Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Quote Originally Posted by tk1999 View Post

Speaking of which - what do others use for storage?
    at the moment, plastic tubs!!!

when the baby's room is painted, some will go in the drawer ready for using, the colored flat spew cloths will go in the nappy hanger (we weren't going to get one, but $3.80 for one that matches our theme - just couldnt' go past) - ummmm, the ones that are too big (or too small as she grows) will live in plastic tubs in the wardrobe. some will live on the nappy change station we have for the lounge area too...

I use a shelf or two on our bookshelf. As our boys share a room, I have the change table in our rumpus room (just how it works out in our house) and it's next to the book shelf so I just comandeered a shelf or two for nappies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post

No nappy news here.. patiently waiting for my two custom GF's that Kitt3n talked me into getting Kitt3n - how awesome is the Godsmack logo? That would look wayyyy awesome on a nappy...... ahhhh dreams dreams.....
    i dod nothing of the sort!! and yes that would look so hot, so very very hot!!

and those after night nappies - maz's are the best - my husband could even put the booster system together within 1 minute, when he had never seen it constructed!! velour lining - just awesome fit. make do till you can get some maz ones, seriously!!

ah had other stuff to say but gont blank. can i still blame baby brain? lol

WOHB - HH sherpa/swaddlebees fleece cover

Ours are stored in a gucci washing basket next to our couch Atm I cannot change them anywhere but on the couch because if I get on the floor I wont get back up again and with 2 toddlers Id be too scared to be stuck down there for any length of time heh. Once bub has come I will go back to storing them in their wardrobes, all put together so MIL can just grab one out to put on them. As for newbie, I have the BBHs in a nappy stacker hanging off the end of the cot, all the newborn/small nappies and covers in baskets on the change table shelf and the medium stuff in his wardrobe.

Im considering storing all the nappies in colour coordinated plastic tubs for Dhs benefit but we'll see how we go for the moment.

Well Anna at least its Gucci

I bought a pile of funky blue-stripey boxes from Freedom, and they are in there. One box for nights, one for AIOs/Pockets etc and one for fitteds + covers. I tend to put the fitted in covers when I fold them .. I also bought a matching shelving thingy which I keep my terry flats & swims in, and on top there is a 3-section thingy which is sorta shaped like oversized magazine holder and I keep wipes & liners in that, and put his pants in while I change him.

hi ladies
    i'm just about to do my 1st strip wash using the hot water and dishwashing detergent method... can I put all nappies and boosters in there?

I have mainly itti bitti snap ins, sew ins, a few BBH and a few happy heinys?

I keep my nappies in some cane baskets that I bought from K-Mart - the baskets then sit on the shelves of my change table, with my fave nappies in the one right at the front so they are easily reached, and the not so fave ones at the back and on the bottom shelf!

OMG OMG OMG!

Lesley is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!

Ive just cut and pasted this from her blog at Cherub's kiss

So anyways I thought someone might like to pick something from the picture. You may choose 1 nappy from those above, tell me why it's your favourite (you must be a NEW customer, someone that has never tried an Auriel before to enter). Random Generator will pick someone from the posters, and you may choose to purchase the nappy you've selected.

And can anyone guess how many nappy cuts there are?

Oh how I wish I could get my hands on another.....we are wearing the 2 plus fitted to death atm...must start stalking

sorry got a little excited....little bit of wee

Storeage...I use 2 shelves to like Rach...and I even labelled them for Jed so he couldn't stuff them up

BBL - need to snort some minkee

MAZ!!!! did you see the dolphin auriel on B4B??? it's gorgeous!!!!

no omg off to go investigate (inserts evil grin)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    I bought a pile of funky blue-stripey boxes from Freedom, and they are in there. One box for nights, one for AIOs/Pockets etc and one for fitteds + covers. I tend to put the fitted in covers when I fold them .. I also bought a matching shelving thingy which I keep my terry flats & swims in, and on top there is a 3-section thingy which is sorta shaped like oversized magazine holder and I keep wipes & liners in that, and put his pants in while I change him.
    Im planning on something like this. I have a boori change table/drawers and it has a large shelf that will fit 3 boxes or baskets. They will need to be sorted so that Im not going insane in the middle of the night, and so that DH will use them.

Theres no way he'll use a OSFM, so might have a stash of "easy" sized nappies for him.

TK - There are pics of my change table in the gallery. I can fit quite a few nappies in the drawers. At the moment we have the top drawer full of accessories like wipes and extra boosters and covers, the second drawer is full of OSFA night nappies, the 3rd drawer is OSFA and large and medium day nappies, and the bottom drawer is for the new bub.

Another BG has bitten the dust. Might have to experiment with turning it into a Mama pad.

WOEB: Aquarium CT

Thank you everyone for your storage solutions... mmm so many options... luckily I have time to figure out what I want he he he.

Ali, do you find the drawers annoying or do you get everything out of them before putting bubs onto the change table?

I suppose that applies to all those who replied with something other than a shelf as well... please tell

TK - My change table is a chest of drawers. I have 1 hand on the child and can get into the drawers while they are on the change table, they have smooth runners and slide easily. I'll see if I can find the pic that shows the whole thing. http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...66&ppuser=6959
    It is a baby brand and I think they thought of the fact that parents will have bubs in hand while trying to open the drawers so made it easy.
    I keep it in a central location so that I am not disturbing a sleeping child in order to change the other one or pack the nappies up once they are dry.

lol that makes more sense... I looked at each of the drawer pics but not the one with the whole thing (lol yeah I am a der!). Mmm ok

I honestly didn't realise how many different change table type things were out there... so many things to choose from!

oooooh silence is deafening! is that cause this isn't a sticky? Or am i missing a stocking?

WoHB - KK nights and cow flongies.

This thread has been quiet today, have I scared you all off?

Has anyone ever had any bird poop mishaps with their nappies on the line?
    I went out to take my nappies off the line this afternoon only to discover a bird had done a flying poop and managed to soil not 1, not 2, but FOUR nappies. I was NOT happy. Now I'm grossed out by the thought of bird poop bacteria and parasites etc. on the nappies. Do I just simply strip wash them or is there something special I should do?

nah just busy

Just added something else in this thread
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ml#post1719376

Kaz hon - bizy bee has custom slots for her mongies/flongies at her store...not at WAHMnaps..not taht I want to enable you

Cm defently strip wash them....blah stupid bird..wonder if it was a duck trying to get his own back on the world (duck hunting season started here this week)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast