Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

Spring - DH and I both read your story. Both of us with tears. So much of it is ours. Those words. The pain. The birthing of a dead baby. Only my midwife was heaven sent. I felt the same need to have a vaginal birth. I didn't want my only birthing experience to be delivering a dead baby. Not to be this time but the safe arrival of our little man was the only desire in the end. To be honest - in retrospect the emergency c-section meant I didn't have to wait for that first cry.

you are brave beyond words and your boys would be so proud of the way you have shared their stories Thank you.

I'm struggling to find the right word to express my feelings. You have Bourne so much sadness. I am so pleased that you have little Oliver and your amazing husband to bring you happiness.

Spring, such an inspiring story, thank you for being brave enough to share it with us all. I'm so sorry that the midwives and OB were so insensitive, but I'm glad that you had a great doula and your lovely husband to rely on second time around. I can hardly think of what to say to you, I am just so sorry, I cannot imagine the devastation of hearing those words

Spring - Wow your story of strength, and ultimate love is amazing.

I'm in tears and struggling to find the right words. You and your DH are so brave and I thank you for sharing your story

Oh babe, you and your family are amazing people. Thank you for sharing such a personal and emotional journey with us. You deserve the best that life can bring from now on.

Spring,

Thank you for sharing your story. I had a friend interstate who birthed her son (also Harry) after he passed around the 38 week stage. I'm crying for all of you, but I am also amazed at the strength you have all shown.

That is heartbreaking and beautiful, all at the same time. You deserve every happiness after going through that. Big hugs to you Spring.

Wow thank you so much for your replies, you have touched my heart.

It was Kelly who encouraged me to write my story and although I procrastinated for a while, once I started typing I couldn't stop.

I just hope that one day that by reading my story, I can in some way help other women who have been through the harrowing loss of a baby.

Happy endings do happen.

Lv Spring

Spring, I am so very sorry that you have had to endure such pain. You have done both of your boys a great justice by telling their story. I feel so honoured also to be able to share this with you.

I sat here reading your story with my baby at my breast, so very thankful that I have that opportunity. I am so very glad that you too have gotten that same chance.

Spring,
    I too read your story with tears. You write with such passion. Harry would be proud that you could give him the honour of his story.

Spring, you show a tremenous amount of strength in all things you do. You and your Dh (Mr. Spring ) are both special people, thank you for sharing this amazing and personal journey with everyone, you do give hope that happy endings can happen.ThankyouSB xoxoxo

Spring, you are a wonderful strong mummy. I'm so proud to have shared your journey with you through your words. Congratulations on the birth of your sons.

Spring,
    What a woman, what a mother , what an inspiration.
    There was so much of Harrys birth I could relate too, yet havent had the courage to write it down.
    I'm sure you have made the frightening thought of giving birth to a childless mother a possibility when so many are afraid of the outcome.
    Bec

Spring that was beautifully written and must have taken a tremendous about of courage to write, though you an exceptional woman and you have an amazing DH... You are inspiration to us all babe xxx Well done and congratulations my friend

Spring, thanks so much for sharing your story. Most of us can only imagine what a hard time that would have been for you. I read your story with tears in my eyes, and my heart breaking for your loss. It was lovely though to hear how you went on to have a second beautiful son. I am truly grateful for my 3 beautiful children, and your story was an inspiration, you are a strong woman, and I wish you and your family all the happiness life brings. xx

Hi Spring
    Let me first say you and your DH are so remarkable and your strength is something all of us look upon so fondly. Different little parts of your story were so similar to me and my DP's life....we have a Harrison, but fortunatly we haven't had to endure the pain and suffering like yourself and your DH. I can't comprehend why a midwife would be like that during your labour and delivery for Harrison, i think she must be in the wrong trade along with the OB as well. I really felt for what you and your DP had to endure especially when these medical people were meant to be there for you and your DP in a time of need and not to abandon yourselves.

I cannot find the right words to decribe how your story has made me feel, as the tears roll down my cheeks the impact you have had on me speaks a thousand words.

What amazing strength you and your DH have and I am certain that Harry is watching over all of you, thankyou so much for sharing your awe inspiring journey.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast