Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

How one goes on after such a heartwrenching experience!

Thank-you for sharing... I am choling back tears... No words can express how saddened I am for your loss of Harry...

sorry, I just dont know the words to type..

you have no idea how much respect i have for you after reading this ...

the tears are just streaming down my face , no doubt no where near as much as you have cried for you babies ..

Bugsy Guest

How can I type with these tears in my eyes? That is a beautiful story. I felt like I was with you throughout the birth of your boys. It did bring back memories of one of my own angel babies - i remember being put under general anaesthetic to have my baby delivered (as the nurse was telling me how they had triplets born there this morning - tackful - not), and then when I woke up again I cried and the nurse said "why are you crying?" and I said "because I woke up again".

Many blessings to you and all your babies. lots of love and hugs.

That is both the most beautiful and the most hearbreaking post I have ever read.

I am sorry for your loss but I am joyous about your little boy. Congratulations on the birth of your little boy

brenwest1 Guest

Spring,
    I am so sorry for your lose!
    I too lost a baby but in very different circumstances. I totally know what you went through and I am still not over that experience and probably never will be. My obstetrician was an awful person too and sounds very much like yours.

I have a beautiful 2 yo now. She had complications when she was born but I knew her sister was up in Heaven helping her out.

Your boys would be so very proud of you!

Love to you xxx

I don't know how you can still breath after going through what you have. I've never had to go through anything like you have, you are a truely amazing women. Like everyone else who has read this I'm in tears and it has made me think just how very blessed I am. I'm just so sorry that things like this happen both the health care side and for your precious son.

I too was completely moved by your experience. What a wonderful tribute for your son's, the love you so obviously feel for them and the pain and suffering you were dealt with at the hands of a sterile medical professional. I know you will never forget, but you will see your baby's smile in the clouds and sunshine, and hear their laughter in the wind, knowing they are with you for the rest of your life. Thankyou so much for sharing this with us,

I have tears streaming down my face, thank you for sharing your story.

Peach Guest

Spring :: Tears are still welling up in my eyes. You will be an inspiration to alot of women who read your story and have /are going through the same thing. I just dont know what to say "sorry for your loss" just dosent cut it.

Wow... What an honour it is to be invited into Harry & Oliver's story.
    Like everyone I sit here wet with tears. I feel compassion at the ignorance of those who cared for you as you birthed Harry. How shut off they are from the reality of birth and death.
    Your husband - how strong and brave. An amazing Daddy...
    You my love I am in awe of. The true mother. I wish I could have been there as you birthed your first son - I am so so sorry Harry's day was treated so carelessly by others.

I shared your journey of birthing Oliver - and I know what an absolute mountain of strength you are. Thankyou thankyou thankyou for writing your story and for sharing the journey with us. We should all feel honoured...

i can honestly say i dont think i have cried so much over reading a story of someone i do not know.

Thank you so much for sharing your story of both Harry & Oliver, you and your DH are truely amazing & you bet Harry was watching over you as you birthed your second son into this world.

i am quiet appauled you were treated so terribly when birthing Harry But so glad for you that you had great treateent and support for the birth of Oliver.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All I can say is WOW and now I have to get a tissue.

Well Done Spring!

I have just re-read these replies, I really needed it today so thank you to each of you for taking the time to read my story.

Lv Spring

Thank you so much for sharing. I, like everyone else, had a hard time reading your story through my tears. Congrats on being so strong and wishing you all the best for everything that comes along in the future

Ur storey proves how strong women truely are, thank u for sharing.
    And if ever for some reason i doubt my strength ill think of u and remember harry's storey.

God bless u, ur husband and that beautiful little Oliver and remembering always beautiful little Harry. Who is no doubt watching over and protecting his little brother Oliver

Spring.. that is truly one of the MOST beautiful and heart wrenching all at the same time stories I've ever read in my life. I felt everything with you and I'm so happy that you had such a positive and wonderful birth with Oliver. I think that there's been a lot of tears from everyone reading this. You're truly an inspiration. I have a friend who went through this last August and is also truly amazing. to you all.

Reading your story bought tears to my eyes, i just wanted to hug you. You are such a strong woman being able to tell your story and i'm very thankful for the experiene you have shared with us all. Congratulations on giving birth to both your baby boys you have so much courage, well done and i wish you all the best.

omg, im sobbing like a baby right now. What a great story, im so proud of you. I was so happy to read the end bit i cried even more, but happy tears. Oh hun, well done!! xoxox

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast