Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

I have no words to express how beautiful the story of Harry and Oliver is. To say that you are an amazing women is a huge understatement. Spring you are truely inspirational.
    Thank you so much for allowing us to read and be apart of your beautiful birth of your boys. Oliver is always going to have the most special guardian angel watching over him every day of his life.

Thankyou for sharing your story Spring, I am sure Harry is watching over you all!

Spring - big to you. I read you story with tears running down my cheeks, tears for you and your boys, tears because I can feel the pain in your words, and I know that pain all too well. I admire how brave you are in putting your journey into words and sharing it with everyone. I believe knowledge is power and you have done a fantastic job of opening up awareness to stillbirth, something that many cannot understand. You have done your DH, Harry and Ollie so proud - just as your DH, Harry and Ollie have done you proud. I am so happy you achieved the positive birth experience you wanted with Ollie, you went in search of it and worked hard to achieve it - and now you have a extremely cute little boy in your arms and you will watch him grow, with Harry watching over from above. I hope writing your story has been healing in a way - you wrote so eloquently and you are an inspiration to all who know you
    Last edited by Mel1977; January 6th, 2008 at 08:29 PM.

I am bawling, that was most beautiful and honorable. Thankyou for sharing that with us, I feel very honoured to have read that.

Oh my, how beautiful.

reading your replies is just so comforting. It was a very difficult to write about my boys, but now I know it was the right thing to do.

Spring xx

Spring you are just amazing. Losing my baby at 12 weeks devastated me, so I cannot begin to imagine the courage and strength it has taken for you and your husband to make this journey.

I am, as always, in awe of you, Deb, Michelle and any other mother who has made this journey.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I can only imagine how difficult it was to write it......I wish you and your family all the blessings?.

Spring what an honor it was to read the birth stories of Harrison and Oliver. Thank you for writing down their journeys and sharing it with us all

oh, Spring. thank you so much for sharing your two birth stories. i am crying like crazy, but that is okay. i didn't even cry too hard until the happy birth part where Oliver was alive. i can't even tell you how much it means to me to read your words and know that we aren't alone in our fears. and that birth can be positive. thank you. big hugs for you, your dh, Harry and Oliver. xxoom

Dear Spring,

Thank you so much for sharing your story of Harrison and Oliver. I am honored to have read it. Your love for your boys and your husband shines so brightly and warms all of us.
    Last edited by Epacris; January 7th, 2008 at 11:53 AM.

Wow...

I am speechless and crying my eyes out, for your strength and your courage and your determination. You wrote that so beautifully.

Spring
    I am speechless, I do not have stong enough words to share with you at how amazing you and your DH are to have come through what you have been through. It took me quite awhile to read your story for the tears I was shedding for you all. You have the most amazing inner strength that we all have but shouldn't have to use, particularly in these sorts of circumstances.
    Wow, what an honour to know someone like you.

Spring, you are such an amazing and strong woman. What a beautiful story, you have had me in tears.

I can hardly see through my tears to type this what an inspirational story, you are a truely amazing, strong individual

A truely amazing story - thanks for sharing - you are an amazing woman

Thank you for sharing your story. What an emotional, heartfelt story to share. I am honored to have read it. You and your husband are obviously amazing people. Thank you.

smiles4u Guest

It might sound strange but I feel so emotionally honored to be let into your private story of your beautiful Harry !!!

For Harry, I will kiss my toddler daughter when she awakes in the morning ... And that kiss will be in honor of such a precious baby named Harry

Your story will forever be with myself and many other, ... For that we thank you for having the absolute courage in sharing your story !!

Spring words can not convey the emotions I feel for you. Thank you for sharing your pain and joy, I feel so blessed that my little man survived as we almost lost him, he was revived once he was out. I have also just had a m/c and struggling with grieving. I so admire your strength and courage and I too can't wait to experience giving birth and hearing that first cry. May your world be blessed each and every sunrise the healing warmth of the universe..:angel2::angel2:
    Angelwildfire x

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast