Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

hiya taryn

thanks its great having 2 girls, they get on so well together well most of the time lol.
    wow thts a while, i was on the pill for 2 years.

its a great site a gender, they are nice and very helpful

sounds good which book are you thinking of getting?

i have 3 sisters, would of been great to have a brother.

tell me about it, i get to clucky when i see baby boys everywhere or there litlle cute boy clothes.

a friend of my friends, is pregnant and expecting a boy soon and my sister had a boy in february this year.

my mate in nz, had boy about 9 months ago.

There are boys EVERYWHERE!! We have recently had the first baby in our group of friends and he is gorgeous!

I have no idea on books, I was hoping you could give me some advice from your extensive online research! ???

How to Have a Boy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Scientifically Maximize Your Chances of Conceiving a Son - J. Martin Young; Paperback

How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby: Fully revised and updated by Landrum B. Shettles and David M. Rorvik

Guarantee the Sex of Your Baby: Choose a Girl or Boy Using Today's 99.9% Accurate Sex Selection Techniques by Robin Elise Weiss and Jeffrey Steinberg

How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby by Landrum B. Shettles and David M. Rorvik

Great! Thank you and thanks for the chats!!

your welcome hun

thanks for chatting back

im going to have a cup of tea. do dishes, wii fit.

what are you upto?

Anytime!

Just finished watching Packed to the Rafters & DH got home from basketball! About to watch True Blood!

Enjoy the Wii. I'm going to start investigating those gender books!

hiya hun

i watched one of my charmed dvds

cool let me know how you go with the book

i havent watched true blood before, is it good? i love vampire dairies and twilight.

Hi Mel, just started researching the books tonight! There are THOUSANDS! Haha. Lots to think about!!

Yep, True Blood is really good!! Pretty full on but we love it! We also love vampire diaries so if you like that you'll prob like true blood.

hiya taryn

tell me about it, there are a lot of books out there, its hard to know which one to get. Goodluck at picking which one to get

cool ill have to check true blood out and see if i like it sometime

have a drivers lesson tumorrow, last one for a while. as got told i cant sit my licence until march next year.

Mel, I just pm'd you x

Hi Girls! Hoping I could join you all in here, we are planning to start TTC #2 in October! Would really love to have just 2 littlies, a boy and a girl, we were blessed in November 09 with our absolutely gorgeous DS who is 8 months now, so would love to give him a baby sister I have sooooooo much research to do on Gender Swaying and NO idea where to even start!! WOW so much information!! Is it ok to jump in now even though I won't be TTC for another couple of months??

Cheers! Alicia xx

Welcome Alicia! Yeah of course, it is great here, lots of info! There are also heaps of fantastic gender swaying websites! We won't be TTC till Dec either but it's good to get in as much research as you can! Good Luck!

welcome alicia

its great to have you here

goodluck with ttc for a girl

tc from mel

Naaaw! Thanks for the speedy welcomes girls!! I'll have to stalk back in the thread and read about everyone elses journey's when I get a chance so I don't ask a million of the same questions getting to know everyone haha

Taryn, would it be possible to get the links to those websites from you through PM?? I am reading so much conflicting information, I don't know what to trust!

What about the Chinese Gender Calendar - What do you girls think of that?? I know there is sooo many more scientific and proven methods but I am starting slowly for now and this darn calendar really interests me! Haha!

Thanks again Lovelies!! xx

Hey Alicia

The Chinese calendar was wrong for all of mine, so don't know how accurate it is. However, the timing method - think its Shettles method? worked for both my girls. Good luck babe. xox

Cheers Mel! I can't wait to see your newest little bumble bee! You make such cuties!!

I find it funny that I can't find a legit calendar! One says March = Boy, Another says March = Girl! One says I am 25 this Chinese year, another says I am 26 hehe Aaaah wouldn't rely on that alone anyway - Just got very excited when a couple of them said if I conceive Oct, Nov, Dec or Jan it's all GIRL GIRL GIRL hehe...

Will def be doing Shettles, so far it's pretty much the only legit method I have heard most people succeed with but I just want to combine pretty much every option I can at just the right time to ensure "ABRACADABRA" a Girl! Hehehe aaah if only life was that simple eh?!

Hi guys!! A few quick questions ..how long did you guys start taking the calcium/mag before you started TTC (if trying for a girl) I am going to try to sway for a girl...do I need to take the vitamins a few cycles before TTC? And does the same go for diet? Or can I just start in the first TTC cycle?

Does anyone here actually do the douche thing? It seems so weird to me....I wouldn't even know how to do it lol!

I am getting itchy about starting to try for a girl...but prob should wait a bit longer (I have a 1 yr, 2 yr & 5 yr...)

Where do you guys get the ph test strips from? I am a definate boy-maker so far (4 boys conceived!!) The chinese clander has been wrong for me too!!

Thanks xx

Interested to see the answer for this!! Have every thing crossed for a little Miss this time round.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast