Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Jess the change was noticable here too! I went away to Launceston and took it off the Sunday I was leaving cos I wanted to clean it and give him a bath and it got forgotten in the baby bag. Wednesday I was wondering why he had been SO cranky for the previous 3 days. Then it dawned on me! I put it back on and the next day he was back to his normal happy smiley self. I will never take it off LOL

Ashtons magicall held up ALL night! WHY is it he wears a NN and wees through it yet a magicall...

we have the mums and bubs teething set - my husband bought them for us for valentines day (after much prompting!) ........... I only had it on her here and there but for the last week or so I havent taken it off, and really dont intend to - she does seem calmer overall. And mine - well, my milk is flowing wonderfully, i dont get painful breasts and if nothing else we just look damn cool! lol

missymoo - lol on the magikall - you migh just have found your night nappy PMSL!!

rhyb - GL on the WC on B4b - I am really happy with my WC night, just wish it was lined with velour and not fleece...........

WOHB - still her NN night w/big silk liner, just woke up

rhyb Guest

Thanks Kitten I have my eyes on that and the Sandman as I only have 2 Snoozywuns and he now outwees his BBBs.
    No new nappy news here

WOHB: Green peapod

omg Ashton has gone with his father. I feel sick :'(

Oh Hugs. I would be feeling exactly the same. Hope you can distract your self... Maybe go nappy hunting

*hugs* he'll be back soon

We took Pip for a long walk yesterday, about a km down the hill to the pub where we had beer & chippies, Pip had water, then walked back up the hill! And his widdlewun (the oldest one) held up just fine.

Going to put him in his denim nappy after his morning poop and give feedback on it, I think I actually like the cut of it.

I think I have too many nappies

Hey, with the girly liners & pads, does anyone else find the snaps rub on their thighs?

ack, he's trying to kill me, best go play with him.

oh missymoo i know that feeling, its so awful - and DD1 isnt a baby, it would be so much worse!!!

take the boys to the park maybe? get out of the house hun, go and have a beer with a friend?

i am loving my bits for bots fitteds - and have re-tried my cute tooshie and am now a big fan. go the velour fitteds!

wohb - sb OV sized fitted ss/maz cover

ETA - COW FANS!!!!!!!!!! check out the latest best and less baby week catalougue!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kitt3n; March 22nd, 2009 at 10:03 AM.

sue has a sandman on ebay again - they are the same price as normal, but free postage. Large size, blue cammo I think it is.

Mellymoo - *hugs* try and enjoy your baby free day hun!

Got my maz bling! yay! It is gorgeous! I do have one question though - how do I wash it so the bling doesn't fall off in the wash? Will a wash bag do it?

Kitten - I have a couple bits for bots - and I love them. They seem to fit charlotte really well and my AIOs have never leaked...Gotta get some more actually, Charlotte is finally just about out of her TB size 1 fitteds!

Going to give these LouLous one more try today...really not a fan

WOHB: no idea, Dh changed her out of her NN...will soon see what combo he replaced it with!

LS, you can join me in the "LouLous not for us" camp - I think you have issues with the massive tummy gape due to the huge applix too?? That & the leaking lol.

I'm so excited... one more payment to a certain someones MCN shop & I'll have a nappy squirter!!

ANDDDDDD, We got chickens this morning!! They are so cute!!

I am pretty sure you don't have to wash it any special way Alexis. I don't tumble dry mine though incase the glue softens too much and they fall off.

Kitten I wish I was able to get out of the house, but it was pouring with rain It's ok, he is back now. Was 10 minutes late so I was stressing big time that he wasn't bringing him back! Glad he is home though. He had a long breastfeed when he got home and lots of cuddles. I packed him a nappy and he didn't even change him! Ash was soaked, and his wondersuit which was under his clothes was damp to touch. Not happy. How bloody hard is it to change a nappy once in 2 hours!??!?

My nappies look soooo pretty! They are all lined and stacked up, all the pretty colours. I sold all the smalls and most of the mediums, so I am getting used to the different 'less' look lol I think I will take a photo! Pretty minky I just want to roll in it!

WOHB - Brown D'lish

QM - OMG the LEAKING! lol I thought it was cos I had only washed them twice. The inner wet zone layers are 1 cm short tot he edges on each side, and the inner fabric s rolled out on the elastic...i think that is where the wicking is coming from.
    And the tummy is WAAAAAY too wide - like she should probably be in a large for the rise, legs etc, but I would hate to see how big the tummy was on the large!
    Otherwise they are pretty lol Might email her though, and let her know. not every baby is a buddha! lol but they are a good 2 inches on each side too wide.
    Think they will be up on B4B next week if the leaking doesnt improve with washing

Mellymoo - thanks!

WOHB: tb and maz bumble bee cover

Well our shorties have been a BIG hit with the night nappy. night before last she slept right through in her GNST and so leaks, no damp spots just perfect the way a NN should work. tried last night with our new Panda baby but I'm still having trouble getting the fit right and she woke quite a few times before 11pm so just changed her and she slept soundly after that. There were droplets on the microfleece so maybe not prewashed enough???? Anyway she is loving her shorties and wants them on all the time :-) Maybe I should get some more fitteds

He's down for his nap, BBB with CFA soaker

LS, I know, I know!! That is the killer though isn't it - they ARE pretty! I vowed to post mine on B4B like 2 days after I got them... but I never have! I have them in my 'desperation' pile but I don't know why - I always regret using them at all.

Hugs missyMel! That would be so hard. How come you don't like pockets? I like them cause they are quick drying.

NaNa- I don't think I was part of this thread when you talked about Mini La La's...I would have listened I think they are so pretty. I really hope I can get some. I think i will cry if I miss out.

I have an amber necklace too, not sure if its helping Em but I'm willing to try. I wanted the mums and bubs set too but got one off Ebay aswell

Mel I think I will try some ecobubs and thanks for the feedback on the haute and to you you Saram. I have the hot pink one so we will see how it goes.

That's a shame about the loulous LS, I am glad I just have one! I find that with BGs too the big gap emily has small hips but a big belly

there is a mini lala on b4b at the moment girls...

QM - lol....see if I get rid of them I can buy another iishfly

WOHB: TB fluffle and maz skull and crossbones cover

I dont like pockets cos I hate stuffing them ... call me lazy but it's true. I don't mind about drying time. I have enough to go about 4 days without washing. And I have a drier if I really need it.

I like pockets cause they are easy for DH & Childcare to use. I don't like the soaker for EcoBubs though, I prefer bamboo or hemp.

WoHB - BBH with pul cover.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast