Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

eej i cant find SHP on ebay, can you please send me the link (or anyone who can find it that is!)

wohb - purple cord ishhfly fitzall

Harmony is in a purple cord iishfly, wonder where it came from???

Ladies I'm looking for a great nappy I haven't tried yet, and dont have to fight for....

Im have most of the brands I think..... There's none in the stocking tonight that catches my fancy this time round...

Any "left of mainstream" nappies I can hunt????

Kitt3n they have their own website too. will PM you both links! They sell sandmans/men? too and nappies called lushies which look great but are for 0-6 month :-(
    Last edited by ezymay; April 14th, 2009 at 10:02 AM.

the lushies look noice!!! hmmm maybe for next bubba!!!!

thanks eej!

ladies i want some realy pretty longies for laa - has anyone seen any?

i am on the search for longies too Kitt3n....there are some on ebay...Llamajama....some on WAHMnaps...minicuture...oztion....
    i have asked on another forum i am on..if anyone would be willing to knit a pair for me...heres hoping...

Is there a special wool you have to use for longies? i MIGHT HAVE TO GET MY OMI TO KNIT SOME...SHE'LL LOVE DOING IT! oops, sorry stoopid caps lock.
    Anyone know where to get good patterns?

Well I am very disappointed today, looks like I will have to get rid of 5 GF's.
    The fit just isn't right on ELise as much as I love them and they are so well made, boo hoo!!
    Her waist is just too skinny so they dig into her thighs so much she had a deep purple indent line in her little cubby thighs.
    I think I'll have to stick to side snaps cause she has a skinny mini waist and chubby thighs.
    My poor GF Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

aww ll - too bad .. what sorta GF's do you have ...

my cloth bucket is bursting to be washed and the kids are ferral .. have put nix in his room to play with toys , put gabbi down .. skulled a cuppa tea before i got interrupted ... got a txt from 3 mobile saying my acc is declined ... BULLS*IT .. its gots loads in there .. what ever they are stupid ...
    um what else .. oh and then i got a txt from my doctor telling me i had an appt at 3pm today ... i had totally forgot ..

BUT what im trying to say is - i have no time to sit down and talk fluff

but i will anyway ...

im not to keen on the look of the fluffy bubs .. im diggin rolled leg casings and they dont have them , so i can leave them the black dynasty is very nice though ..

i should be getting a lou lou in the mail hopefully today ... but in this weather they are a bugger to dry .. they take ages ... but they are great !!

got gabs in TT today as they wash and dry really quick .. but i have put on a bummis cover ... anyone else find these are MASSIVE ... its flappy and baggy on my little girls bum .. .it will be another 3 months or so before it fits her ...

lea i love my lou lous...and they are easy as for the MIL to use...next week when i start back at work

I've just sent an email to BoB about a custom!!! Our first one!

Em is wearing her pink camo CT today (new pic in sig) I am loving the fit! I have had her in some second hand CTs that aren't minky that must be a fair bit older that haven't been as good.

Hhmm, getting rid of GF's hey....

Ok, I have ordered a Sandman!!!

I'm just now delving into different night nappies, and I Like!!!
    I now have my MMPN, and a Snoozywuns, and cant wait to try a Sandman.... must get a Maz night nappy when I can ....

I found my snoozywun has massive wing droop.. but has never leaked ???

I have about $35 to spend ladies, (had a PP order bugger up,) so got my sandman, now need another nappy to try...

enablers.. HELP!!!!

ll- yeah what kind of GF do u have...

Been looking again all morning for some bargins... I need to get either OSFM or meduims now... Grrr... But al least i have large her for later. the newbies i got today are great they should fit well...

Dont have a lou lou... off to have a peek now...

Mel... OMG i love the inserts in the GK... so soft...

PB- YAY on the sandman... not enabling much... looking myself... FB have a stocking tonight not sure who else has any???

Ineed more cash...

Eej - They changed about 6 months ago when they went overseas, and the most recent shipment is the best yet. All the snaps are straight (they weren't on the first shipment) and there are less imperfections. The factory have been listening.

Well I need to go have a nanna nap, We had to walk a fair way for Em's Developmental Assesment this morning so I need a rest.

WOEB: NBC sposie and a heap of cream.

Maz - this one is for you.
    I washed all the nappies and ran out of pegs so hung some inside in the airer. The Maz covers were all at one end, and Milo walked up and grabbed them (there were 3 on there) and said I like these ones the best mummy, you should put these ones on the baby

Anyone brought nappies from ebay??? I found heaps that i have no idea of the brand... I thought i'd streer clear of them but i found a sandman BN but its large... cameleon i think it was... They also have boosters and things from known brands... is it ok to buy these things from there... also found some GK's .... r peapods any good???

hmmmmm seriously thinking about ordering another GF nappy.....BUT having trouble with colour combos....

Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    Maz - this one is for you.
    I washed all the nappies and ran out of pegs so hung some inside in the airer. The Maz covers were all at one end, and Milo walked up and grabbed them (there were 3 on there) and said I like these ones the best mummy, you should put these ones on the baby
    yourve just put the biggest smiloe on my dial...thank you MILO honey!!!!

Fluffy mail is in the house

Sarah - thank you so much babe...got out auriel from you and it fits like a glove!!!!!!

I also got the most devine pair of mongies from Bizy bee but bardge arse has grown and they are to small to fit over his thighs......dont know if its cause the way he walks and has developed (stupid cerabal palsey) or cause he's a chunker....13.2kg now ib'S are starting to look very small on him these days

Longies and flongies will be rearing their heads in the next few months......I should pull my finger out and make my own jsut dont hav eenough time

Had a big clean up on FB to...I hate having people on my FB when I dont even hear form them or they dont even answer back when you have made a comment ect at all...culling time - 30+ GONE!

I think I hear a little rabbit up...

WOMB - Tooltime Auriel

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast