Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Default hi from mel

hi we are going to be ttc for baby no 3 in december this year, maybe earlier.

i will be the boy foods to sway for a boy this monday and start eating the foods for the next 6wks to 12 weeks.

is it 6 weeks or 12 weeks?

nice to meet you all

tc from mel

Default hi from mel

hi do you do the boy diet for 6 or 12 weeks?

does my hubby have to eat certain foods or not have certain foods?

thanks from mel

FOr at least 6 weeks prior to your attempt.

Hubby needs to eat less salt than you and no soy products... that's all I am up to at the moment... so very tired.

Tanya, I'm not surprised! We won't have any trouble keeping DP away from salt and soy - he's on a low sodium diet (blood pressure ) and hates soy!

Hi Mel - we might be belly buddies! We'll be starting around the same time.

Altho I'm slightly nervous because AF has not shown up on time. Seriously hoping that it's just my cycle getting back on track...

Mel & Jennifer, we may all be at the same time! I am also hoping for a boy first so researching all of the gender swaying stuff at the moment. The three of us seem to be popping up in all of the same threads. Good luck ladies!
    T
    x

thanks

hubby doesnt eat soy, but he loves his salt especially chips

Lightbulb

hiya everyone

wow that would be great if we could all be pregnant at the same time fingers crossed

I hope af turns up for you soon jennifer im lucky af turned up for me 2 days after stopping the pill.

hiya Taryn good to see you

goodluck with your swaying to have a boy, i am researching all the methods to have a boy as well.

think i might buy a book online so i dont have to look online so much anymore, it is taking up so much of my time lol.
    but i want to do it properly as this is our last baby when we ttc in december this year and i would really love a boy.

Thanks Mel. AF did turn up for me three days after the Mirena was removed. So I'm expecting the next round. I don't *feel* pg so I'm seriously hoping it's just a few days late. We are not prepared just yet and I really wanted a chance to do all of the things we planned this time! DD was an oopsie baby. We have been so careful, so I'm sure I'm just in waiting mode while things get back into gear properly.

hiya Jennifer

i hope af returns for you soon and you arent pregnant so you can try and sway for the sex of the baby you would like

Hi all, I would like to join in here to. DF and I are starting to ttc #6 and we would love a boy to round out the numbers lol. I have read all the posts in this thread and it all seems so complicated. I was always told that to have a girl dtd very close to O (as girl swimmers are faster) and if you want a boy to do it a couple of days before O. I think I have stuck to this theory and it seems to have worked out. I haven't worried about ph levels and such. Do you think it is necessary really or is it just luck of the draw.

By the way congrats to all who have fallen pg. Fingers crossed I'll be joining you soon.

Kim

Hi Kim,

It does seem so complicated doesn't it? I think it's the opposite for boys though, DTD on O day because boy swimmers die faster and don't hang around as long. Girl swimmers can last a few days so you can DTD a couple of days before O. Anyway, I have no babies so can't actually say if it works but I have been researching it heaps lately. There are also heaps of weird things you can eat as well! Good Luck!

Melodyamom, I am thinking of getting a book too! I am wasting WAY too much time online researching things and we aren't even ready to TTC yet!!

Hope you are all fantastic!

The theory is you are more likely to conceive a boy if you abstain a few days before O'ing and DTD on the day you O. Other way around for a girl, DTD for the days before, abstain for a couple of days around O and let nature run its course.

I'm trying the diet thing, can't hurt. So a banana every day and I'm adding salt to my food. It's not tasty for someone who hates salt, but I figure I'll get used to it.

hiya everyone

welcome kim B goodluck with having a little boy

hiya taryn

cant wait to i get my book, should be soon when do you plan on ttc?

all our tablets came in the mail.
    i now have elevit tablets, folic acid and primrose oil and fish oil.
    hubby has mens multivitamins and b12.

i started ovulating yesterday, first time after first period after coming off the pill recently.

will be good once i have the book, having it all infront of me and not having to save pages on the net.

have a night all

tc from mel

i read on the net not too have table salt, so i might get some seasalt and add it to my food

will re start the boy food once my book comes in the mail.

as i have been naughty the last 3 days and had tea, sugar, chocolate cake, lollies, white bread, honey

Hi Ladies!

Mel, we will begin TTC Dec/Jan. You? I can't remember if I had read it somewhere already sorry!! What book did you buy? There is so much interesting info around! Great you got all of your tablets etc, I'm just looking into that now! I still have not O'd since coming off the pill in June. As far as I know anyway!! I am still waiting for my first real AF to come.

I really need to read up more, Jennifer and Mel you have so many diet things you are doing already! I need to get onto this boy train!!

Mel, just looked at old posts and saw we may be the same time. I already wrote that! Ha, it's hard to keep track!
    Last edited by Taryn; July 20th, 2010 at 08:41 PM.

hiya taryn

goodluck with ttc in dec/jan

we plan to ttc in nov/december this year
    i hope af comes for you soon and you ovulate soon

you will get there hun, it is a lot to take in.

have you checked out a-gender or In-gender.com, they are pretty good when swaying for either girl or a boy

Thank you Good Luck to you too!! I saw you have 2 DD already! That's awesome!

Yeah it is a lot, just trying to learn about it all. I was on the pill for 6 years so don't know anything about my cycle etc! Had a good visit to the gynae yesterday so I'm starting to understand more, slowly...

I just found a-gender last week, think I might get a book too. Will help me pass the time till we can actually start TTC!

I only have one sister which is awesome, but always thought I would love a big brother, and DH is a great big brother so I would love to start with a boy! I'm so clucky at the moment though that a happy & healthy baby would be just fine!

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast