Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

No bling here...

Got this though *cough cough*
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ime-again.html

Carry on......

hey lovely ladies

i got my first lot of FLUFFY MAIL today from the lovely arimeh, but its at the p/o so i havent picked it up yet, gah, i so cant wait though!!!! thanks heaps mel and i am totoally looking forward to putting it on that cute butt of his... also

sorry to be a newb, but how do i wash it for the first time and how many times? they are cushie tushies all in ones, ta

Hey Kate - Most of my nappies are CTs. I usually just do 1 prewash but I know they wont reach full absorbency until after a few washes. Half the washing detergent you usually use and either line of tumble dry low.

CM - If it had worked then I know I would have been in here celebrating, I didn't read it nasty, well done on having a fast trigger finger!!

rhyb Guest

Really wanted the blue tree hugger bling
    Oh well

WOHB: Snoozywuns

no bling for me - i liked, but decided to wait it out for a while so i made sure diner was ready at around 8 so i would be distracted

have to layby me some widdlewuns next week i think...

should be sleeping but stoopid road works in melb have hubby having to drive his truck places neither of us think he should have to be driving so i'm stressing on BB instead - yay me!

Oh my BG...I hope you got some sleep hon

No WC for me...I cant afford $48 for a nappy plus postage...jed would kill me...especially when they dont work ...the work horses look good...they look a bit IB like to and i like the booster idea. great idea.

As usual maz does the right thing and hangs all the nappies on the actual line and what does it do...bloody rains...lol. nothing like a final rain rinse.

Have to sell on my brown cow BB ...its way to small and BButts doesnt hav eany others in sdtock like it in large...hmmm might email her.

oh Ali good luck getting a custom from WC..I tried before I got my cow and was told I had to wait as she had no time

oooh I got fluffy mail - thanks to Uncle Kevin! Another SwaddleBees AIO and a Wahmies quick change combo. Big deal, I hear you say... No bling there. Well it was tempting but I just tell myself "summer holiday on the French Riviera" vs "sparkly boy bott" and I can justify that one.

Mongies? yeh, Mel's right. You get them in Gympie. Not the gorgeous fluffy kind, tho! Oh geez, anyone from there is gonna kill me for saying that. I mean it in the nicest possible way! Honestly, my folks live there

hey maz, any thoughts on my second custom idea? oh, and ring slings! So easy to make. I had a "moo" one for DS as a noobie, but sadly he's outgrown it.

WOHB: BumG

Maz Ash loves his taggy! Thanks babe Go an ergo carrier or a MT

I didn't like any of the bling for a boy Except the blimp but Ash has it already.
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...=&ppuser=16531 hehe I am sooooooooooo in love with the dragon bling. Everytime I look at it I am in awe.

The other day when I was at playgroup one of the girls is pregnant and she showed interest. Yesterday she wanted addresses So I gave her WC, itti, BBH and wahmnaps. Also gave her NC so she can read up. Ill show her BB when I am with her, can be a bit overwhelming all these sub forums. Gonna pass on the small magicalls I have here to her too

Here is ash in his 'fluffy' fluff. The rest, the BBH, Patooties, night nappies etc aren't in the pic. Just the fluffy stuff lol http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...8&ppuser=16531

Well we are off for Ashtons 6 month check today Can't believe he is 6 months old and I am still BF! YAY!

Hope everyone is well and gets lots of fluff today!!

WOHB - Dragon Bling... of course!

OMG OMG OMG guess what i am getting?????

KOI!!!!!!
    Kate emailed me yesturday, BUT there is a slight wait...who cares i say!!!!! i'm thinking i will get a large....

My IB is being replaced...Sue wants to find out what the problem is with my 'fluffy inner' IB

WOJB ~ Red tractor lou lou

Oohh, you lucky ones with WC!!!! Congrats!!

I'm putting in a custom with GF for a dark purple butterfly... cant wait!!!!

I just cant get to the comp at "fighting" times!!! And I'm too slow.. so no fighting for nappies for me..... can you custom Bling nappies though?? Cause I gotta have at least one of those.....

wohb.. hot pink d'lish
    wokb... minkee magikall orange

I am jealous Kat, I want Koi!

No bling here, Im waiting for a certain stocking

arrrrggggghhhhh!!! why are some people soo ignorant and difficult?? this is a WAHM i was purchasing 2 nappies from i have decided i DON'T like OSFM nappies and she was going to refund my monies....nothing..i have sent numerous emails and she has done nothing...well i am fuming!!! i consider this theft!!!!
    sorry for the rant.....

Congrats to those that nabbed bling...i myself...wasn't fussed by any of the nappies there..only for the fact i didn't like the fit on Jack of one of the workhorse versions...

Kat she may just be really busy - is it one of the well known ones? She might just be overwhelmed. Is there a number you can call? I know that emails sometimes have a habit of getting lost at the most inconvenient times. Try to chill - I'm sure its not done deliberately (well I would hope not - I try to have faith in human beings!!)

No nappy news here.. patiently waiting for my two custom GF's that Kitt3n talked me into getting Kitt3n - how awesome is the Godsmack logo? That would look wayyyy awesome on a nappy...... ahhhh dreams dreams.....

WOAB: Widdlewuns with frog on the butt
    WOMB: WC

I didn't get anything in the WC stocking after all due to a certain child who wouldn't go to sleep - only managed 40 mins all day and was beside himself.

My g/f did manage to pick up 3 patterned ones including the Betty Boop whom she loves.

OMG Mel, how did I miss that you're UTD??? Congrats honey. I can't be so blind that this one has been baking for a while right?

Ooh gotta get myself a widdlewun!

WOHB: firetruck iishfly

Maz - DH and a couple of others helped the Melb City council prune some trees through the middle of Melb! but they got through. he managed to get in behind a load 10cm higher than him so was able to judge which bridges he could get under ok - he was just the other drivers eyes from behind when things got tight! he was swearing his head off at the disorganisation, but was glad he went the way he did (the "official" detour) - others decided to avoid the detour and went on roads where it isn't legal for over-dimensional trucks to go, there was traffic chaos, and more than a few of them would be getting nasty fines i think

not a lot going on nappy related. i think my dryer has just crapped itself so need DH to look at it. seems to be tumbling, but not drying so i'm thinking element might be kaputski. must remember to get him to look. ran same load twice yesterday and once the day before, and nappies are still damp, so i'm hanging them on the airer today! - hopefully they'll be dry mighty soon so i can put them away! good thing the weather isn't "bad" for drying naturally and i was really only using the dryer for convenience to de-fluff and soften them...

Does anyone want to count my terry flats and nappies for me... I have been trying to do it for the past week and just cannot seem to get the motivation... I need to know what I have so I know what I should be looking to get between now and September

Maybe when I decide on my storage system I will be more inclined to count them as I figure what will go where...

Speaking of which - what do others use for storage?

Quote Originally Posted by wardygirl View Post

OMG Mel, how did I miss that you're UTD??? Congrats honey. I can't be so blind that this one has been baking for a while right?
    bwahahahaha

Nah, only new I actually keep forgetting.. LOL

TK - I had them in the kids cupboards in the wardrobe at first with names under them (AIO's, fitted, cover) so my husband would know what to do with them, and then we realised that we don't actually use the changetable - we change on the floor in the loungeroom more often, so they got moved to an old dresser in the loungeroom - until I needed it for stock - so now my stash sits on top of the dresser in the loungeroom. NOt neat in any sense, but at least I can see if I need to put more nappies together.. LOL

Awesome news sweetheart. I'm totally thrilled for you. Yippee!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast