Inanna, my comment about the sigs stands (in that it makes little cliques), but at the same time there is nothing at all wrong with being proud of your choices and letting people know how you see things. So I dunno, I'm a bit torn on this one. But I don't really have a huge opinion on it, and certainly don't want to start another Sig Wars Mach Two thread, like the one from last year that was pointed out to me last night.

I can't really elaborate any further on what I've already written, otherwise I'll just be repeating myself. I think as long as people know that the information is here, they can seek it out. When all is sdaid and done, BB is a micro-world, and there will always be divisions and factions just like there is on planet Earth. It's human nature. We've all just got to be happy with how we roll based on access to good information and discussion and not feel the need to influence the decisions of others unless asked.

I'll shut up now - I've derailed SB's thread far enough!