... 61415161718 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Morning all

No nappy news here.. Think I'm going to have to get Miss M into a night nappy soon - even though we change her at either 9pm or 10pm - gee whiz that BBB is soaked in the morning!!!

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

I give up. We're going back to sposies overnight for DS. I just can't manage to get hold of a night nappy that anyone recommends, and the ones I've got just don't hold up. And I STILL haven't got the Dancing Bears fleece cover I've been waiting forever for!
    Not that it would matter, we don't get any sleep anyway.
    sorry, I's a tad cranky today... no fluffy mail + no sleep = irritable NaNa

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Where do i find out what your abbreviations mean... I come in here but et all confused with your lingo.... LOL...

WOHB???

Ktones... I freaked out and thought i missed it but the time diff worked out well and i had ages. I sat there refresh refresh... opoped up add i clicked instantly it was in the cart but.... well end result No widdlewunz... I missed last time to the butterfly one... Bugger... Someoue out there is a quick clicker...

NaNa- Poor you... Hope Aadi starts to settle for u... Brought a Maz night nap so waiting on that. i have been using flats with a booster and wool soaker. (thanks for the tips i got on here) and DD seems to be ok if i change her soon as she gets up

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Jess, that would probably be Katones normally!! fastest mouse clicker in the west...

WOHB is What's On His/Her Butt. As for all the others, it's usually names of nappies. They seem to change rapidly with all the new MCN coming out. Let's see, BP = Berry Plush, GF = Genesa Forge, IB = Itti Bitti, BBB = Baby Beehinds Bamboo, BBH = Baby Beehinds Hemp, IF = Iish Fly, WC = Wild Child, KK = Keester Kovers, LS = Little Squirt (NOT a nappy!), um, help me out here girls, there's a list somewhere isn't there??

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

NaNa - have you tried a snoozywun? I can't remember if you have or not. They work really well in this house - thinking about getting one for DD.....

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

I want a snoozywun, but can't seem to get hold of one!! I tried, but I'm slow on the uptake at the best of times. I'm still chuffed that I ever managed to get an original pot of gold way back when!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Can't get hold of one ay... hmmm...
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...e-again-3.html

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

I needs a LARGE for my monsta bebe.... he's well over 10kg with chunky thighs just like his mama!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Hehehe, I didn't get my Mel snoozyone till around 11 last night!!!

I cant wait to try it!!! Kanes a BIG wetter!!!

Nana, have you tried a MM purple nights?? Kane has never wet through his... I could post you one to try if you like??

Apr 2007
    the Sauna

i was sooooooooo pooping durrty @ not getting a WW ...

pity theres no waiting list ..

Oh and who ever started the talk about GASTRO .... thanks ... thanks alot ..

Nixon has it now

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

I procrastinated over that MM purple nights for ages and never got back to it. The snappi bit bothered me. DS can rip off a snappi and have it wrapped around my head in 2 seconds flat! I can't even use them on flats anymore... scary!

Jess - MM = Mandy Mac!
    Last edited by NaNa; April 2nd, 2009 at 08:57 AM. : more abbreviations!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Kane can get his off too, but not with a cover on!!
    If its a tight cover, I dont even use a snappy all the time...

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Nana ~ my trigger finger is out of action!!!! i is on a nappy ban!!!! self imposed only coz i are poor...and DH tells me last night he is going back to uni starting next study period (BUT he only has to pay 1/2 fees as his work is paying 1/2) BUT that has pee'd me BIG time!!! he tells me i need to go back to work so we can get rid of our debt quicker...but now he goes and adds another fcukn bill to our names.....see i could have stayed home from work but now another debt...i am in tears writing this!!!!
    might have to buy another nappy now...just because i want to...

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

gremlins...double post

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

Kat- Hugs its awful to worry about going back to work. I am facing that at the moment too, I'm supposed to go back in June. I never want to go back but finances won't allow it!
    Yes buy a nappy it will make you feel better!!!

Lea- I just had my own bout of gastro but so far Em hasn't gone down with it. I felt like I was going to die so poor Nixon.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

i had a bout of gastro last night....was thinking of putting some nice soft minky on my butt...to make it feel better :P

i haven't bought a new nappy
    postie has been...no fluff

on another note...Jacks butt isn't as red...i am smothering it in moogoo!!!

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Aw, Kat, that's tuff. I feel your pain, tho. It must be hard to have to go back to work just because of DH, but at least you have a job to go back to. I know that sounds harsh, but the company I worked for collapsed and died when I was 12 weeks pg. There goes my maternity leave down the toilet...So I had to look for another job. I got one, and told them about being pg not long after I started. They were apparently fine with that, but they fired me for being pg after 2 months when I started to pop out a bit! Not officially, of course, coz that's illegal, but they couldn't give me any other reason. Centrelink is not a fun place to be when you're hormonally deranged... "That's right, miss, you're required to apply for 12 jobs a fortnight until 6 weeks from your due date." They rang me and hassled me for not lodging a form when I was 4 days overdue! HAHAHAHAHA!!! hm.
    Anyway, fluffy purchases have been my consolation for some time now, and when DS happily does wees on the toilet today, well, I just don't know what to do with myself now.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

has anyone tried/used Daddle Doo nappies??? if so..what is your verdict??

WOJB ~ BBB / maz techno flames cover

... 61415161718 ...