Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Oh teach me, wise one. pH strips?? I take it you can get these from a chemist?

wow tan ur a useful little bunny!!!
    thanks that helps alot...well 2 days to late, oops! ah well, we'll be given what we're given if its worked this month.
    Although from what im reading not liking our chances!

JEnnifer does it only itch if u scratch it? im a bit like that atm *tmi* but if i accidently rub or scratch it it flares up like a watermelon but the next day its fine.....should probably get that looked at hey?! pmsl\keep ur fingers crossed for me ladies!

No skybie, no itching here. It's more of a 'feeling' than an actual sensation that needs attention. That doesn't make any sense, does it! If you do scratch you've probably just irritated the area. But it can't hurt to get it looked at.

I'm off for a pap smear and check up in a couple of weeks. Time to get all things in order here!

Why does the moon affect our pH Tan?

Tanya and Freya...its a girl!

Congrats Melissa, on your girl. I'm one of three girls as well. I love having sisters now I'm an adult especially (not that I know any different!).

How are you feeling about it all?

Wow, Mel!! Congrats on your little girl!! Just goes to show that nub shots are no guarantee...

Thanks girls. To be honest, I think I have been a wreck for the past 24 hours, but already I am getting used to it. I know I will be fine as the days roll on and when I have her in my arms. I just got my hopes up so very high for a boy. The nub theory, the different pregnancy.... so I have fallen pretty hard. DH has been great though and its exactly why I love him to pieces. I know I will be fine, I feel better even this afternoon. DH has suggested a name and dd1 has been walking around saying it today, so makes it all the more real and sorted. I just feel a tad guilty feeling this way. Never mind,as long as I have a healthy baby.

Hi everyone,
    We are currently TTC and are hoping for a boy, so I'm just joining this thread (if that's ok) to get some boy tips and just go from there
    Congrats on your little girl Minimatron!

Melissa, Congratulations on you little girl! Although I know how you are feeling, last year we found out we were having our 3rd boy, after trying to GS for a girl. After the scan I drove home in tears, I think it was dissapointment, and grief, I had lost that dream of having a daugher etc.
    I too picked an name fairly quickly so I could start bonding with out little boy. And I course we love him dearly and couldn't imagine life without him.
    Glad to hear you are already starting to come good.

Hi Minimatron ! Congrats on your little girl !

You have just described exactly how i felt when i found out i was having DS#3.
    Having said that i think that if i was to keep trying for another bub and i was to find out it was another boy then i think i would struggle even more I really dont think i would bounce back as quickly....

I wish you all the best !
    xo

Thanks girls, I feel much better today, although I would really like to start feeling excited again very soon. Am wondering how to do this. Maybe it will come as time goes on!h

You most definately will Melissa, but it might not be til your little princess is in your arms. I was devestated when I found out #3 was another boy. I really didnt connect with him til he was born and it was ultimate love at first sight. He is the closest to me of all the boys; if I could put in an order for another baby tomorrow I would ask for a clone of him I just adore him that much! Im always saying I wish I had identical twins with him, two of him would be just divine! Its really surprised me how much we bonded. I want to weep with love everytime I look at him. I really feel amazed at that considering how I felt up until he was born (everyone was really worried I would reject him I was so upset).

So just know that a) your feeling normal for someone with GD in your position and b) that it will fade away and you will adore her just like you do your other girls

Thanks Freya, its really good to know because I am worried that I might reject her. I dont think I will but I think because I have fallen so hard its possible. I wish she would move more so I could lay there and feel her and bond with her. Thanks again for your support

Mel, I suffered EXTREME GD after I discovered DD#4 was a girl... I never rejected her (although the pregnancy was very tough) and love her to bits. Always remember it is nothing to do with your daughter, it's the son you are mourning... the idea that you may never have a son is very hard. (((hugs)))

and this is why I love you all... you make me see it from a diffrent perspective. Thank you. I know it will be fine....

Just wanna say hon...3 girls is very special gift....they will be your friends for life, i think there is something awfully attractive about having a brood of little girls. You really will be the envy of many.....youve been given this little girl for a reason....i know your not ungrateful, but i promise, you will grow to accept what it is....and in time...you wont change a thing....

quickly - can coffe and tea be decaff in a girl diet instead of completely gone??? or even in decaf form does it still give problems for calcium absorption??

TTC Live Chat in two hours ladies - details here. Hope to see you all there

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast