Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Morning ladies
    I am having pee through NN issues AGAIN!!!! well not me but Jack is having the pee problems.... thank god he had a 2up cover on over his sweet dreams NN...cos he had pee'd through the NN...the 2up covers seem to be 'thicker'?? maybe it is the 2 by 2 cover?? Maz what do you reckon?? i think the 2up covers are thicker...

WOJB ~ Chocolate IB and probably poo....off to check now

OMG the WC bling is just gorgeous.. so much purple and sparkles!!!!!

Finally got a few pics on FB off the kids in nappies...

Harmony hadn't pooped in 4 days, (b'fed) and finally did this morning... heaps... all contained in the Pop In nappy... great job!!!

Do WC have a preview than a mad dash to get one, or are they just up for sale suddenly??? I cant afford one for quite a while, but would like a heads up for next time...

WOKB.. red minkee magikall
    WOHB.. purple minkee magikall

katones have you looked at a GF super night nappy, has a stupid amount of layer in it.

I just tried my Abby gro on Elise, great fit, heaps of room to grow but it's not loose at all, on the tightest snaps around the waist and it wasn't digging into her thighs at all, love it, must get more!!

pretty butterfly...would love to see the FB piccies of the kidlets in cloth....
    LL...i am awaiting on a trial NN for Jack...to see how he goes with afew more layers other than that i am waiting for a stocking next week of some nappies i like..and they have NN so am willing to try one of theirs...
    got a reply back from Sue at IB...she is going to replace my fluffy Ib....

katones, if your not a friend already, its Jodie Garnett.... I get so mixed up with FB names and BB usernames, I dont know who is who....

I'll have to look into NN for Harmony soon.. she sleeps through maybe half the time now....

Anna - shower fall? Do tell.. hope you are ok.... at least you aren't 2 weeks over with people ringing you all the time - then you just want to murder them with the phone cord.

Kat - have you tried a snoozywun? they have lots of layers too.

Hey, do you think having a zodiac embroidery thing on the back of nappies would go well? I've been asked my opinion whether people would be interested in that kind of thing - and I dunno.. I don't think I would buy a nappy that had say, Leo and Capricorn on there - I think I would be worried about resale value... whaddya guys think? its hard to give an opinion when I don't really have one.. pmsl..

What else was I going to say? blahh I dunno.

So so tired... *yawn* Think my mum is freaking out about the possibility of us moving to Tassie - she hardly slept at all last night worrying about how I will cope blah blah blah. Yes mum, sweet of you - but I'm nearly 32 ffs....

Arimeh ~ nope haven't tried a snoozywun...can't seem to find them anywhere???
    moving to Tassie you say?? geez thats a BIG move!!
    Pretty Butterfly ~ i sent you a request (i think??) hahaha

WOJB ~ Sugarshots Lucky 13/black cat

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post

So so tired... *yawn* Think my mum is freaking out about the possibility of us moving to Tassie - she hardly slept at all last night worrying about how I will cope blah blah blah. Yes mum, sweet of you - but I'm nearly 32 ffs....
    moving ha... what's the name of the town?????

stupid web site is down and I can go puttingthings up

Kat - she has them on her own site sometimes (widdlewuns) and they are coming to a certain store ... umm.... next Monday so the gossip goes..

Maz - don't know name of town yet - we're just scoping out options...

mel what happened to hervey bay? i'm trying to convince Dh to move to melbourne - we could buy a lovely house there for half the price of sydney!

ll80 abby gros are great arent they? so soft - even though they aren't double snaps they still fit really well.

and yeah i know, shame blings are my stand bys - but hey they might fit next bub perfectly so you never know. Dont have a problem with them leaking at all though - its how they sit on her tummy, dont look comfy.

kat - i dont know about snoozywuns but the widdlewuns are awesome - so one can only assume that her night ones follow suit!

nappy news - well we are having a fitteds/covers day, no AIO's/pockets. I hope i get my sugar shot order tomorrow!!

oh, and we have had a leak out of our twinkel liliy sux they are so preeeety. not sure if we should try again - the only poo leak she has ever had was from the same design.

WOHB - jamtots hemp osfa/maz butterfly cover

SHIAT

I have to get onto Renee...I havent got my slushie yet

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Kat - she has them on her own site sometimes (widdlewuns) and they are coming to a certain store ... umm.... next Monday so the gossip goes..

I'm just not fast enough!!! . But gotta get some sort of NN for the princess.....
    Maybe Ad can do it faster from his work comp!!!!

Is there anywhere to view a snoozyone?? when they are out of stock, you cant see them...

maz -i ordered 3 seconds and still havent got them either that was 2 weeks ago. I hoped she would send them seperately, i understand to wait for customs though..... maybe she has just been flat out but still......

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post
    Is there anywhere to view a snoozyone?? when they are out of stock, you cant see them...
    I'll see if I can get a pic from Christie and email it to you mate.

ETA - Cat - dunno bout Hervey Bay - everywhere is up in the air - depends if DH gets a job he's going for - then it doesn't matter where we go.. maybe we'll go to Shepp or something... haha!

You rock woman!!!

I wont have time to check them out when you get them, they'll sell too fast!!!

I can just see me wondering around your site, admiring the pretties, oooing and ahhhhing, and coming back to order and the store being empty!!!

I have a pre loved snooywun - way fabulous! Its the only NN my Ds1 will wear without waking for early morning nappy changes cause of mega wetness.

GogoMel - I stacked it like an unco whale in the shower on friday morning, got a lovely - probably broken - toe & my whole left side complains when I move. Cant believe I managed to make it to 38wks in my 3RD pregnancy before falling over Luckily the boys werent in the shower with me otherwise there would have been 3 casualties (cause I would have fallen on them, I take up about 3/4 of the shower room haha). Only upside to stacking it - it flipped him from posterior and made him engage a little. Was so hoping Id go into labour though *sigh* Kid just doesnt get the hint ay. If I go 2wks over I'll be hanging myself with the phone cord, bugger everyone else

Hmmmm where do I see this WC bling? Not that I have the $$$ for any but I like looking at pretties!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT View Post
    If I go 2wks over I'll be hanging myself with the phone cord, bugger everyone else

Ahhhh I love your style.. thanks for the laugh

PB - you get my email ok my sweet?

Hooray I found my long lost GF! Hidden in the boot of DH car - hmph!

Abbygros - last time I spoke to renee her kids were a little under the weather perhaps she has been flat out with them???

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast