Man, I've lost two long posts now so I'll keep this one short.
alioops - I think that's great that you had a good birth and a quick recovery. I'm not sure how long your previous recoveries were but you might not be willing to risk it if you'd already had one mammoth 18 month recovery and it had such a huge impact on your ability to look after your baby and the way you live your life. The pain in pregnancy is one thing. Having done all that, it's quite another to have to deal with it for ANOTHER 18 months. I know what the recovery time from a caesar will be. I don't know the recovery time from a VB because it depends on too many variables and no matter how much I talk to my ob/midwives/hospital it will still involve a leap of faith to trust that they will follow my wishes.
skeetaboat - funny you say that, I said the same to DP last night. I don't think I have enough to prove a case and my ob is a good man and I respect him a lot. But I do think he stuffed up.
Bookmarks