Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Morning all

No nappy news here.. Think I'm going to have to get Miss M into a night nappy soon - even though we change her at either 9pm or 10pm - gee whiz that BBB is soaked in the morning!!!

I give up. We're going back to sposies overnight for DS. I just can't manage to get hold of a night nappy that anyone recommends, and the ones I've got just don't hold up. And I STILL haven't got the Dancing Bears fleece cover I've been waiting forever for!
    Not that it would matter, we don't get any sleep anyway.
    sorry, I's a tad cranky today... no fluffy mail + no sleep = irritable NaNa

Where do i find out what your abbreviations mean... I come in here but et all confused with your lingo.... LOL...

WOHB???

Ktones... I freaked out and thought i missed it but the time diff worked out well and i had ages. I sat there refresh refresh... opoped up add i clicked instantly it was in the cart but.... well end result No widdlewunz... I missed last time to the butterfly one... Bugger... Someoue out there is a quick clicker...

NaNa- Poor you... Hope Aadi starts to settle for u... Brought a Maz night nap so waiting on that. i have been using flats with a booster and wool soaker. (thanks for the tips i got on here) and DD seems to be ok if i change her soon as she gets up

Jess, that would probably be Katones normally!! fastest mouse clicker in the west...

WOHB is What's On His/Her Butt. As for all the others, it's usually names of nappies. They seem to change rapidly with all the new MCN coming out. Let's see, BP = Berry Plush, GF = Genesa Forge, IB = Itti Bitti, BBB = Baby Beehinds Bamboo, BBH = Baby Beehinds Hemp, IF = Iish Fly, WC = Wild Child, KK = Keester Kovers, LS = Little Squirt (NOT a nappy!), um, help me out here girls, there's a list somewhere isn't there??

NaNa - have you tried a snoozywun? I can't remember if you have or not. They work really well in this house - thinking about getting one for DD.....

I want a snoozywun, but can't seem to get hold of one!! I tried, but I'm slow on the uptake at the best of times. I'm still chuffed that I ever managed to get an original pot of gold way back when!

Can't get hold of one ay... hmmm...
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...e-again-3.html

I needs a LARGE for my monsta bebe.... he's well over 10kg with chunky thighs just like his mama!

Hehehe, I didn't get my Mel snoozyone till around 11 last night!!!

I cant wait to try it!!! Kanes a BIG wetter!!!

Nana, have you tried a MM purple nights?? Kane has never wet through his... I could post you one to try if you like??

i was sooooooooo pooping durrty @ not getting a WW ...

pity theres no waiting list ..

Oh and who ever started the talk about GASTRO .... thanks ... thanks alot ..

Nixon has it now

I procrastinated over that MM purple nights for ages and never got back to it. The snappi bit bothered me. DS can rip off a snappi and have it wrapped around my head in 2 seconds flat! I can't even use them on flats anymore... scary!

Jess - MM = Mandy Mac!
    Last edited by NaNa; April 2nd, 2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: more abbreviations!

Kane can get his off too, but not with a cover on!!
    If its a tight cover, I dont even use a snappy all the time...

Nana ~ my trigger finger is out of action!!!! i is on a nappy ban!!!! self imposed only coz i are poor...and DH tells me last night he is going back to uni starting next study period (BUT he only has to pay 1/2 fees as his work is paying 1/2) BUT that has pee'd me BIG time!!! he tells me i need to go back to work so we can get rid of our debt quicker...but now he goes and adds another fcukn bill to our names.....see i could have stayed home from work but now another debt...i am in tears writing this!!!!
    might have to buy another nappy now...just because i want to...

gremlins...double post

Kat- Hugs its awful to worry about going back to work. I am facing that at the moment too, I'm supposed to go back in June. I never want to go back but finances won't allow it!
    Yes buy a nappy it will make you feel better!!!

Lea- I just had my own bout of gastro but so far Em hasn't gone down with it. I felt like I was going to die so poor Nixon.

i had a bout of gastro last night....was thinking of putting some nice soft minky on my butt...to make it feel better :P

i haven't bought a new nappy
    postie has been...no fluff

on another note...Jacks butt isn't as red...i am smothering it in moogoo!!!

Aw, Kat, that's tuff. I feel your pain, tho. It must be hard to have to go back to work just because of DH, but at least you have a job to go back to. I know that sounds harsh, but the company I worked for collapsed and died when I was 12 weeks pg. There goes my maternity leave down the toilet...So I had to look for another job. I got one, and told them about being pg not long after I started. They were apparently fine with that, but they fired me for being pg after 2 months when I started to pop out a bit! Not officially, of course, coz that's illegal, but they couldn't give me any other reason. Centrelink is not a fun place to be when you're hormonally deranged... "That's right, miss, you're required to apply for 12 jobs a fortnight until 6 weeks from your due date." They rang me and hassled me for not lodging a form when I was 4 days overdue! HAHAHAHAHA!!! hm.
    Anyway, fluffy purchases have been my consolation for some time now, and when DS happily does wees on the toilet today, well, I just don't know what to do with myself now.

has anyone tried/used Daddle Doo nappies??? if so..what is your verdict??

WOJB ~ BBB / maz techno flames cover

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast