Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

I don't know why I keep coming into this thread...now that's another brand I have to go and google...its all your fault Jess....LOL

ETA: ok...found the fluffy bubs...I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!

WOJB...Sposie...still don't have any NN's.

Last edited by Marlene; April 13th, 2009 at 09:23 PM.

I'm going to try for the pink sage and choc retro dots! Its lurverly.

I ordered some hemp boosters from ebay today from the sustainable hemp products store. Only $12 for 3! I thought that was a bargain?

I am thinking we need a custom. Not sure what to get though. Maybe a pretty 'E' not sure?

hmmm, the embossed minky red is gorgeous!

Oh this was just the news I was waiting for, a stocking!!

Anyone tell me if they are wide or narrow crotch? Or a bit in between?
    On the photos they don't look as wide as a BBH, but wider than an Itti?

I want the Black Dynasty and the Aqua & Chocolate Argyle! Oh so yummy looking.

eej - sounds good to me. I love sustainable hemp, never been ripped off yet, everything they do is fab and they are lovely.

Love the look of the Black Dynasty! Gorgeous.

WOHB: d'lish ...soon to be sandman for bed (sometime in the next 6 hours by the look of it lol)

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

FLuffy bubs? i remember FionaJill saying how good they were on Iain. i liked the look of them too, but somethign put me off getting one, maybe it was that they were front closing, and bilby suit(ed) side snaps? something like that.

Eej - i got a 2nd hand little squirt, it was quite easy to google for the instructions (if you end up not being able to find yours).

three hemp inserts for $12, that's excellent value.

Kazbah, that's great that two IRL green shops in Melb are stocking mcn (greenkids). I see baby beehinds being stocked at a green shop here called Eco-lateral. i started talking to the shop assistant about them, (she didn't know much about mcn at all and had loads of questions, so i had a rave about mcn to her. She liked hearing stuff from a real life user of mcn.

some baby boutiques and chemists sell peapods, i've seen cotton aio's in IGA supermarkets, i doubt the shop assistants know about how to use mcn, so i feel sorry for the people who buy them. (have to struggle on alone, unsure what to do).

i reckon, any brands that are marketed thru those sort of outlets (where the staff are not mcn - knowledgeable) there should be pamphlets about how to use, at the very least, business cards given out with nappycino and ozclothnappies website urls on them - so newbies are not left in the dark with it.

wotbb: dunno, we only have one night trainer, and bilby insisted on wearing that TODAY, so i bet dh has put her in a night nappy - not needed anymore, but it will do until there are more night trainers. *purple one in the mail* yeh, my last bit of fluffy mail? sob sob . . . . . breathe in, breathe out (LOL).

CM...I want the chocolate and aqua argyle too...but checked the bank and there's only $7 left in my cloth account, so doesn't look like i'll be getting it. Hmmm, maybe I can grab a layby slot.

i have a fluffly bub, have used it twice and am selling it off soon, just not a good fit here - CM they are norrower than BBH.

patiently waiting to hear from sugarshots and bundleof buns re customs. this will finalise what i need so that i can clear out all of my non natural inners (bar a few of course!)

embroidered nappies - how many do you ladies have? I have 13 all up, has anyone come across troubles where the embroidery has weakend the nappies over time? I am wondering if I should or shouldnt get my sugar shots embroidered as they will become my true "workhorse" pretties......

after laa's massive morning poo today I must say HAIL THE LITTLE SQUIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The makers of this are saints IMO

eej - i am off to check out the boosters you got, that sounds like a bargain!

WOHB - custom ishhfly (dont forget pink elephant on purple minkee, with 10/12/08 underneath which is her DOB). I like the fitzalls but not the sized ones anymore as they are single row snap on the front.

good morning peoples.....

hmmmm nappies....i have 3 lou lous coming (nanny proof nappies) and 6 IB's

I love my sugar shots!!!!

As for fluffy bubs crotch...they are wider then BBH and wider than IB...

hmmm i have a question mainly for MAZ....non nappy kinda...
    you know how when you sew 2 lots of fleece together they become water repellant?? would this work for a a fitted sheet on a cot?? i am looking at making a fitted sheet for jacks cot (don't like flannelette sheets) and he usually ends up with a polar fleece blanket under his head..the way he sleeps!!!but would also like to stick a water-proof typ panel on the sheet aswell?? if you get what i am trying to say???

I have 3 IB's coming.. scored them for $22 each..

I got a turquoise, peppermint and baby pink... love my itti's....

But somethings missing..... I think I need to try a new brand....

Ok girls you're confusing me.

Kitt3n says Fluffy Bubs are more narrow in the crotch than BBH...
    Katones says they're even wider.

Marlene - that black dynasty is to die for isn't it. I have the matching babylegs! I've been trying to get a nappy in that minky for a while and rarely see it. When I do I'm never fast enough lol You'll most likely beat me but that's ok!

Those boosters are a bargain in comparison to all the other booster prices around the place, I make my own though.

GiGi - you make a good point about the information leaflets with mcn sales in non mcn stores. I do wonder though just how much they sell? The only ones I've found are peapods in baby stores before my venturing into MCN myself. The customer service person really had no clue about them either so I didn't bother trying them. Now I hear they're crap anyway lol

lol cheeky monkey i confused myself there!!!! they are NARROWER in the crotch than BBH!!!!!!

WOJB ~ cloth'd up fitted and / maz 2 by 2 cover

yes pea pods suck!!

Thanks Katones - now I think I'll stalk the stocking tonight in the hope of nabbing me one or two. DF will be on night shift so he won't be here to witness my nappy frenzy or the big happy dance across the lounge room if I'm successful.

we only have 1 peapod in this house...and it is an emergency only nappy!!! don't like them at all....

i sooo can't wait for my GF nappy to arrive!!!! hmmm maybe i should order another just to be safe??? or wait till i go back to work...

I got fluffy mail today... My DD- I LOVE it... Also loved the free bonds singlet too... nice...

And i also got my clothiebumz stuff... Mell that was super quick postage... I expected wednesday.... all washing now... yay

Yayyy for fluffy mail Jess!! I am waiting for Jack to go down for a sleep and then I'm going to check my PO Box...should have a few parcels hopefully. Will be devastated if nothing has arrived, lol.
    Keep checking my bank account every 3 minutes to see if the stimulus money is in so I can buy more fluff, LOL, but no sign of it.

no sign of stimulus money here pretty slack i reckon!!!! it should be here by now!!!!! just so i can spend some...

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast