the body to absorb one. This however is not what happened. I ended up at the A & E with scans to confrim that they had both passed.

I am sorry for your loss. I had a look at your site and the poems are just beautiful. May your angels look over you for ever.

haleybopper Guest

Default im so sorry

I am very sorry =0( I didnt realize you had found out already. Some people do not know how that feels but I can say that I do and the extreme pain associated with it. They are little angels, God took them back home with him for a reason.

Default haleybopper

Yes Haleybopper, I have been through it all now. It is now one month today since I lost my first angel and then tomorrow will be the month since I lost my second angel.

I sometimes do come in here and read where I was at a month ago, mainly because it helps me to see exactly how far I have come since then.

And yes you are right they are little angels and they are at home up above.

Kimbaz.... Thank you. I hope that the website helps others as I know that looking at other websites helped me a month ago.

sadwombat Guest

Hi there, just wanted to send my best wishes for you. My baby died at 8 weeks on about the 23rd of January. This was my first pregnancy and maybe my last - just don't think I can go thu this again. I can barely look at my sister who is about 6 months pregnant cause it reminds me. I live in a small country town with limited health services and inexperienced doctors who gave me zero compassion - words like 'we knew this was going to happen' simply don't help. No one even told me what to expect with a miscarriage - the term 'products' DOES NOT HELP! Had to travel 650 km by bumpy road with a missed abortion, rather than sit around for 6 days waiting in pain waiting for the traumatic event. Life is cruel.
    I encourage all women to have ultrasounds rather than vaginal examinations - they are a barbaric out-dated procedure than gives very limited information and certainly no more than what an ultrasound can give. Be strong and ask for other options!
    Thank you for this website, it has been a life -aver for me - I feel so alone.

Default Sadwombat

I am sooooo sorry for what you have had to go through.I know only too well the additional pain inflicted by some medical "professionals".

I can also relate to your fealing of not being able to go through this again..... and it is hard, especially in the first few weeks. Each day you dont know how or why you get out of bed, each day is full of a pain that is unbearable. Each day you tare yourself up inside. Each day you grieve.

I know it sounds courney but........ Time is the best healer. We will never get over our loss..... no matter what others might say, a life is a life no matter how small. What will happen however is that we LEARN how to go on. We take one step at a time ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Dont expect anything out of yourself just go one day at a time. Grieve and allow yourself to and do it at your pace.

And this web site..... is probably the best place for you to be. It has helped me no end. I have met some wonderful ladies in here.

I remember seing a thread in here called "TTC (trying to conceive) after miscarriage" and I thought .... how could they.... how could they have the strength to keep going or the strength to consider the possibility that it could happen again...... and yet just one month after my angel babies left me, thats where you will find me most of the time, surrounded by AMAIZING ladies i have grown to respect greatly. They help me more than I can put into words.

So Sad wombat, deal with it in your terms..... the ladies on here are here for you. You dont have to wonder if they understand...... UNFORTUNATELY we understand but FORTUNATLY you also understand us and thats why this site helps so much.......

Dont be a stranger.... We are all here for you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123