thread: My Caesarean Scar says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BellyBelly Member

    Sep 2010
    North West Victoria, Australia
    3,003

    I hope your scar says kinder things to you as time goes by.
    I'll lighten it up a bit if you don't mind
    My scar tells me I have a beautiful, healthy little girl in my life. It tells me that I am an amazing, strong women for going through a major surgery and making it through all the fear I had while lying in theater waiting. And it makes me even prouder of birthing my son vaginally because I did it against all the odds

    I realize a lot of people will have quite raw, upsetting feelings about their scars so I hope I'm not being insensitive by being so positive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm hoping some people will be positive!! lol
    I know there's so many who are proud, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

    You're not insensitive at all, honey.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2005
    Brisvegas
    591

    Mine says this is the way I got to meet my 3 beautiful children.
    It was calm relaxed and absolutely magical. Nothing but positive. Charlotte I too really hope your scar says nicer things in the future xo

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Oct 2009
    surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love
    1,124

    Hmmm, mine says 2 things, that my son is incredibly loved, and thank goodness it didn't backfire.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    In a Nice Safe Space
    1,002

    My scar says "Love was inside of me and this is what we had to do to share that love with everyone around us".

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Country Victoria
    1,991

    My childrens scars are worse then mine, I can't even compare. I will be back though after thinking through what it really says to me

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    Brisbane
    711

    "Thank goodness we are both here and doing well."

    ..and also that they didn't have to cut me wide open.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Jun 2007
    Where Chaos is fun and plentiful!!!!
    1,883

    Six years ago my scar said to me

    "This is the only physical reminder i have of my daughter"

    Now it says, " i have a physical reminder of what i have lost, and what i have gained"

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    Mine says 'the day your life changed forever and you got the most precious gift in the world'