Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Just checking it out, thanks hon..

They look so nice and thick... the ice pink one.. so cute!!!
    They are sized from what I could see?? H isn't wearing any newborns, some smalls, and even some mediums now, so I think I'd get mediums for when she sleeps through all the time,...... we're getting there!!

Anna...I just looked at WC site, and seen the bling there...

pretty butterfly..what nappies are you looking at??? ice pink nappies??? hmm interesting..even though i have a boy...always on the lookout for nappies to look at...

Its a snoozywuns from widdlewuns... it looks an ice pink colour, but is a little fuzzy.... maybe Mel could clarify???

It looks like icy pink in the e mail on my comp..... I hope my colour isn't out, it looks soooo nice!!!

It is hard to tell hey - that was just an example of one though - not an actual one for sale - sorry to disappoint. I'm not sure when Christie will be listing more on her website for sale, you might have to hassle her by email (ie - stalk!)

Shells - *mwah* I just got my mail. Thank you!! No need to thank me - thank YOU!!! I hope you are off having that baby now

AHHH im with myself. I had the chanch to buy a cheap jogger twin pram andthougth I dont need it...well i do so now Im searching for one and cant find one!!!!!! Shiats me to tears I tell ya's!!!!!

Congo cart was down for a while if anyone was trying to look up napies and wondering why they couldnt get on

Oh and still on my night nappy hunt, Maz, your sweet dreams look amazing!!!! and perfectly coloured for Harmony!!!

Would they suit her? Are they sized? I already have covers on the way.....

Hi all.. Long time no post hehehe
    Just wanted to say. I have a medium oen of Maz's night nappies & that fits Iain well. I would think you could get the medium on Harmony. the wings cross over. I love ours
    Oh & stay away from teh tree hugger bling LOL, I want the red one!

So what else is new girls...

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post
    Oh and still on my night nappy hunt, Maz, your sweet dreams look amazing!!!! and perfectly coloured for Harmony!!!

Would they suit her? Are they sized? I already have covers on the way.....
    how early do people start using night nappies? is it age based or more "OMG the baby finally slept more than 2 hours, we need a night nappy" kinda thing?? i've been looking at night naps but not wanting to get them in small sizes and find that we could have gotten away with "normal" nappies kwim?

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    how early do people start using night nappies? is it age based or more "OMG the baby finally slept more than 2 hours, we need a night nappy" kinda thing?? i've been looking at night naps but not wanting to get them in small sizes and find that we could have gotten away with "normal" nappies kwim?
    Thank you for asking that BG because I have been wondering the same thing!

Mel, glad you got, the post on the "other parcel" was alot so I hope you get some back.
    Nope, not off having "definatly not engaged" baby (Docs words, 8 oclock this morning )Am beached on the bed watching daytime telly and trying to muster the energy to go back to work.
    Hope ev eryone is well xx

Quote Originally Posted by tk1999 View Post
    Thank you for asking that BG because I have been wondering the same thing!
    glad it's not just me! i think i've read a few times about people not using night naps til baby is older and sleeping longer, but i can't recall for sure!

ooh, looked at the WC site too - purddy! will have to ask DH if he wants a bling nappy or not - otherwise i might avoid the stocking tonight... doesn't look like they have layby (bugger!)

Depends on how you want to do it BG - Miss M is still getting changed at her 10pm feed so doesn't really require a night nappy as such. She is fine in a BBB with wool cover. Although when she drops that feed, then we'll probably put her in a snoozywun cos the medium goes from 7kg.

Some people feed and don't change their kid, so then they are in it for like, 12 hours or whatever, so need something heavy duty. We change her cos it doesn't matter if we wake her up cos she puts herself back to sleep anyway. if she wasn't so good at self settling, then we would probably think about not waking her up.

Did that make sense? LOL

Yep, what Mel said!!

It goes baby by baby... none of mine have slept through as early as Harmony has. She cluster feeds for a few hrs between 6.30 and 10.30 each night, nappy change, and doesn't wake up till 5 or later, so needs a more heavy duty nappy!!!

I'll pray you get a good sleeper BG and need some NN!!!

Is the WC stocking tonight?? I'll watch this time, but no buying......

Your safe FJ, I only chase purpely butterfly-ee ones!!!

I use BBB's as a night nappy I did with Caleb till he needed something more and then got a few night nappies. Ruby sleeps in them overnight for 12 or so hours and they aren't full at all. Take the wait and see approach there I say

I used night nappies on Iain from about 2 months I think. I was using BBH's for a little bit but once he was too big to fold down the nappy the fit just wasn't right so I have sold those.
    I only change overnight for poo's
    So I guess I ue a night nappy when the overnight poo's stop.
    Last edited by *Efjay*; March 24th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

okies - wait and see works!

am hoping i have a good sleeper like i was as a bubba (sleeping through 10 hours at six weeks) - or one like daddy is now (that can sleep through anything anytime) - i'm a shocker now for sleeping so here's hoping i don't get a Gremlin like her mummy!

just found another pair of flongies i like (bloody cow stuff!) - will have to wait for daddy to be home to decide if i'm gonna get or not... then i can blame him for having no money (but a very cute lookin kidlet!)

O...M...G....

the purple butterfly WC limited edition....

O...M...g...
    I am in LLLLUUURRRVVVVEEEE.....

Its an expensive love affair though......

it's only been in the last few weeks i've needed a night nappy, Elise has been sleeping through from 830pm til 6-7 am for the last mth or so.
    i was just using BBB but that wasn't holding so now I have to boost it with a bamboo prefold and a hemp booster otherwise we get compression leaks.

I have a GF night nappy on order, hopefully it won't be quite so bulky on her.

I would say wait and see with the night nappy cause then your more likely to get something in right size, fit and absorbency.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast