thread: I never expected this. What would you do?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #10
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Surrounded by sand
    883


    I think I'm mostly disappointed because I've always been happy that I didn't have a family who did this sort of thing, and didn't care about breast feeding around others. I've always been thankful that my family didn't make things difficult and were always supportive. And now I've been made to feel almost like an outsider and that hurts.
    Well, YOU still have an amazing supportive family, I guess you should perhaps feel sorry for her that she does not share in your good fortune.

    I would feel sorry for her to think that she needed to say something like that to you, I would guess if she was really comfy with breastfeeding that may have been quite awkward for her to say, especially as she is joining your family. She would be I assume trying to ruffle as few feathers as possible and has gone about it probably in the wrong way.
    Last edited by Mrs O'M; January 21st, 2013 at 04:10 PM. : spelling...