Rachel just stopping in, I have been reading & following on your posts. I too had a pretty full on first birth with 20 hours & ending in emergency c/s. I am hopefully going to be giving birth soon...but when depends on bubs. I am having a VBAC. As I posted early on the best way to make a decision is to be informed. I have been reading & reading... the books Sarah suggested were really helpful to me, as well I did hypnobirthing classes with some coaches through calmbirthing. I also have a birth support person, either a doula or a friend who is a trained midwife. Whoever is available at the time I am excited about giving birth and feel very prepared & in control this time. I can say the best thing is to wrap yourself in support for your decision. It is your decision to make & once you make it, grab people around you to help you & who will encourage you in your decision. If your DH has issues (mine is petrified that the same thing will happen this time...) make sure you have support above & beyond him. Its vital for succesful birthing! Whatever way you go.
Bookmarks